• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leftys Britney Spears Needs your Help.

Same thing happens to other disabled people every day.
Shes not disabled she was overworked and driven stress-mad by her own manager and dad. She shaved her head just to get a damn vacation ffs.

Its CLEAR something is wrong because she made it known her INTENTION is for her kids to have her money in a trust fund but SOMEHOW her lawyer and little sister worked together to take ALL her money when she dies....

This should be sending alarm bells howling to anyone with logical abilities.

She made it known her intention is for her kids to have her money.... yet they set it up so that her sister gets all her money.. OBVIOIUSLY someone has ulterior concerns besides what Britney wants and should and can have.

Also why wont her dad let her get married? If she had a husband that could take care of her wouldnt that be better than her dad FORCING her to pay him? If he lets her get married then the free money stops. The fact that a judge hasnt put a stop to all this is demonic almost.

"Leftys" (sic) is in his subject line.
And? As I pointed out that doesn't mean it has anything to do with them.
In reality it is just him pointing it out to that specific group.

The smart people know this isn't a political matter.
Hilarious.
Apparently you are not able to understand "lefty" would encompass qualities that some of those on the left would think are not political.
And you think you can make a claim for smart people - absolutely hilarious.

That's why I asked him the question.
(y) Thank you for explaining, even if your reasoning is dopey.

Last edited:
Chris is assuming that the left is stupid, is hypocritical, is contemptuous of others. He thought that this truth might be revealed in their responses. That's basically what owning the libs is about. It's really silly just like your post.
Those are definately your assumptions, as stupid as they are.
Maybe you should stop making assumptions about others.

And? As I pointed out that doesn't mean it has anything to do with them.
In reality it is just him pointy it out to that specific group.

Hilarious.
Apparently you are not able to understand "lefty" would encompass qualities that some of those on the left would think are not political.
And you think you can make a claim for smart people - absolutely hilarious.

(y) Thank you for explaining, even if your reasoning is dopey.

The answer is potato.

Was he "pointy" (sic) it out to the "leftys" (sic) on the Board so they could help Britney Spears? Maybe you should let him answer for himself. Your idiotic posts only make him look bad. And he didn't look bad before your dumb posts. He can answer for himself. And better than you.

"Leftys" (sic) is in his subject line. The smart people know this isn't a political matter. That's why I asked him the question.

Take your dopey posts elsewhere.
I dont expect Rightes to jump in and save her Sexual Reproduction Rights. I really thought tons of leftists would hop on board and cancel culture Britneys Spears dad and boycott her lable manager. Seems on this board a large chunk of them rather hate Righties than help a woman in distress.

I'm of the view that if an adult can understand the decisions they want to make then they should be considered competent ipso facto, even if others disagree with their decisions.

That said, their seems to be a profound lack of agency on her part. She says she never asked her lawyer about fighting the conservatorship? And AFAIK she's not confined most of the time yet it's never occurred to her to see a doctor who hasn't been served with notice of the conservatorship? Or to leave the country?
Im assuming her parents might have a plan to shame and embarrass her even more if she tries to detach them from her money seeing as they were in 100% control of her life.

She probably has a mental health diagnosis, which is always kept confidential.

That was publicly believed many years ago. Things to keep in mind with this or any other case: having the diagnosis itself is not a justification for curtailing rights, nor does it justify keeping the terms in place after the episode(s) have dissipated. Parties also ought consider whether it is appropriate to expand control beyond the initial concern (finances), or whether the initial concern could have been addressed through less restrictive options. Then guardians can't exploit their wards (in this case, for personal financial gain). Then guardians should make use of person-centered practices, as the ward ought to still have a life beyond this arrangement.

The problem: state laws aren't built with the idea of protecting the ward from abuse, neglect, exploitation, and unnecessary restrictions.

Its CLEAR something is wrong because she made it known her INTENTION is for her kids to have her money in a trust fund but SOMEHOW her lawyer and little sister worked together to take ALL her money when she dies....
Hes sister will administer the trust for the boys. They are the actual heirs. They will have the money when they reach majority. Notice that Briteny''s lawyer agreed to the choice.

That was publicly believed many years ago. Things to keep in mind with this or any other case: having the diagnosis itself is not a justification for curtailing rights, nor does it justify keeping the terms in place after the episode(s) have dissipated. Parties also ought consider whether it is appropriate to expand control beyond the initial concern (finances). Then guardians can't exploit their wards (in this case, for personal financial gain). Then guardians should make use of person-centered practices, as the ward ought to still have a life beyond this arrangement.

The problem: state laws aren't built with the idea of protecting the ward from abuse, neglect, exploitation, and unnecessary restrictions.
I agree with you that conservatorship should be reviewed on a regular basis and that the ward should be re-evaluated for competency as well. In this case I'm skeptical of her demand to be emancipated without a medical review.

The invective against non-fascists has to stop. "Lefties"? Do not say that to my face. Ever. I have already well exceeded my tolerance for insult and verbal abuse from the white right.

However, I will call them whatever I like, as they are treasonous fascists who are threatening my freedom. That's how it works, fascist traitors. But if you call us names, I'll knock your ass out. Capiscono racist nutballs?
You should see someone about anger management and this delusion that everyone who doesn’t think like you is a
“racist nutballs”. (“nutbag” probably works better here btw).

I agree with you that conservatorship should be reviewed on a regular basis and that the ward should be re-evaluated for competency as well. In this case I'm skeptical of her demand to be emancipated without a medical review.

I have not seen the particular request, however, the burden of proof should not lay with the ward or proposed ward, but rather the guardian or proposed guardian.

Someone's had too much caffeine this morning.

The invective against non-fascists has to stop. "Lefties"? Do not say that to my face. Ever. I have already well exceeded my tolerance for insult and verbal abuse from the white right.

However, I will call them whatever I like, as they are treasonous fascists who are threatening my freedom. That's how it works, fascist traitors. But if you call us names, I'll knock your ass out. Capiscono racist nutballs?

You should see someone about anger management and this delusion that everyone who doesn’t think like you is a
“racist nutballs”. (“nutbag” probably works better here btw).
I'm not sure about that, Gaius. "Nutball" does have a nice ring to it and it's always worth an extra point to throw in a reference to genital anatomy. 🤔

So shes sane enough to work 7 days a week but not sane enough to control her own money. Does that make sense? Or is everyone around her squeezing every last drop they can out of her? If I remember right this all stemmed from her producer not letting her go to parties so she shaved her head in protest. And his vengeance was so swift and harsh shes not even allowed to control her own money anymore.

Britney's lawyer was in the recent documentary called "Framing Britney Spears". He said that there were sealed court records that even he didn't have access to that were the cause of the conservatorship. There must be some damning shit in those records to have this last so long with such tight controls.

Im assuming her parents might have a plan to shame and embarrass her even more if she tries to detach them from her money seeing as they were in 100% control of her life.
That may be but it's not the point. She's allowed herself to remain under her father's control for over a decade without trying to free herself. That doesn't happen with someone who can think and speak for herself.

That may be but it's not the point. She's allowed herself to remain under her father's control for over a decade without trying to free herself. That doesn't happen with someone who can think and speak for herself.
She couldnt think clearly for quite a while. Her dad forced her onto Lithium to the point where she couldnt even speak english anymore when she wanted to. But eventually she was able to get it through that her dad was giving her way to much Lithium and it stopped. She wants her dad in jail for this.

I have not seen the particular request, however, the burden of proof should not lay with the ward or proposed ward, but rather the guardian or proposed guardian.

The 39-year-old singer has been under a conservatorship since 2008, with her father, Jamie Spears, the conservator of her $60 million estate. The hearing was made public at Britney Spears' request, and she addressed the court by telephone, speaking for about 30 minutes. Spears told the judge she wants the conservatorship to end without having to complete a health evaluation and hopes to "sue my family" over her treatment.
It appears that she wants to end the conservatorship, not to simply change guardians. She also wants to skip the medical exam.

So shes sane enough to work 7 days a week but not sane enough to control her own money. Does that make sense? Or is everyone around her squeezing every last drop they can out of her? If I remember right this all stemmed from her producer not letting her go to parties so she shaved her head in protest. And his vengeance was so swift and harsh shes not even allowed to control her own money anymore.
As I remember, there were other incidents including a quicky marriage, followed by a quicky divorce, and a suicide attempt. She was in the news regularly for a while.

The answer is potato.

Was he "pointy" (sic) it out to the "leftys" (sic) on the Board so they could help Britney Spears?
Thanks for showing you live in some alternative and dopey universe where they are unable to read through typos without makings an issue of it, and where they think "potato is a valid answer.

Maybe you should let him answer for himself. Your idiotic posts only make him look bad. And he didn't look bad before your dumb posts. He can answer for himself. And better than you.
iLOlL Maybe I should let him answer for himself? Why do you say this? Especially given the fact that I certainly didn't stop him from replying or, unlike you, made any assumption about what he meant.
Never mind answering, everybody reading knows it's because it showed your commentary to be idiotic, not his.

Thanks for showing you live in some alternative and dopey universe where they are unable to read through typos without makings an issue of it, and where they think "potato is a valid answer.

iLOlL Maybe I should let him answer for himself? Why do you say this? Especially given the fact that I certainly didn't stop him from replying or, unlike you, made any assumption about what he meant.
Never mind answering, everybody reading knows it's because it showed your commentary to be idiotic, not his.

He should answer for himself because it's his thread, not yours, and he knows the answers to my questions. You don't, unless you're him too.

iLOL. Always at your posts.

I'm not sure about that, Gaius. "Nutball" does have a nice ring to it and it's always worth an extra point to throw in a reference to genital anatomy. 🤔
😂

I’m fond of nutbag (does that sound weird??). And besides nutball makes him sound like he’s missing one.

Shes not disabled she was overworked and driven stress-mad by her own manager and dad. She shaved her head just to get a damn vacation ffs.

A lot of people with this episode are really trying hard to not see this Britney Spears thing as a disability rights issue. Yeah, that's what often happens with mental illness (a disability), and a lot of guardianships over people with mental illness are unnecessary and are based on the same faulty pieces of stereotypes or bigotry toward people with disabilities.

Britney's lawyer was in the recent documentary called "Framing Britney Spears". He said that there were sealed court records that even he didn't have access to that were the cause of the conservatorship. There must be some damning shit in those records to have this last so long with such tight controls.
Mental health records are confidential and can't be opened without a court order.

Back
Top Bottom