• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

European Union Leaders are Blasting Pfizer

MrNiceGuy

Symbiotic Pnemonic
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
And, interestingly, there is a bit about how the 'vid was discovered in December 2019, and then China released the DNA info publicly in January 2020, but literally 2 days later, Pfizer was announcing vaccine trials. How could they possibly have done that?

Alberto Boula refuses to testify - https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma...duled-european-parliament-committee-testimony

They won't release the text messages about the Pfizer deal - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...izer-texts-ursula-von-der-leyen-covid-vaccine

Because we can sequence DNA in less than a day now.

But don't let that get in the way of your Youtube fest.
LOL, so we can develop a vaccine and have it ready for clinical trials 2 days after sequencing? Sure.

Because Pfizer had nothing to do with the vaccine development.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL, so we can develop a vaccine and have it ready for clinical trials 2 days after sequencing? Sure.

So. Do you think aliens were involved? Elvis? Men in Black?

Sorry dude you have no idea what you are talking about.
BioNtech started in January to develop its mrna vaccine, which Pfizer is marketing in the US. Pfizer and bioNtech agreed on a partnership late March.
So, Pfizer could not have announced trials in January.
People, unbelievable

And, interestingly, there is a bit about how the 'vid was discovered in December 2019, and then China released the DNA info publicly in January 2020, but literally 2 days later, Pfizer was announcing vaccine trials. How could they possibly have done that?

Because that's not what happened.

They started in May of 2020

Alberto Boula refuses to testify - https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma...duled-european-parliament-committee-testimony

They won't release the text messages about the Pfizer deal - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...izer-texts-ursula-von-der-leyen-covid-vaccine

Do you ever post using factual information?

No matter how many people call out the vaccine lies, the idiot left will never retreat from their mindless COVID vaccine support.

No matter how many people call out the vaccine lies, the idiot left will never retreat from their mindless COVID vaccine support.
Yes, I always considered saving lives was a mindless pursuit; let everyone die a hideous, suffocating death instead.
1666349517928.png

Do you ever post using factual information?
Always. Did you listen to the video? There literally is Pfizer admitting the assertions in open committee meeting before the EU. Listen to the Members of the European Parliament in their own words, addressing what they learned.

Yes, I always considered saving lives was a mindless pursuit; let everyone die a hideous, suffocating death instead.
View attachment 67419025
Because that's what BigPharma always does. I've literally never heard anyone on the Left ever criticize multinational pharmaceutical companies and their incestuous relationship with the FDA and other governmental agencies, and never have they ever marketed drugs which actually hurt people, right? If there is one sort of multimational corporation you can trust, it's Pfizer, Moderna and the rest of the pharmaceutical companies, which literally do not lobby governments and politicians, and literally do not exert any undue control over the machinery of government and the drug approval process. They're more like charities and do-gooders.

Because that's what BigPharma always does. I've literally never heard anyone on the Left ever criticize multinational pharmaceutical companies and their incestuous relationship with the FDA and other governmental agencies, and never have they ever marketed drugs which actually hurt people, right? If there is one sort of multimational corporation you can trust, it's Pfizer, Moderna and the rest of the pharmaceutical companies, which literally do not lobby governments and politicians, and literally do not exert any undue control over the machinery of government and the drug approval process. They're more like charities and do-gooders.
If you have never heard the left criticize big Pharma, then you have been in a coma the last 50 years.

That said, due to the massive amount of studies done on the vaccines, side effects, effectiveness and so on, we know more about them than we do any other drugs likely ever released. In terms of safety, an over the counter NSAID has around 500 times the risks of severe adverse effects as any of the currently approved COVID vaccines in the United States.

Here's a polite hint; never, ever take a prescription drug again, don't trust your doctor, cure your own sickness, mend your own broken leg.

I want to apologize to all families who lost loved ones because of propaganda from anti-vaxxers. I know it's hard growing up without a parent.

So. Do you think aliens were involved? Elvis? Men in Black?
No, I really don't know exactly what happened, and neither do you. However, it does strike me as if there was work being done with Covid viruses in laboratories, and the lab leak issue is plausible, which explains the speed at which drug companies and government officials acted in this matter. This never appeared to me to be something that came out of the woods or a street market and came out of nowhere to surprise us. It is also interesting that there was just recently a lab in Boston which created an even more deadly strain of Covid which apparently killed like 80% of mice who were infected with it. The fact that they are still working with the virus like this is disconcerting, to say the least.

I did not make any bizarre conspiratorial claims akin to aliens or secret societies. There is no secret that there are biolabs in various locations around the world, and that some labs work with viruses like Covid and others. It's no secret that pharmaceutical companies have an interest in making huge dollars in these scenarios, and there is no secret that the pharmaceutical companies have undue influence on our regulatory agencies.

No, I really don't know exactly what happened, and neither do you. However, it does strike me as if there was work being done with Covid viruses in laboratories, and the lab leak issue is plausible, which explains the speed at which drug companies and government officials acted in this matter. This never appeared to me to be something that came out of the woods or a street market and came out of nowhere to surprise us.
So we're back to the Chinese weapons lab made the sniffles.

Sorry dude you have no idea what you are talking about.
BioNtech started in January to develop its mrna vaccine, which Pfizer is marketing in the US. Pfizer and bioNtech agreed on a partnership late March.
So, Pfizer could not have announced trials in January.
People, unbelievable

You didn't expect an answer, I trust.

Here's a polite hint; never, ever take a prescription drug again, don't trust your doctor, cure your own sickness, mend your own broken leg.
LOL, here's a polite hint. Always follow religiously the instructions of the first doctor you talk to, never get a second opinion, and never try to understand medical conditions effecting you - you're not a doctor and all doctors always have the same opinion as to diagnosis, prognosis and treatment, so for you to even question a doctor is unacceptable. Also, all prescriptions drugs are perfectly safe, except for Ivermectin which is only a horse medication and you'd be crazy to take that pharmaceutical even though it is listed on the World Health Organization's list of "essential medications" and has been administered to several billion people, all other presription drugs made and marketed by Pfizer and Moderna and J&J and AstraZenica are prefectly safe and they've never had any real issues, so make sure you follow their instructions and accept whatever they say publicly.

I mean, the fact that Pfizer paid $2.3 billion to settle felony charges involving pharmaceutical fraud, that doesn't mean we shouldn't trust them implicitly, and it's not like Pfizer did anything wrong when it fraudulently tested experimental drugs during a meningitis outbreak in Nigeria (on children) causing injury and deaths.... that should not give you any pause at all in trusting them with a brand new, untested vaccine. If anyone knows for sure what they're doing, it's Pfizer. We should also trust without question GlaxoSmithKlein, which was handed a $3 billion fine after it admitted to giving kickbacks to doctors in the US and encouraging the prescription of unsuitable antidepressants to children. And for sure, Moderna, one of the most profitable companies on the planet - it is absolutely trustworthy - I mean who wouldn't trust them when they got their vaccine development fully funded by the US government, and then the US government also purchased the vaccines the US government paid to develop at full price (which were set above-average) giving all the profit to Moderna, all the while absolving all the drug companies of any liability that might be incurred as a result of side effects.....and it means nothing that as soon as Moderna announced (without any detail at all) that its vaccine was a positive thing, Moderna executives liquidated millions of shares of Moderna stock at the peak of a price jump (nothing to see there, of course).

So, yeah... polite hint, yourself.

So we're back to the Chinese weapons lab made the sniffles.
We never left it. Isn't it plausible? Or, you think it's more likely it was Mrs. Chang cooking bat meat in a wok in Wuhan? What're your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom