• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's DOW Power Curve

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Last edited:
The DOW is up 30% since the fat guy lost his job.

Now, that's winning.
And to quote Trump at one of his rallies: "Elect Joe Biden and the markets will crash" When will people realize that Trumps been lying to them since the very beginning.

And to quote Trump at one of his rallies: "Elect Joe Biden and the markets will crash" When will people realize that Trumps been lying to them since the very beginning.
I believe most people have long ago figured that out. Those that have not never will.

Ummm...

The only ones who are winning are the globalists. Main Street Americans...not so much.
lol...I'm sorry if you don't own any investments. However, that would explain 99% of your posts.

There is a ton of inflation in the economy which likely impacts the foreign markets.

Inflation is not real economics though real when buying and selling ....make no mistake about it is expensive.

Wall Street is not a real picture except for those playing Wall Street. Like my grandfather advised me ==== if you cannot afford to lose money DON'T do Wall Street. Since that day I have never once realized how I can afford to lose money. Losing money is counter productive.

So 27 to 34 since election day. That's great.

That's also the same 7000 pt increase we had from March 2020 through election day. See, the DOW was pushing 30 in mid February of 2020 when the powers that be decided to intentionally tank the economy because of COVID. We went from 30 to 20 damned near overnight and then, even as all the media and all the Faucis were spouting horror stories about how we were all gonna die unless we hoarded toilet paper and wore masks, we still managed to come back to damned near even just before the election.

That's also the same 7000 pt increase we had from March 2020 through election day. See, the DOW was pushing 30 in mid February of 2020 when the powers that be decided to intentionally tank the economy because of COVID. We went from 30 to 20 damned near overnight and then, even as all the media and all the Faucis were spouting horror stories about how we were all gonna die unless we hoarded toilet paper and wore masks, we still managed to come back to damned near even just before the election.
blah blah blah...truth is Trump dumped on the economy, much like he does to his supporters, many of whom will soon spend years in jail for their efforts.

spin spin spin you Trump worshippers never give up. Where there is a Trump there is
a phoney........

Make all the excuses you want, but it is what it is. The prior administration mishandled Covid.

The DOW is up 25% since the fat guy lost his job.

Dow on Nov 3: 27,480
DOW now: 34,207

Now, that's winning.
The market is responding to four successful years under Trump, they are not going to just pull back and shut down until they have hard facts to cause it. As the printing of money continues, as the inflation rises, as taxation begins and over regulation starts, then you will see the market to "Bear" the ill affects. Until then the money makers are going to make all they can. If the fall comes, it will be because of Biden's dumb moves.

The market is responding to four successful years under Trump, they are not going to just pull back and shut down until they have hard facts to cause it. As the printing of money continues, as the inflation rises, as taxation begins and over regulation starts, then yo

The market is responding to four successful years under Obama, they are not going to just pull back and shut down until they have hard facts to cause it. As the printing of money continues, as the inflation rises, as taxation begins and over regulation starts, then you will see the market to "Bear" the ill affects. Until then the money makers are going to make all they can. If the fall comes, it will be because of Trump's dumb moves.

For me, it depends on what I do, not what a President does that produces positive/negative results.
I did well under Trump, but also under Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan. Only under Carter did I have to rethink my strategy. I expect to continue doing well under Biden and/or Harris.

That's Trump's economy cashing in. Talk again in six months.
Trump crashed Obama's economy. Joe brought it back to life.

Trump crashed Obama's economy. Joe brought it back to life.
Trump outperformed Obama's economy. You know this, so why keep lying about it?

COVID shutdowns crashed the economy, but the Trump administration contained the damage and had things poised to reopen and also provided the vaccines to allow it.

We will see how Joe does when his policies start to have effect, in about six months.

Trump outperformed Obama's economy.
lol....Trump came into office with under 5% unemployment and left with it hovering around 15%. That's a failure by any standard.
You know this, so why keep lying about it?
I know your take is about as accurate as a broken compass.
COVID shutdowns crashed the economy, but the Trump administration contained the damage and had things poised to reopen and also provided the vaccines to allow it.
No. Trump ignoring COVID crashed the economy. Big difference.

lol....Trump came into office with under 5% unemployment and left with it hovering around 15%. That's a failure by any standard.
If you are going to lie, at least use believable numbers. Prior to COVID, unemployment was 3.5%, a success by any standard. When Trump left office it was 6.3%, not hovering around 15%.

I know your take is about as accurate as a broken compass.
You don't seem to be accurate that often.

No. Trump ignoring COVID crashed the economy. Big difference.
This is another lie. States ordering people to stay at home and for businesses to close crashed the economy.

I don't know who you usually talk to, but try this sort of BS on someone who doesn't smell it from a distance.

If you are going to lie, at least use believable numbers. Prior to COVID, unemployment was 3.5%, a success by any standard. When Trump left office it was 6.3%, not hovering around 15%.

You don't seem to be accurate that often.

This is another lie. States ordering people to stay at home and for businesses to close crashed the economy.

I don't know who you usually talk to, but try this sort of BS on someone who doesn't smell it from a distance.
We get it. Trump is the messiah. Too bad his voodoo skills failed to get him re-elected...lol

We get it. Trump is the messiah. Too bad his voodoo skills failed to get him re-elected...lol
You say you get it, then prove you have no clue.

Trump's administration handling of the economy was competent. You should acknowledge that much and no one is claiming more. The fact that you will not acknowledge something basic and easily demonstrated is why you embarrass yourself with statements like this.

Ummm...

The only ones who are winning are the globalists. Main Street Americans...not so much.
How's your 401K doing?

Back
Top Bottom