• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Angry over Noem and Dogs then we are Sure you are Angry With Fauci

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
The video will speak for itself

He tortures dogs

He tortures dogs

I'm sure urban liberals are clutching their pearls and heading for the fainting coach over this, but country folk probably don't give a damn. A hunting dog that won't hunt is worthless in the country.

He tortures dogs

Can't even be bothered with ZeroCred at this point, just some rando from Xitter.

Who the **** is Vrosen?

For reference.

He tortures dogs

From what I understand, he okayed medical research money for a grant to go to researchers in Tunisia who tortured dogs. Pretty horrible.

Now, if Fauci had personally tortured his own dogs in his own backyard, it would have been worse.

But I think the big difference between Fauci and Noem is Fauci does not brag about this. Even if we were to agree this research and research like it is necessary to save lives, no one wants to shout from the rooftops how many animals they had to force into utter agonizing misery and euthanize to do so. If Noem had paid out this money to do this kind of ugly research testing the effectiveness of medicine, she would have bragged about it in a book.

Someone needs to find a safe space away where no one is allowed to mention Fauci

Hate to break it to you, but every product from the shampoo and toothpaste you use to the pills you take often go through preclinical testing on animals.

Hate to break it to you, but every product from the shampoo and toothpaste you use to the pills you take often go through preclinical testing on animals.
Define often in this context ^^^^

Not all products

Some products have specific labeling specifying the product was never tested on animals

Some people prefer that.

Oh. I hated to break that to you.

Not all products

Some products have specific labeling specifying the product was never tested on animals

Some people prefer that.
And you only buy such products right

Define often in this context ^^^^

Not all products

Some people prefer that.

Oh. I hated to break that to you.
Yep.

Unless it is marked as not having animal testing, it’s had animal testing done.

Congratulations for understanding.

Did his impotent boss from 2017-2020 let him run amok?
He sure did JB. You and others should know this by now but I have called Trump out on that over and over and over.

He should of fired Fauci at jump street. My position has not changed

Yep.

Unless it is marked as not having animal testing, it’s had animal testing done.

Congratulations for understanding.
No... now you do. You can thank me later (y)

Back
Top Bottom