• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘Never before’ has the leader of the free world been ‘so cognitively compromised’

“It’s all rather pathetic, but even usually smart people are blinded by the nonsense put out by the mainstream media. They believe every perceived sin of Donald Trump while they seem intent on canonizing St. Joe.”

We all know it, and have for almost a year despite his hiding in the basement and the Goebbels Media doing their best to cover for him...

The Emperor hath no brain.
Hail to No Brain!!! Hail!!! Hail!!!

Screenshot_2020-05-14-Trump-campaign-sites-404-error-page-takes-opportunity-to-mock-Joe-Biden.jpg

Even if Biden is cognitively compromised, zimmer, I will say that it is better to have a geriatric dotard like Biden in the White House than a man who incited a riotous putsch against Congress and stood by and did nothing while it happened as Donald Trump did. Assuming the party can find men and women of decency and principle to represent its constituents, we will be able to win future elections. We do not need nor shouod we seek out wicked men like Trump to do so.

Last edited:
“It’s all rather pathetic, but even usually smart people are blinded by the nonsense put out by the mainstream media. They believe every perceived sin of Donald Trump while they seem intent on canonizing St. Joe.”

We all know it, and have for almost a year despite his hiding in the basement and the Goebbels Media doing their best to cover for him...

Hey do you guys smell that? Yes, now it's clear - this post reeks of partisan desperation -LOLOL :)

This from the kind who spent years feasting on the Goebbels Media Russia Hoax Orgy... That was a mental STD...

... and it’s merely a vibrant example of the brain ****ing the Left has been receiving for decades.

ROTFLOL... did you watch Dementia Joe’s town-fall?
You have no sense of irony.

Screenshot_2020-05-14-Trump-campaign-sites-404-error-page-takes-opportunity-to-mock-Joe-Biden.jpg
We all know the main stream media is corrupted by its political ideology. They have a definite agenda and its not getting the news out, it's getting their political message out.

We all know the main stream media is corrupted by its political ideology. They have a definite agenda and its not getting the news out, it's getting their political message out.

Completely true, integrityrespec. The majority of mainstream journalistic media outlets in our country have a politically left-leaning bias, and are far more circumspect in their exposure of Democratic wrongdoing than they are against that of Republicans. But with all that in mind, and faced with a largely antagonistic media, one would think most Republican politicians would have learned to lead public lives above reproach and not go out of their way to court scandal and controversy, wouldn’t you?

Donald Trump and his coterie went out of their way to jump on every rake they could find with both feet while the cameras were rolling. They have no one to blame but themselves for engaging in the art of optical self-destruction, of which they were the unparalleled masters.

Biden is better than Czar Donald John Gotti Adolf Vladimir Trump (aka Grand Wizard of the KKK)

The difference between he & Biden is that Trump speaks in the vernacular the voters
know his meaning regardless of his stream of consciousness ramblings while
Biden says things that he never intended to say. Things that no one would ever intend to say.
Huge difference!

speaks in the vernacular? you can understand what he means to say? That's why you think he isn't a he isn't a bald face liar.

Keep peddling this bullshit. Who knows? Maybe someone will believe it someday. 😁

Thread is a disappointment. Title is clearly about Trump but the OP is about Biden. What a waste of time, next time please dont do the bait and switch nonsense

You can't mean that! The guy is expiring right in front of us. This is serious stuff, no need to joke around.

Would you have believed 5 years ago that a 78 yr old dementia patient and Kamala Harris would be called president and vice president. Just think, the 1st female president will be an affirmative action grifter who slept her way to the top and helped disguise Biden's mental decay so she could sneak in the oval office through the back door.

The ‘back room’ is already in play. It’s the mixmaster blender of Obama, Rice, Jarrett, Brennan,
the corrupt FBI, Kerry, Pelosi and all their associates.

Biden will be wheeled out, Kamala will slide in, and the puppeteers will engage with fury.
Sure, that's gonna happen.

The ‘back room’ is already in play. It’s the mixmaster blender of Obama, Rice, Jarrett, Brennan,
the corrupt FBI, Kerry, Pelosi and all their associates.
...........and you know this how?

Now that right there is funny no matter who you are.

Is that the best the right can come up with.

Guess you guys forgot about Reagan.

‘The most powerful leader of the free world has Alzheimer’s disease’

The difference between he & Biden is that Trump speaks in the vernacular the voters
know his meaning ...
So you admit to hearing Trump’s dog whistles. Well, that’s a start.

Let me guess......you neither watched the entire town hall or the two speeches today but rather out takes from Fox and Newsmax. Certainly your comments are echoing them. I saw something totally different. Admit he is not a great orator but he is far from what the RW media wants to make of him.....but when it's all you got..its all you got.
Well, it's true I was watching Fox News yesterday at the time Joe spoke and I wouldn't have looked to find or watch Joe otherwise, but they broke to his speech as soon as it started and they covered it all, including the question he stopped to take while he also opened his folder and started handling his (what appeared to be two) masks for quite some time while he answered.
Then, they showed him walking off, where I noticed the mask struggling episode, but the guy on the right took Joe's folder to help Joe's situation. That few moments actually captured my attention because there were several people walking together and what caught my attention was how slow they were all forced to go to match Joe's super slow pace. I noticed the getting the mask on problem he was having and assumed that's why he was going incredibly slow, even compared to his usually show shuffling pace.
When Joe's speech started and Fox News broke to it, I actually stopped what I was doing in my kitchen and sat down to watch it. In all honesty, it's become intriguing to me to see and hear his strange gaffes and confused words (and boy are there a lot of them). His nervousness and unnaturalness is extremely apparent when he speaks and he says some VERY weird things, like his comments about China's "cultural" differences in the town hall and all his recent comments demonstrating his confusion about the vaccine timeline - that would indicate we didn't even have it yet when he got his. Listening to Joe has become like one of those Highlights hidden pictures where you identify all the out of place items in the picture. Every single time he speaks, one can count on his complete and repeated confusion on one or more numbers or topics or countries or where he is, etc. It's sadly become like a freak show because he's in a public role. Many people get dementia but I can't think of any who have had to openly display it like that. I think it might go down in history as a rather cruel thing that his family let this play out at Joe's expense. Joe has been famous for gaffes for decades but Joe and his dementia are an entirely new situation. When one sees clips of Joe in the senate or as VP, it's apparent he's not even the same person anymore. He's also a nervous wreck instead of the easy relaxed person he often was in the past. That's the part that's so sad - seeing his personality fight to deal with his dementia. He so often comes off with that really angry tone and I don't think he can help that because it appears his confusion creates that. Then, his angry tone often deteriorates into a more quiet nervous state of confusion by the end of the speech.
I know you support the left and thus feel the need to justify Joe's mental state, but if you could be honest, this could actually be discussed for what it really is on a forum like this. Instead, I expect you'll just continue with justifications of what is so glaringly obvious. So, carry on.

Biden says things that he never intended to say. Things that no one would ever intend to say.
This is also very true.

I know you support the left and thus feel the need to justify Joe's mental state, but if you could be honest, this could actually be discussed for what it really is on a forum like this. Instead, I expect you'll just continue with justifications of what is so glaringly obvious. So, carry on.
First of all I am being honest and it is inapproritate to suggest otherwise, I also feel no need to justify Biden in any way, he is a politician and needs to held accountable just like any other politician. What is glaringly obvious to you isn' t to me. I honestly don't see what you see, for example you see Biden as angry which baffles me given you never seemed to see Trump as angry, in fact what I saw as hateful rhetoric at his rallies, and the subsequent reaction by the fans, you saw in a toally different way. Trump made no end of verbal gaffes and convulted statements that made zero sense but you never saw it yet you see it in Biden.

Yes we see things differently, very differently and there is probably lots of reasons for that including getting most of your Biden talking points from sound bites selected by Newsmax and Fox to reinforce their narrative. I expect that as soon as Biden was done the Fox gang went right to their Biden bash and never ending nonsense about his cognitive ability which no doubt has imapct on those already predisposed to the "story". I will go further and say I bet that they never had an unbiased "news" discussion on the content of his speech, just the "cognitive"' carp.

I agree that sometimes Biden's delivery is awkward especially when using a telepromter, he is better talking off the cuff in informal settings. He does stumble but he always did. I did see someone take his folder as he took off his two masks and was speaking to the Pfizer CEO and never thought twice about it, that is what aides do, take the folders. Presidents dont carry their own folders! I listened to his town hall in it's entirety, he was straightforwrd, honest and demostrated leadership and empathy. A breath of fresh air!

Ronald Reagan was as or more impaired his second term. The reason it worked is because the President is where the buck stops, sure, but the people that really make the sauce are all around him.

First of all I am being honest and it is inapproritate to suggest otherwise, I also feel no need to justify Biden in any way, he is a politician and needs to held accountable just like any other politician. What is glaringly obvious to you isn' t to me. I honestly don't see what you see, for example you see Biden as angry which baffles me given you never seemed to see Trump as angry, in fact what I saw as hateful rhetoric at his rallies, and the subsequent reaction by the fans, you saw in a toally different way. Trump made no end of verbal gaffes and convulted statements that made zero sense but you never saw it yet you see it in Biden.

Yes we see things differently, very differently and there is probably lots of reasons for that including getting most of your Biden talking points from sound bites selected by Newsmax and Fox to reinforce their narrative. I expect that as soon as Biden was done the Fox gang went right to their Biden bash and never ending nonsense about his cognitive ability which no doubt has imapct on those already predisposed to the "story". I will go further and say I bet that they never had an unbiased "news" discussion on the content of his speech, just the "cognitive"' carp.

I agree that sometimes Biden's delivery is awkward especially when using a telepromter, he is better talking off the cuff in informal settings. He does stumble but he always did. I did see someone take his folder as he took off his two masks and was speaking to the Pfizer CEO and never thought twice about it, that is what aides do, take the folders. Presidents dont carry their own folders! I listened to his town hall in it's entirety, he was straightforwrd, honest and demostrated leadership and empathy. A breath of fresh air!
I would have been more succinct, the Biden trashing is a direct result of still licking their wounds over Trump's loss.
They also picked up the idea of how to attack an opponent from Trump, hence they attack Biden's cognitive ability like Trump attacking a disabled reporter, called women pigs, posting ugly pictures of Cruz's wife, calling Mexicans rapists and the media "fake news."
HERE IS THE IRONY:
If you read the wild comments made by Trump supporters who attack Biden's cognitive ability, you would have to question the cognitive ability of the fools who make those attacks, because it is always the same old "schtick" with NO originality.

speaks in the vernacular? you can understand what he means to say? That's why you think he isn't a he isn't a bald face liar.

Read your entire post thoroughly - Seems like you may be facing the same affliction Biden faces!

I would have been more succinct, the Biden trashing is a direct result of still licking their wounds over Trump's loss.
They also picked up the idea of how to attack an opponent from Trump, hence they attack Biden's cognitive ability like Trump attacking a disabled reporter, called women pigs, posting ugly pictures of Cruz's wife, calling Mexicans rapists and the media "fake news."
HERE IS THE IRONY:
If you read the wild comments made by Trump supporters who attack Biden's cognitive ability, you would have to question the cognitive ability of the fools who make those attacks, because it is always the same old "schtick" with NO originality.

Stop it - Would you voluntarily be a passenger in a car if Biden was behind the wheel, of course not,
this is serious stuff & your defense of Biden is indefensible.

Anyone who has viewed Biden closely has to realize he's a bewildered guy who is cognitively impaiired.
It's almost sad to see the fear on his face when he suffers through senior moments all to often 'stunned in the
spotlight.' Instead of Biden speaking before the public he should just have some handler tweet notions &
attribute them to Joe. In that way #46 sluggishness of mind would be less apparent.

Let's all wait until Joe gives his first unscripted presser of any length and gets asked some serious questions.
That would be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom