• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zzzzzzzzzing ?

LarrySteiner

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
FETHULLAH GÜLEN

Who Is Fethullah Gulen? by Claire Berlinski, City Journal Autumn 2012

- He was a simple preacher...Where did he find the money to open up the religion schools all over the world,
- How come he got a U.S. permit to live in a protected villa Pensilvania with his team?
- Seems his elder generation team are in Turkey's Justice and Police Depts, controlling even the Turkish Gov.!
- Will his students simply will serve for religion or any back ideas enjected to their brain ?
- Wake up and imagine that this guy might drive a secret-traps, agenda as in Turkey, but all over the world for future.

jaww_bf2_u9cgh.jpg

I have the feeling, sadly, that sweet Americans are in a deep sleep...

Have a good week...

Are you worried about him competing with Steiner Schools?

Interesting, so is the point that this guy leads a cult spreading a bad message through charter schools?

Because, Fethullah Gülen teams are in Police and Justice in Turkey and even Primary Minister T.Erdogan can't do anything without asking his OK. Their basic tactic is being educated, gentle with a goal of arriving to good positions but at the right time to obey to the orders received. They are very disciplined and brain cleaned with extream ideas. Maybe I will not be in this world anymore but my grand-children will be! AND Yes...I am worried honestly for the future. I inform NOW with my broken English...STOP THAT GUY before it's too late!

Who Is Fethullah Gulen? by Claire Berlinski, City Journal Autumn 2012

Back
Top Bottom