• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zulily?

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Has anyone ever bought something from zulily.com? It's a clothing store.

Nope, but their ads pop up a lot when I'm online. Have you?

Nope, but their ads pop up a lot when I'm online. Have you?

Nope, but I'm looking at their website right now. Really classy clothing at very reasonable prices. I'm just wondering if anyone has had success ordering from there before I do it.

Hmmmpf, you have to provide them with an e-addy just to look at the catalog? NO. I'm already inundated with d-mails from Bath and Body Works, etc.

Hmmmpf, you have to provide them with an e-addy just to look at the catalog? NO. I'm already inundated with d-mails from Bath and Body Works, etc.

I have an email just for stuff like that so I can pretty much ignore it all.

Ya, I have an e-addy like that too...but it's the principle!!

Back
Top Bottom