• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zuckerberg's Facebook page hacked to prove security flaw

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
A Palestinian researcher posted a message on Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's page last week after he says the site's security team didn't take his warnings about a security flaw seriously.
"First, sorry for breaking your privacy and post(ing) to your wall," wrote Khalil Shreateh. "I (have) no other choice to make after all the reports I sent to (the) Facebook team."
Shreateh, who describes himself as an unemployed security researcher with a degree in information systems, said he found a hole in Facebook's systems that let him post to any user's page, including users not on his Friends list.
Such an exploit would be a virtual gold mine for spammers, scam artists and others seeking to take advantage of the site's roughly 1 billion users worldwide.

Zuckerberg's Facebook page hacked to prove security exploit - CNN.com

That's pretty funny. And not a huge surprise.

Zuckerberg should immediately hire him.

I think this guy needs to be brought in for questioning:

tom_myspace.jpg

Back
Top Bottom