• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Z's father cashing in even before jury hears his son's murder case.

dolphinocean

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
George Zimmerman's Father Identifies The 'True Racists' In New Book

Racism has been an overarching issue since Martin, who was unarmed, was shot and killed on Feb. 26, 2012. Many believe Zimmerman, who is Hispanic, targeted the teen that night in Sanford, Fla., because of Martin's race. Zimmerman's father, however, disagrees with the portrait that has been painted of his son.

"As an adult, George continued to judge everyone as individuals, as he does today," Zimmerman writes in the prologue.

[Emphasis mine]

So, Mr. zimmerman, sr, does "these assholes they always get away" mean anything to you? I don't call that as judging everyone as individual, do you? What a bold face liar. You need to teach your son and yourself some moral characters before spewing your hatred and pointing fingers at others.

George Zimmerman’s Father Publishes Book Calling NBA, NAACP ‘The True Racists’ | The New Civil Rights Movement

So, naturally, trying to rebut claims about racism, one would have to point the finger in another direction. Or something.

George Zimmerman’s father has learned that among this nation’s racists are historic, iconic institutions like the National Basketball Players Association (NBA). Also listed among this nation’s “true racists” is the venerable NAACP, which, Zimmerman, Sr. writes, “simply promotes racism and hatred for their own, primarily finical [sic], interests.” As it turns out, according to Zimmerman, Sr., “without prejudice and racial divide, the NAACP would simply cease to exist.” (Which, ironically, might be true, but, well, you know, they didn’t start it — they exist to fix it.)

Do you think posting here will change the outcome of the trial?
No, it won't. Just to straighten the records of the lies and false argument and vile smears against a dead kid coming from the zimmerman camp.

No, it won't. Just to straighten the records of the lies and false argument and vile smears against a dead kid coming from the zimmerman camp.

So, you know that posting here will not affect the trial; that's good. Now, let's look at the OP. It is calling someone racist without evidence and going after their family with despicable insults. As far as I can tell, that's spewing hatred and pointing fingers. I don't see any other point to it. How is spewing vile hatred and pointing fingers going to "straighten" any record?

What you are doing is no different than someone claiming that Trayvon was a thug gang member high on meth and hunting white women.

Why can't you just accept that two likely morons got in a fight and one shot the other? And why is it a big deal anyway. It happens all the time. Further, there is ACTUAL racist stuff going on in this country that you could be addressing instead of slandering, race baiting and pointing fingers like some kind of juiced up Judge Judy.

Just sayin'

There is a new evidence dump.. I think it is emails and textbooks belonging to George. May indicate he lied about never having heard of SYG..

Last edited:
Trayvon's mother filed copyright applications for the phrases: "Justice for Trayvon" and "I am Trayvon" right after the arrest.

Trayvon's mother filed copyright applications for the phrases: "Justice for Trayvon" and "I am Trayvon" right after the arrest.

Yes.. to protect her son's image from filth and abuse.

So, you know that posting here will not affect the trial; that's good. Now, let's look at the OP. It is calling someone racist without evidence and going after their family with despicable insults. As far as I can tell, that's spewing hatred and pointing fingers. I don't see any other point to it. How is spewing vile hatred and pointing fingers going to "straighten" any record?

What you are doing is no different than someone claiming that Trayvon was a thug gang member high on meth and hunting white women.

Why can't you just accept that two likely morons got in a fight and one shot the other? And why is it a big deal anyway. It happens all the time. Further, there is ACTUAL racist stuff going on in this country that you could be addressing instead of slandering, race baiting and pointing fingers like some kind of juiced up Judge Judy.

Just sayin'
Where did I call him racist in my OP? Pointing out his lie isn't the same as what he is doing whining about everything and blaming everyone else for his son's legal woe except himself and his son. What does he and his son expect? Killed an unarmed teenager walking home and concocted several versions of his story that don't hold up to scrutiny and contradicted himself all over the places and expect to just walk away without facing a trial?

Where did I call him racist in my OP? Pointing out his lie isn't the same as what he is doing whining about everything and blaming everyone else for his son's legal woe except himself and his son. What does he and his son expect? Killed an unarmed teenager walking home and concocted several versions of his story that don't hold up to scrutiny and contradicted himself all over the places and expect to just walk away without facing a trial?

Sadly, Martin was not shot for walking home but assaulting Zimmerman.

There is a new evidence dump.. I think it is emails and textbooks belonging to George. May indicate he lied about never having heard of SYG..

Link?

Well the book proves it then... Zimmerman is definitely guilty of murder.

<sarcasm off>

I think it discovery 18 at GZlegalcase.com

Thank you. This brings up another point. This discovery merely says:

http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0613/states_18.pdf

Emails from defendant

That's it. For anyone to claim that they know what evidence either side is going to present based on these very limited discovery releases is just fooling themselves.

Apparently Zimmerman made calls and sent texts just after the shooting, and is seen on the phone before police ever got there. Things like that are just listed as "phone records" but the contents of those records could be a big yawn or devastating and none of us here, and perhaps even the defense, has any idea which of those two is true.

Most of us will never have a moment of fame and if any of us do, I hope it's not because someone got killed.

But if you become famous, you should write a book and make some money while you can. You'll always be a freak afterwards so better get the nest done early.

I certainly have no position on the case. I've decided I'll let a Jury handle that for me. But I do suggest they all write books.

Thank you. This brings up another point. This discovery merely says:

http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0613/states_18.pdf

That's it. For anyone to claim that they know what evidence either side is going to present based on these very limited discovery releases is just fooling themselves.

Apparently Zimmerman made calls and sent texts just after the shooting, and is seen on the phone before police ever got there. Things like that are just listed as "phone records" but the contents of those records could be a big yawn or devastating and none of us here, and perhaps even the defense, has any idea which of those two is true.

Wonder who he was emailing..

This is what GZ was studying in his CRIMINAL JUSTICE class before he killed Trayvon:

VlgYYWZ.png

This Book was GZ's textbook.

http://tinyurl.com/kncy8ma Google books.

Plan on hearing more about this.

Wonder who he was emailing..

The just introduced as a witness his former professor in one of his classes. It's possible that this person provided emails that Zimmerman had sent him and he'll be asked to testify about the provenance of these emails.

Again, it's all speculation at this point, which was my point above. We will know much more tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom