• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zogby: Trump Has Best Job Approval Rating In Presidency 52%, Up With Black Americans, Democrats

I was going to add that into the OP, but I didn't want to mix two polls in on one thread...

Rasmussen has Biden +1 nationally, in a virtual deadlock.

In 2016, the last time populist Trump voters were involved in a major way, Rasmussen was only off by 0.4%.

GOP turnout for the midterms rivaled that of 2016.

Trump has no special turn out powers.

Go look at Rasmussen today
My God, was that an earthquake, did something knock the Earth off-axis? A leftie using Rasmussen as a source! :eek: :lamo

When you pull theories out of thin air without any evidence it is, by definition, a conspiracy theory.

So, you don't think he hates the guy he told the FBI he wanted to know everything they were doing to enact a coupon Trump?

Trump pops to 52%: ‘Best job approval rating on record,’ up with blacks, even Democrats

"Buoyed by blacks and independent voters, as well as urban dwellers shocked by the Black Lives Matter protest violence raging in some cities, President Trump’s approval rating has hit a new high, according to a survey heavy with minority voters.

The latest Zogby Analytics poll just shared with Secrets had Trump’s approval at 52%. “The president has recorded his best job approval rating on record,” said pollster Jonathan Zogby.

What’s more, his approval rating among minorities was solid and, in the case of African Americans, shockingly high. Zogby said 36% of blacks approve of the president, as do 37% of Hispanics and 35% of Asians."

Trump is going to lose the popular vote by 3-5 million. Guaranteed.

He is just not widely liked, no matter what the odd outlier poll says, or whether he can scrape together enough EC vote for another term.

Trump is going to lose the popular vote by 3-5 million. Guaranteed.

He is just not widely liked, no matter what the odd outlier poll says, or whether he can scrape together enough EC vote for another term.

I'm having flashbacks to 2016. ;)

Keep in mind, Zogby found his approval rating to be the higher currently than during any other point in his Presidency.

Last edited:
I'm having flashbacks to 2016. ;)

Oh sure, I'm not saying he won't win. Like in 2016, an outside chance is still a chance. It's a two horse race and sometimes the new guy wins.

But as with 2016, if the Left has to accept that Trump won the EC and therefore the presidency, the Right has to accept that he didn't win the popular vote and is not as well-liked as they'd hope.

Anything that doesn't show Biden up by gazillions is fake. That's just how the left rolls, and when they lose, they cry like babies. It's an old story, starting with Gore. You have to remember you're dealing with mental children here.

Yes the MSM and the pollsters had it so right in 2016 didn't thtey.

Trump pops to 52%: ‘Best job approval rating on record,’ up with blacks, even Democrats

"Buoyed by blacks and independent voters, as well as urban dwellers shocked by the Black Lives Matter protest violence raging in some cities, President Trump’s approval rating has hit a new high, according to a survey heavy with minority voters.

The latest Zogby Analytics poll just shared with Secrets had Trump’s approval at 52%. “The president has recorded his best job approval rating on record,” said pollster Jonathan Zogby.

What’s more, his approval rating among minorities was solid and, in the case of African Americans, shockingly high. Zogby said 36% of blacks approve of the president, as do 37% of Hispanics and 35% of Asians."
good thread

On August 27, he had the highest approval rating of his presidency. On Election Day, a little more than two months later, he lost. So much for Zogby, eh?

Back
Top Bottom