• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zogby: Trump Has Best Job Approval Rating In Presidency 52%, Up With Black Americans, Democrats

ReubenSherr

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Trump pops to 52%: ‘Best job approval rating on record,’ up with blacks, even Democrats

"Buoyed by blacks and independent voters, as well as urban dwellers shocked by the Black Lives Matter protest violence raging in some cities, President Trump’s approval rating has hit a new high, according to a survey heavy with minority voters.

The latest Zogby Analytics poll just shared with Secrets had Trump’s approval at 52%. “The president has recorded his best job approval rating on record,” said pollster Jonathan Zogby.

What’s more, his approval rating among minorities was solid and, in the case of African Americans, shockingly high. Zogby said 36% of blacks approve of the president, as do 37% of Hispanics and 35% of Asians."

Go look at Rasmussen today

Go look at Rasmussen today

I was going to add that into the OP, but I didn't want to mix two polls in on one thread...

Rasmussen has Biden +1 nationally, in a virtual deadlock.

In 2016, the last time populist Trump voters were involved in a major way, Rasmussen was only off by 0.4%.

You have more insight into reality than Zogby does?

Anything that doesn't show Biden up by gazillions is fake. That's just how the left rolls, and when they lose, they cry like babies. It's an old story, starting with Gore. You have to remember you're dealing with mental children here.

Anything that doesn't show Biden up by gazillions is fake. That's just how the left rolls, and when they lose, they cry like babies. It's an old story, starting with Gore. You have to remember you're dealing with mental children here.

Yet another republican who doesn't understand basic statistics.

Look who conveniently showed up

I saw your name and knew that if you were posting, it had to wrong. I am never disappointed in my beliefs about you. Then again, I rarely am disappointed by anything I post because my posts are factual, concise and on the mark.

I saw your name and knew that if you were posting, it had to wrong. I am never disappointed in my beliefs about you. Then again, I rarely am disappointed by anything I post because my posts are factual, concise and on the mark.

I'm surprised you didn't bring up some grand zany conspiracy in this thread yet.

I'm surprised you didn't bring up some grand zany conspiracy in this thread yet.

If I said Obama wants the NBA to boycott the games because he hates Trump, you would say that is a conspiracy theory. Everything to you is a conspiracy theory because that's the term you use to debate when you have nothing and are losing badly. Anything someone says you squawk like a parrot "Conspiracy theory! Conspiracy theory! BWAK! BWAK! Polly wanna cracker! Conspiracy!"

If I said Obama wants the NBA to boycott the games because he hates Trump, you would say that is a conspiracy theory. Everything to you is a conspiracy theory because that's the term you use to debate when you have nothing and are losing badly. Anything someone says you squawk like a parrot "Conspiracy theory! Conspiracy theory! BWAK! BWAK! Polly wanna cracker! Conspiracy!"

This is generally what conspiracy theorists believe, yes. Thank you for proving my point.

Trump pops to 52%: ‘Best job approval rating on record,’ up with blacks, even Democrats

"Buoyed by blacks and independent voters, as well as urban dwellers shocked by the Black Lives Matter protest violence raging in some cities, President Trump’s approval rating has hit a new high, according to a survey heavy with minority voters.

The latest Zogby Analytics poll just shared with Secrets had Trump’s approval at 52%. “The president has recorded his best job approval rating on record,” said pollster Jonathan Zogby.

What’s more, his approval rating among minorities was solid and, in the case of African Americans, shockingly high. Zogby said 36% of blacks approve of the president, as do 37% of Hispanics and 35% of Asians."

Even if this were true, the only record he would be breaking would be his own. 52% as an all time high would be the lowest job approval high mark of any president since the 1930's.

And you believe this? Lol who cares about polls asks the right when you point out trump is losing in ninety five percent of them.

What's his current approval rating in Russia?

When you pull theories out of thin air without any evidence it is, by definition, a conspiracy theory.

Yet another republican who doesn't understand basic statistics.

Unlike the left, I don't claim to understand everything. I know better. If you'll remember the last election, the left loudly claimed Hillary would swamp Trump.

Even if this were true, the only record he would be breaking would be his own. 52% as an all time high would be the lowest job approval high mark of any president since the 1930's.

It's legit, but...

It was taken 8-17-8-19, so it's not reflective of the RNC, as the "story" erroneously claims.

Trump boasted early on that he would carry 30% of the black vote. I am still curious to see if he can pull that off. Even if Trump lost the election, if he garnered 30% of the black populations vote, that would be a devastating loss to democrats in future elections.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom