• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zimmerwuss Has Crashed

Campbell

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I posted at this forum almost immediately after the "Not Guilty" verdict that he would end up just like the murderer OJ. Guess What? The law has stopped him twice for speeding and now he's threatened his wife with a gun. She's in the process of leaving him. I love it when I am occasionally right with my predictions.

Last edited:
Wow that didn't take you long.

The pólice are still at his house and they don't know what happened yet.

Why don't you wait until it is know what happened before doing your happy dance.

You love it that he allegedly pulled a gun on his wife? You're a sick individual.

You love it that he allegedly pulled a gun on his wife? You're a sick individual.

Yeah...I got sick when the bastard approached that kid and murdered him. Mark my words...a wuss can't live with something like that bugging him.

Yeah...I got sick when the bastard approached that kid and murdered him. Mark my words...a wuss can't live with something like that bugging him.

So a wuss killed another wuss. So what. Move on, nothing lost.

I posted at this forum almost immediately after the "Not Guilty" verdict that he would end up just like the murderer OJ. Guess What? The law has stopped him twice for speeding and
now he's threatened his wife with a gun.
She's in the process of leaving him. I love it when I am occasionally right with my predictions.

Not just his wife, she called the police and said that he had threatened her and her parents with a gun.

Details here: George Zimmerman briefly taken into custody after incident with gun - Crimesider - CBS News

I predict that his story will be that he was just standing his ground and since his wife and her parents had him outnumbered he thought that the safest thing for him to do was point his gun at them.

That should go over good, eh?

I posted at this forum almost immediately after the "Not Guilty" verdict that he would end up just like the murderer OJ. Guess What? The law has stopped him twice for speeding and now he's threatened his wife with a gun. She's in the process of leaving him. I love it when I am occasionally right with my predictions.

Campbell, I'd like to introduce you to . . . a stopped clock.

Two tickets???!!!! The cad!!!! Imagine that -- a warning and a ticket for 15 over. Will it never END???

In the end a guy like that will do it all to himself; it's already happening. :shrug:

I love it when I am occasionally right with my predictions.
I love it when people jump the gun like this and are wrong.
It is hilarious.

Btw, how many threads do we need on this?
It is like three now.

The real question is this: Why the f*** is this in the news? It isn't important, like, at all.
Well because there are many butthurt people after the court case who wish nothing but Zimmerman's death in what they deem as "justice".

Best question and reply so far out of the thee topics on this subject.​

Last edited:

Speeding???

Git a rope.

Zimmerman is a classic case of an insecure gun nut type who has to constantly defend his manhood by drawing guns on unarmed people whom he claims are threatening him.

He's exhibit A in why we need gun control.

Yep. The middle aged, white-Hispanic crime rate will explode with Zimmerman among their ranks. In no time at all, we will see it overtake that of young black males. That explains why we see so many cases like Zimmerman; shooting people that are beating you up often leads to traffic tickets and domestic abuse - the statistcal evidence is clear on that. ;)

My thoughts summed up entirely. ^^^

Not just his wife, she called the police and said that he had threatened her and her parents with a gun.

Details here: George Zimmerman briefly taken into custody after incident with gun - Crimesider - CBS News

I predict that his story will be that he was just standing his ground and since his wife and her parents had him outnumbered he thought that the safest thing for him to do was point his gun at them.

That should go over good, eh?

ROTFL!!! You caught the drift Bro

Zimm told a bare faced lie about Treyvon Martin going for the gun. Zimmerman approached him with the gun drawn and that's when the kid tried to protect himself. Face it....the dead kid was the only other human in the world who knew what happened.

Last edited:
Campbell, I'd like to introduce you to . . . a stopped clock.

Two tickets???!!!! The cad!!!! Imagine that -- a warning and a ticket for 15 over. Will it never END???

Yeah, I don't care about speeding, but threatening people just ain't right.

Zimm told a bare faced lie about Treyvon Martin going for the gun. Zimmerman approached him with the gun drawn and that's when the kid tried to protect himself. Face it....the dead kid was the only other human in the world who knew what happened.

You just said the dead kid is the only other human who knew what happened, in the same paragraph where you tell us what happened. Lol

ROTFL!!! You caught the drift Bro

Well, except for you apparently.

Yeah, I don't care about speeding, but threatening people just ain't right.

The speeding tickets were simply a sign that numbnuts was beginning to break. One ticket....maybe. Two in this short a time is a significant indicator of a man changing his normal habits.

The speeding tickets were simply a sign that numbnuts was beginning to break. One ticket....maybe. Two in this short a time is a significant indicator of a man changing his normal habits.

Or the sign of bad luck? Or the sign of a bad driver?

It's a sign of a man possessed who is not thinking about what he is doing. He will fail....he has already faltered.

How has he faltered? Getting two speeding tickets is "faltering"? Lol

Actually it appears you think you know what happened.

Actually it appears you think you know what happened.

The folks at the place where he had been studying martial arts described him as a helpless, overweight, ill coordinated oaf. Knowing that do you really believe that after ignoring the 911 operator's instruction not to follow him that he actually confronted the boy without a drawn gun? I'm nearly 80 years old and I'll guarantee you I can whip his ass, but I can't handle him if he has a drawn Glock semi-automatic weapon.

Back
Top Bottom