• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Zimmerman: The Prosecution's Gambit? [W:50]

Re: Zimmerman: The Prosecution's Gambit?

Do you think that if the guy in that photo shot and killed the kid in that photo claiming self defense, the cops would have let him go home that night? WHAT SIDE WOULD YOU BE ON ?? Be honest.
View attachment 67149791

Why doesn't Trayvon look Hispanic in that picture? And why are you using a 5 year old picture of him?

I would vote for the death penalty if a 16-25 year old came behind someone and crushed his skull with a rock. I would particularly note your tactic of "would have come up from behind."

Your motive for doing so being how the "freaky little" man looked? It would seem you are being candid that your xenophobia/bigotries run so deep that in younger years you felt it would justify murdering someone for it.
Actually, Martin called Zimmerman a "creepy asscracker" and that "child" was 6 foot tall at 160 lbs. And yes, Zimmerman is a little man.

Last edited:

LOL Why do so many keep going back to "George Zimmerman followed Trayvon". NO HE DID NOT! The EVIDENCE in the case support same. Stop blindly accepting the FALSE narrative proffered by the blamestream media, it's demeaning.

George said he was following him in a call to the NEN operator. "Are you following him" "Yes""We don't need you to do that"

George followed Trayvon in car and on foot. Are you saying George lied?

OK buddy....when I have some free time ...I'll just get my gun and follow you around!!:doh

Who cares? Do it all day, every day and no one will give a ****. If anything, you'll have the police called on you. That's no skin off anyone's ass.

Dude. The skin isn't off Trayvon's ass, it is off his chest. And he was shot dead.

No one would give a ****? How can you say that. Of course people will give a ****.

Dude. The skin isn't off Trayvon's ass, it is off his chest. And he was shot dead.

No one would give a ****? How can you say that. Of course people will give a ****.

You misunderstand. Calling the cops on a follower will be no skin off anyone's ass. Of course, if someone goes into a paranoid fantasy and instead of taking rational action decides to ambush the follower... well, that's taking ones life into ones own hands in a rather foolish manner.

ps. A like on that post, when it was a clear misunderstanding? Bizarre.

You misunderstand. Calling the cops on a follower will be no skin off anyone's ass. Of course, if someone goes into a paranoid fantasy and instead of taking rational action decides to ambush the follower... well, that's taking ones life into ones own hands in a rather foolish manner.

The person with the paranoid fantasy was George.

Back
Top Bottom