• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Zimmerman has come out of hiding...

I was curious how the left would react to this news, and here's what DU'ers are saying:

hrmjustin (12,448 posts)
This is PR BULL!
Lets see if the Zimmerman trolls believe this.

hrmjustin (12,448 posts)
I am sorry but I just feel it is a Murdock PR move.

hrmjustin (12,448 posts)
It looks like this happened by his house so it was not impossible to stage.

anneboleyn (2,181 posts)
Yeah, it is rather a coincidence isn't it. Georgie Porgy is a HERO so soon after the trial?

targetpractice (2,613 posts)
He probably caused the accident...
...just to be the hero.

City Lights (21,754 posts)
Haha, that was my first thought.
Guess I've watched too many episodes of Criminal Minds.

libodem (12,491 posts)
He could rescue a bus load of girl scouts
With kittens on their laps and he would still never deserve redemption.
MURDERER!

avaistheone1 (12,338 posts)
WAIT A MINUTE!!! The defense said Zimmerman was not physically fit at all so....
how did Zimmerman manage to pull the body of another man from a truck?
Gee was the defense witness lying about Zimmerman's physical fitness? Something is very wrong with this picture.

okieinpain (8,134 posts)
oh bs, what a crock of crap. n/t.

kestrel91316 (46,372 posts)
The driver should be glad Zimmy didn't profile and shoot him.​

Can't say I'm surprised.

Looks like DU is still the cabal of worthless scumbuckets it was years ago when I happened upon them.

Ignorance of the facts and of the law on display.

I was curious how the left would react to this news, and here's what DU'ers are saying

Of course, their response to anything is 100% predicable, always has been. That's what happens when you have a sight that is full of the biggest morons on the planet and anyone that doesn't get in line with the other sheep is banned.

And yes, anyone that is part of DU is someone the planet would be better off without.

He's a marked man and risked his life to help those people

He's a hero. He is not a racist. What The Left has done to this guy is the crime

Report it to the Sanford,Fl police.

I'm sure that they'll get right on the case.

""Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Re: George Zimmerman emerges from seclusion to rescue man from car crash: police

Next he's going to leap some tall buildings at a single bound and then stop a bullet.

Really? this happened? If so, great, but color me cynical. Why did he just happen to be at the scene? Was it one person or a whole family (accounts vary)? There was someone else with him - did they help out?

Two kids and their parents.

George Zimmerman helped rescue family from overturned SUV, cops say - OrlandoSentinel.com

The Left?
And I can't say I'm surprised from your strawman argument. Please show us how you know the politics of any of those posters,

You freaking joking, right? In order to get an account on DU you have to read and check off a thing saying you are a Democrat. And even those democrats that do not fall in line with the majority get the boot from there.

Wake up.

You freaking joking, right? In order to get an account on DU you have to read and check off a thing saying you are a Democrat. And even those democrats that do not fall in line with the majority get the boot from there.

Wake up.

DU is a place for very stupid, partisan hack children. It could be named "confirmationbias.com". It's basically a cult.

That's from the Democratic Underground website... They ban conservatives there.
I am sorry, but they don't represent the left, to say they do is idiotic.

To argue that DU is not 'left', and that it's posters are not 'left' is perhaps the most ignorant thing someone could do around here.

Says the person who does the exact same thing with "the right".

Wake up.
I don't go to the Democratic Underground, it's equivalent on the right is freerepublic.com

I don't go to the Democratic Underground, it's equivalent on the right is freerepublic.com

That you don't go there doesn't mean it is not a site that only accepts 'the left'. Now would you care to actually comment on the subject of the thread, or did you just pop in to look the fool by saying that DU is not representative of 'the left'?

I hope this person was a black teenager which would blow the minds of all the race baiters. Anyway, this should be something covered heavily in the media since they created the Zimmerman story to begin with...

President Obama, Al Sharpton... et al. Care to comment? Oh OK, I didn't thing so.

So you hear about a car accident and the first thing you think is "I hope it was a black teenager"? How about is the person ok?

I would have gotten comments from some other website like Huffington Post or something, but after searching 5 pages on Google, they were the ONLY left website that reported the story.

That you don't go there doesn't mean it is not a site that only accepts 'the left'. Now would you care to actually comment on the subject of the thread, or did you just pop in to look the fool by saying that DU is not representative of 'the left'?
Do you accept everything written at freerepublic?
I think Zimmerman did good at the accident.

Last edited:
I would have gotten comments from some other website like Huffington Post or something, but after searching 5 pages on Google, they were the ONLY left website that reported the story.
Why would you even do such thing, random posters at a website mean absolutely nothing.

Do accept everything written at freerepublic?

I am not a member there, and thus don't pay attention to it. Man how you like to spin spin spin and offer next to no content.

You SHOULD sign up on DU.

That's from the Democratic Underground website... They ban conservatives there.

Can you read?

That forum is an echo chamber. Unless you toe the progressive line you don't get to post there.

In his defense, Democrat Underground looks like right wing lunatics compared to his views.

Re: Investigate that Car Crash?

You know the haters are going to say he was just driving around profiling other drivers waiting for some accident to happen.

In his defense, Democrat Underground looks like right wing lunatics compared to his views.

Are you saying he is TOO left for them, or did you just not put out your thought clearly?

So you hear about a car accident and the first thing you think is "I hope it was a black teenager"? How about is the person ok?

Yeah because that question remotely fits the context of his post.

:roll:

They're ok though. George Zimmerman was in the neighborhood.

Are you saying he is TOO left for them, or did you just not put out your thought clearly?

Too left for them?

I think he's too left to be allowed out of his padded room.

Back
Top Bottom