• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Zimmerman Defense Shows Jury Controversial 'Avatar'-Like Animation

I'm sick of people assuming that others didn't watch a bit of the trial simply because they have a different opinion.

If you're different opinion isn't based on facts, it's safe to assume that you didn't watch the trial or much of it.

No he didn't.

If you had watched the trial you would know that is a false allegation from the prosecution, as the Police Officers testified differently.

Showing that you do not know the evidence.
He was never told not to get out of his vehicle.
Nor was he told any such thing by a person in authority.
Learn the damn evidence.

He was told not to follow. I think that was for his own protection.

He was told they don't need him to follow.

He wasn't ordered not to.

This was done to cover the police department's ass.

Nobody told him to stay in his truck.

I counter that with...

"If Martin would have ran home instead of sticking behind, like he was told by Dee Dee... none of this would have happened"

He was told not to follow and that was for his own protection.

He was told they don't need him to follow.

He wasn't ordered not to.

This was done to cover the police department's ass.

He should have listened and Trayvon would still be alive.

WRONG. He was told "OK, you don't have to do that". That is not the same thing as "No, don't do that". "OK" and "No" are not the same thing. "You don't have to" and "Don't" are not the same thing. Reading is for the mental, I mean, fundamental. ;)

No he wasn't "told".
He was given a suggestion. "We don't need you to do that", is a suggestion. A suggestion that he was under no obligation to follow, but did.
He acknowledged the suggestion by saying "Okay", and no longer followed.

But those on your side of the coin like to ignore the fact that he was "told" twice to let the Call-Taker know if the suspicious person did anything else.
How does he do that without following and keeping him under surveillance?

He was told not to follow and that was for his own protection.

Martin was told to run home, and that was for his own protection.

Except even those analysts that think Zimmerman is guilty were kind of in awe of the animation.

Which ones? Show us some videos?

I'm not going to go digging around youtube for you. Sorry.

Good thing you made some bull**** claim and came back to not defend it. I would have been surprised if you had found somebody who didn't tare a new asshole into O'Mara for trying to pass this video off as evidence of anything.

Good thing you made some bull**** claim and came back to not defend it. I would have been surprised if you had found somebody who didn't tare a new asshole into O'Mara for trying to pass this video off as evidence of anything.

Your just upset that the case isn't going well for the race pimps....

black-man-crying.jpg

I try not to get too concerned with where the trashy parts of the forum are. :)

or entering a simple search term that I could train a monkey to perform.

or entering a simple search term that I could train a monkey to perform.

Maybe you should train monkeys for a living then. I'm sure it pays more than stalking people on the internet.

Maybe you should train monkeys for a living then. I'm sure it pays more than stalking people on the internet.

sometimes I think someone is training monkeys to stalk people in the internet......

Where are the bushes that Trayvon was supposedly have jumped out of? And I'll just add that if George has simply stayed in his truck, none of this would be happening and Trayvon would still be alive.

You don't know that. I could write if Trayvon Martin had really been going home he'd still be alive. Don't know that either. Have no idea what would happen in alternative it-didn't-happen dimensions.

There's a new take.

If the prosecution had thought of that the trial could have had an entirely different outcome. If only George Zimmerman had stayed in his truck? WOW.

Back
Top Bottom