• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

zimmerman attorneys quickly set sights to make NBC pay

Erod

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Washington Post

Zimmerman should be a very wealthy man because of this blatant attempt to skew the truth and purposel misrepresent this story.

I doubt it will fly.

Oh man if I were him I would bring the hammer down on those idiots at NBC.

NBC was waiting for the guilty verdict to clear their name, now, what they did is such a blatant subjective attack on a innocent man if I were Zimmerman I wouldn't settle.

Didn't another station keep saying Zimmerman said "F-ing coons" too?

Also, CNN showed his SSN to the world.

Washington Post

Zimmerman should be a very wealthy man because of this blatant attempt to skew the truth and purposel misrepresent this story.

Drag his name through the mud to push for a desired income, he should get restitution, especially considering hell need some guards for at least a couple years.

It won't go to court

NBC will settle

I suspect he will. He isn't a wealthy man and he now has some large bills. He has no career, no place to live, and is going to be n need of more lawyers cause they all want to sue him.

But will Zimmerman??

I hope he gets all the movie deals, book deals and slander suits he can... make as much money as he can... so when he is sued in civil court he actually has something to sue for.

I hope he gets all the movie deals, book deals and slander suits he can... make as much money as he can... so when he is sued in civil court he actually has something to sue for.
He will have a Stand Your Ground hearing, win, and they will not be able to sue.

He will have a Stand Your Ground hearing, win, and they will not be able to sue.

Correction, he will have a Self Defense case and they will not be able to sue. That is what the whole case was about. Whether Z was guilty of negligence or if it was self defense.

Only Zimmerman? Because my impression is that a lot of the US media (much like the UK tabloids) get away with this kind of thing all the time. As long as people only complain when if is against them or someone they support and especially as long as people actively promote the media lies they agree with, the general situation will never improve.

Where is the ACLU and the Justice Department?
At this point it is clear GZ's civil rights have been violated!

Correction, he will have a Self Defense case and they will not be able to sue. That is what the whole case was about. Whether Z was guilty of negligence or if it was self defense.
:naughty
Correction.

He will have what is commonly called a Stand Your Ground hearing.

The hearing, is actually a immunity hearing, and the motion for said hearing is called "Motion for Declaration of Immunity and/or Dismissal" if wrapped up as one motion.

Can't happen under FL law - so sorry about squelching your hatred.

I bet Sherrif Joe is already trying to recruit him. He probably will be a hero in the right wing blogoshpere for years.

Can't happen under FL law - so sorry about squelching your hatred.

Hatred? Which of your orifices did you pull that out of?

No hatred... just a belief that the lily white couch class doesn't understand that TM believed he was under threat and stood his ground.

Hatred? Which of your orifices did you pull that out of?

No hatred... just a belief that the lily white couch class doesn't understand that TM believed he was under threat and stood his ground.

Obviously you missed the entire trial........

I bet Sherrif Joe is already trying to recruit him. He probably will be a hero in the right wing blogoshpere for years.

He's a registered democrat .

I suspect NBC will NOT settle. They will be able to generate enough revenue from broadcasting another trial to afford whatever they get socked for. Either way, they come out ahead. They are scum.

Back
Top Bottom