• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Zimm Trial, Vote Guilty M2, Guilty Manslaughter or Not Guily. A private poll.

Guilty of M2, Guilty of Manslaughter or Not Guilty?

• Guilty Murder 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guilty Manslaughter

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spanky

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Based on the evidence and trial, how would you vote as a juror? The options are Guilty Murder 2, Guilty Manslaughter or Not Guilty.

This is a private poll, your name will not be posted so you can be assured you won't be attacked for your opinion.

ric27

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Based on the evidence and trial, how would you vote as a juror? The options are Guilty Murder 2, Guilty Manslaughter or Not Guilty.

This is a private poll, your name will not be posted so you can be assured you won't be attacked for your opinion.
How do I know for sure...it's private?

CycloneWanderer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Should this poll be removed as repetitive?

ric27

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I need assurance that my name will not be revealed

spanky

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It has more options, not only it being a private poll, therefore it is demonstrably different.

Think about, a poll where you won't be attacked by the torch and pitchfork crowd.

davidtaylorjr

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative

*sigh* duplicate thread, you just got mad about the other poll....

spanky

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The T&P crowd upset over a poll where they can't attack those with a differing opinion...

Go figure.

spanky

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Josie

No Day But Today
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
How many times is the same poll going to be posted here?

Caine

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
How many ****ing threads are you going to make?

Kal'Stang

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Last I knew attacking someone was against DP rules. Whether its about thier opinions or not. Pretty sure that you made this thread just because you didn't like being honest and open about your opinion.

As for voting in this thread...i'll pass. I voted in the other one and I for one am proud to voice my opinion openly. Whether people like it or not I could really care less. IMO ALL polls should be open. And I've proven that with every poll that I have ever made once I found out that people like to vote more than once like sneaks and theives and cowards.

Top Bottom