• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zimbabwean women raping men for rituals

Laila

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Zimbabwean women are abducting and raping men for ritual purposes, media reports here said Saturday.

Six men have been gang-raped by women in the last 11 months in this deeply conservative society, the Scotsman reported.

Police say the figure could be much higher as the victims are often too embarrassed to report the crime.

The most recent case, a 26-year-old policeman from Bulawayo was drugged and raped by three women, the official Chronicle daily reported.

The man was offered a lift in a minibus with three female passengers.

'When he sat down, one of the passengers suddenly put a cloth saturated with a drug on his nose and he passed out,' the paper said.

He regained consciousness to find the three women sexually abusing him. He was eventually abandoned outside the city, minus his mobile phone and $30.

Zimbabwean women raping men for rituals: British report - Yahoo! India News

:shock:

I don't even know which section to put this under o_O

Damn, thats terrible.

News of the Weird, maybe.

I'm not sure I buy this at face value though.

They must be some pretty ugly women if they can not simply ask a man for sex.

have you ever seen your typical zimbabwen women? they appear to be masculine and unkept, no signs of feminemity.

hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband cause dey rapin eerbody out here.

The replies in this thread are very interesting... that the women must be acting like men, which is the only way they could rape a man. They must be ugly. They must live in a country where rape is rampant. Etc...

Rapists come in all shapes and sizes, and many of them conform to the mainstream standard of beauty. In fact, it is often the "beautiful" ones who feel they are entitled to do what they want.

have you ever seen your typical zimbabwen women? they appear to be masculine and unkept, no signs of feminemity.

... Yes I have and masculine is not a word I'd use to describe them :roll:

Back
Top Bottom