• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zelynski. If we fall, you fall.

good. **** europe. Never a more insufferable people, crying to us to fix their problems after lecturing us how dumb, racist, and backward we are.

I would only support helping ukraine under condition that their government is dissolved and their taxes are given directly to us, without any representation. If we have to fight for them, at risk of nuclear war, then they owe us dearly.

Understand his desperation and determination.

Still disagree with no fly and military involvement.

Powerful statement.

Reality Check:

If Ukraine "falls", it will not even be noticeable to me.

The concept isnt accurate imo.

I wish Ukraine well, but whether there is a Ukraine or not really will not make a bit of difference to me in the big scheme of things.🤷‍♂️ BIG FACTS.

Reality Check:

I wish Ukraine well, but whether there is a Ukraine or not really will not make a bit of difference to me in the big scheme of things.🤷‍♂️ BIG FACTS.

I highly doubt you were the target audience.

You're far too selfish anyway.

I highly doubt you were the target audience.

You're far too selfish anyway.

Europe isnt going to "fall" if Ukraine falls either, thats silly IMO.

If by "selfish" you mean "you dont consider a minor skirmish halfway around the world your business" then ya NAILED IT!

nailedit.gif

Reality Check:

Actually it will. Putin is not likely to be satisfied with just Ukraine. His plan is to restore the collapsed USSR. Next he will go after Baltic states...perhaps Estonia, Latvia, etc. Eventually he will set his sites on Poland. If he is not stopped somewhere, WW3 is likely.

good. **** europe. Never a more insufferable people, crying to us to fix their problems after lecturing us how dumb, racist, and backward we are.

I would only support helping ukraine under condition that their government is dissolved and their taxes are given directly to us, without any representation. If we have to fight for them, at risk of nuclear war, then they owe us dearly.

Erm, you do realise Europe is made up of wildly different countries and cultures?
Saying "**** Europe" is about as stupid as me claiming everyone in the US is as stupid as the famed "Florida man!" which I'm sure would insult quite a few people on here no end.

Writes a colonist from Europe.

Writes a colonist from Europe.
*America. I'm from america. I'm believe in nazism. That is why i stand with ukraine and my brothers in Azov and C14 and Svoboda, and other organizations in ukraine. Ukraine and Nato STAND TOGETHER to create a better future for our white children! Hail Ukraine! Putin will lose because his nation is run by the liberals! Hail Ukraine, and may the azov warriors fight with courage!

it probably won't but i will say that's exactly what people/politicians said before the second WW.
Maybe they said that because Hitler, our king, made it BLATANTLY OBVIOUS that he wanted all of europe under one nazi flag! HEIL UKRAINE

You're a very odd dude.
You must support the nazis! Ukraine depends on it! The US must arm and train these nazis and they will destroy the evil putin! Heil Ukraine and Heil Nato! We stand together!

You must support the nazis! Ukraine depends on it! The US must arm and train these nazis and they will destroy the evil putin! Heil Ukraine and Heil Nato! We stand together!
ddvys6h-1491cc0d-b696-4629-8f25-d30d7814d341.png

Reality Check:

With all due respect, there is a whole world outside of you.

With all due respect, there is a whole world outside of you.

Golly, I wasnt aware of that. DERP.:rolleyes:

And I still dont give a remote shit about Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom