• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zelenskyy Verses Biden

Chainsawmassacre

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Sad to be an American and juxtapose our president and Ukraine's president. Zelenskyy looked like a leader of a country exuding strength leadership and confidence while Biden looked like a career politician exuding weakness, indecision, and inability to lead or even form a coherent sentence. I was embarrassed to be an American yesterday and the thought of Putin and other despots worldwide watching our bumbling old fool president in his stuttering stammering defensive diatribe concerns me greatly. We face some very tough times ahead as the sharks of the world smell blood in the water.

There are both on drugs .
Perhaps they could swap for a time .
And they both are puppets .

Sad to be an American and juxtapose our president and Ukraine's president. Zelenskyy looked like a leader of a country exuding strength leadership and confidence while Biden looked like a career politician exuding weakness, indecision, and inability to lead or even form a coherent sentence. I was embarrassed to be an American yesterday and the thought of Putin and other despots worldwide watching our bumbling old fool president in his stuttering stammering defensive diatribe concerns me greatly. We face some very tough times ahead as the sharks of the world smell blood in the water.
Yeah, you are an American LOL A traitor more like it

Biden has shown great leadership and your post is a joke like the rest of the traitor trolling posts

There’s definitely blood in the water, but it’s puzzling that you think it’s Biden’s, not Putin’s. Talk about bumbling!
He's brainwashed. He posts Fox News links constantly.

Yeah, you are an American LOL A traitor more like it

Biden has shown great leadership and your post is a joke like the rest of the traitor trolling posts
Where has Biden led? He was shamed into providing Stingers after Germany did and forced by public opinion to sanction Russian oil. He led on one thing which was his failed diplomacy to Stop Putin from invading.

There’s definitely blood in the water, but it’s puzzling that you think it’s Biden’s, not Putin’s. Talk about bumbling!
Blood in the water is our obviously weak, running scared indecisive president. The sharks see and smell a wounded whale.

Blood in the water is our obviously weak, running scared indecisive president. The sharks see and smell a wounded whale.
Just bizarre. If you can’t see how vastly our standing in and leadership of the world has increased over the past month, and how vastly weakened Russia’s standing in the world has been over then same span, I can’t help you. Putin’s been outplayed at every turn and at every level. So strange that you’re watching him self-immolate and thinking “why can’t I have a leader more like that?!”

Just bizarre. If you can’t see how vastly our standing in and leadership of the world has increased over the past month, and how vastly weakened Russia’s standing in the world has been over then same span, I can’t help you. Putin’s been outplayed at every turn and at every level. So strange that you’re watching him self-immolate and thinking “why can’t I have a leader more like that?!”
Threads about Zelenskyy verses Biden not Putin verses Biden. Interesting how you attempt to change the subject.

Sad to be an American and juxtapose our president and Ukraine's president.
...but the masochist that I am, I'm gonna do it anyway!!!

Zelenskyy looked like a leader of a country exuding strength leadership and confidence while Biden looked like a career politician exuding weakness, indecision, and inability to lead or even form a coherent sentence. I was embarrassed to be an American yesterday and the thought of Putin and other despots worldwide watching our bumbling old fool president in his stuttering stammering defensive diatribe concerns me greatly. We face some very tough times ahead as the sharks of the world smell blood in the water.
I'm so sad
I'm so sad
I'm sad, I'm sad, I'm sad
I'm so sad
I'm so sad

You turn Clapton into Crapton. I really don't get your angle, Mr. Chainsaw. Must be hell around the Saw house.

Bitching all the time is one thing. But bitching about the same thing, over and over again, is...well...lemme think...worse than both my exes put together. Kinda like my grandmother, though.

Since the OP is just a circle-jerk, I hope you don't mind my honest reply.

...but the masochist that I am, I'm gonna do it anyway!!!

I'm so sad
I'm so sad
I'm so sad
I'm so sad

You turn Clapton into Crapton. I really don't get your angle, Mr. Chainsaw. Must be hell around the Saw house.

Bitching all the time is one thing. But bitching about the same thing, over and over again, is...well...lemme think...worse than both my exes put together. Kinda like my grandmother, though.

Since the OP is just a circle-jerk, I hope you don't mind my honest reply.
Watch both speeches and tell me who you'd rather have as president of your country.

Watch both speeches and tell me who you'd rather have as president of your country.

Biden over Zelensky

You do not know how Zelensky would do as the US President. He is the leader of a small country with limited military capability. Being such, he does not need to weight the same factors as a US President has to when making decisions that can impact the world. Ukraine is also not a nuclear power.

Biden over Zelensky

You do not know how Zelensky would do as the US President. He is the leader of a small country with limited military capability. Being such, he does not need to weight the same factors as a US President has to when making decisions that can impact the world. Ukraine is also not a nuclear power.
Yeah, it's a bizarre comparison considering the circumstances. What is undeniable is Zelensky has done very well at becoming a war time president, and has masterfully outclassed the Russians on the PR/social media front. If we were to look at both leaders from an approval ratings perspective, Zelensky had a 31% rating prior to the invasion, which is lower than Biden's. So on the domestic front, it seems Biden wins in terms of the polls.

Yeah, it's a bizarre comparison considering the circumstances. What is undeniable is Zelensky has done very well at becoming a war time president, and has masterfully outclassed the Russians on the PR/social media front. If we were to look at both leaders from an approval ratings perspective, Zelensky had a 31% rating prior to the invasion, which is lower than Biden's. So on the domestic front, it seems Biden wins in terms of the polls.
Zelensky also comes from a media/entertainment background. Not surprising he is beating Putin in the social media front.
imo, he must also have some pretty smart military leaders giving him good advice.

Just because someone can give a good speech does not make them a good president

Just because someone can give a good speech does not make them a good president
ok
Why such a generic statement? Are you saying Zelensky is not a good President? If so, why and your proof is?

Both leaders have very different jobs demanding different talents right now and both are doing their jobs very well.

Well, it was this or the guy who proudly announced to the world he trusted Putin over US intelligence agencies.

ok
Why such a generic statement? Are you saying Zelensky is not a good President? If so, why and your proof is?
I don’t know enough about Ukraine politics and the daily going on s to say if he is a good president or not. He is a public speaker, but that is not the sole qualification for a good president.

I don’t know enough about Ukraine politics and the daily going on s to say if he is a good president or not. He is a public speaker, but that is not the sole qualification for a good president.

I was reading that a lot of people in Ukraine kind of saw him as a joke and he has really stepped up to the plate.

Well, it was this or the guy who proudly announced to the world he trusted Putin over US intelligence agencies.

Zelinsky is protecting his capitol, Trump attacked his.

Both leaders have very different jobs demanding different talents right now and both are doing their jobs very well.
As Zelenskyy pointed out, Biden should take the lead position in defense of freedom and Democracy instead of constantly playing catchup so no Biden is not doing his job very well at all.

Back
Top Bottom