• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zelenskyy says it's a 'pity' US support came 'after' Russian war began

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

I have little doubt this was intentional. Wouldn't put it passed Biden to withhold support because he wanted to meet with Putin. Either that or the Scranton Scrapper is gutless coward.

I have little doubt this was intentional. Wouldn't put it passed Biden to withhold support because he wanted to meet with Putin. Either that or the Scranton Scrapper is gutless coward.

If it came out Biden was withholding aide until Zelensky opened up an investigation into Trump, would you want to impeach Biden over it?

American actually thinks we're all stupid enough to believe that the man who unlawfully withheld military aid from Ukraine in an attempt to extort fake dirt on a political rival's son would not only have stopped Putin himself, but would have given more aid and sooner.

:ROFLMAO:

As always, it's a situation where I have standing to say "gee, I wish we'd sent over a load of gear sooner", but American and the rest of the Trumpists have nothing to say. Of course they don't. Theirs is a hate-based ideology, so there's no principle behind anything that they spew. They'll contradict themselves three times in the same sentence if they think it'll help them say "LIBRUL BAD!"

American actually thinks we're all stupid enough to believe that the man who unlawfully withheld military aid from Ukraine in an attempt to extort fake dirt on a political rival's son would not only have stopped Putin himself, but would have given more aid and sooner.

:ROFLMAO:

As always, it's a situation where I have standing to say "gee, I wish we'd sent over a load of gear sooner", but American and the rest of the Trumpists have nothing to say. Of course they don't. Theirs is a hate-based ideology, so there's no principle behind anything that they spew. They'll contradict themselves three times in the same sentence if they think it'll help them say "LIBRUL BAD!"
Biden actually threaten to withhold $1B, and it's on tape.

I agree with President Biden on this issue American.

President Biden is doing well, he has my support. (y)

At the beginning, Biden was resigned to an invasion and quick victory for Russia. He was okay with it and hoped it would deflect attention for a while from his domestic failures.

Another con OP claiming/blaming/wishing Biden to be like Trump.

As I wrote in another thread, the US and its allies are ALL responsible for seven years of feckless and anemic policy regarding Russian aggression against Ukraine. As Zemanski said, "The whole world is late".

Every American president since 2008 failed to react appropriately. One doesn't need to name them or take sides, each were motivated by either self-righteousness, self-interest, or a lack of interest.

It's a shame for Ukraine that we are so divided that we turn every political issue into partisan finger-pointing. Given the current pain of Ukraine, I find it disgusting.

If it came out Biden was withholding aide until Zelensky opened up an investigation into Trump, would you want to impeach Biden over it?

Heavens NO !!!!!

Look at who would take his place.

As bad as he is.........

As I wrote in another thread, the US and its allies are ALL responsible for seven years of feckless and anemic policy regarding Russian aggression against Ukraine. As Zemanski said, "The whole world is late".

Every American president since 2008 failed to react appropriately. One doesn't need to name them or take sides, each were motivated by either self-righteousness, self-interest, or a lack of interest.

It's a shame for Ukraine that we are so divided that we turn every political issue into partisan finger-pointing. Given the current pain of Ukraine, I find it disgusting.
Slow walking that support is what he is doing. Don't listen what he says, look at what he does.

Biden as Vice President. And so did the IMF and the EU because then president Poroshenko was not meeting his anti-corruption benchmarks to secure US/IMF/EU loans.

Try again bub. (I can't even call you 'American' any more).

And yet you "Like" the hyper-partisan posts of Ameican 🤷‍♂️

Impeach biden for being a coward. I do not care what senile nonsense he says to zelensky.

Slow walking that support is what he is doing. Don't listen what he says, look at what he does.
Like you see anything. No one of us sees or knows what is actually going on in that area. None of us. You pretending that you have some kind of top secret clearance and with that, you see Biden is doing nothing... yeah that's a stupid joke.

To run off Putin's stooge. Zelenski wasn't prez then. Oh the lies you tell with omissions.

At the beginning, Biden was resigned to an invasion and quick victory for Russia. He was okay with it and hoped it would deflect attention for a while from his domestic failures.
And now this cat thinks he knows what Biden was thinking at one point and feeling at the next point. You guys are so bereft of any honest facts.

And yet you "Like" the hyper-partisan posts of Ameican 🤷‍♂️
Good point.

However, I will endorse an equally partisan post against Trump as well.

I do believe Biden has slow walked and Trump has subverted.

Zelenskyy's right. It is a pity. Would have been far better had the support come earlier and tipped Putin's decision away from this invasion.

Zelenskyy's right. It is a pity. Would have been far better had the support come earlier and tipped Putin's decision away from this invasion.
Dug into your horseshit cherry-picked headline fox story. For those of you interested...

"I can tell you the truth. It’s a pity it began after the beginning of this war, but we have it. My appreciation to him and to his team. So we can speak now often," Zelenskyy added.​
"The question is not about Biden, it's more about indecisiveness of the world," Zelenskyy added, according to a translation.​
Biden and Zelenskyy spoke for more than 30 minutes on Tuesday. The two talked about "ongoing deliveries of security assistance, economic support, and humanitarian aid," and Russia's attacks on civilians, including the bombing near the Babyn Yar Holocaust memorial, the White House said.​
And even then they don't give enough for any kind of true context.

Dug into your horseshit cherry-picked headline fox story. For those of you interested...

"I can tell you the truth. It’s a pity it began after the beginning of this war, but we have it. My appreciation to him and to his team. So we can speak now often," Zelenskyy added.​
"The question is not about Biden, it's more about indecisiveness of the world," Zelenskyy added, according to a translation.​
Biden and Zelenskyy spoke for more than 30 minutes on Tuesday. The two talked about "ongoing deliveries of security assistance, economic support, and humanitarian aid," and Russia's attacks on civilians, including the bombing near the Babyn Yar Holocaust memorial, the White House said.​
And even then they don't give enough for any kind of true context.
I'm not seeing any 'horseshit' in what I posted.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”​
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Would have been far better had the Putin decided not to invade.
Or are you going to argue about that as well?

The US leaderships, both Trump and Biden , have led the Ukrainians down the garden path to disaster. The Russian leadership bears the complete responsibility for the horrific attack on Ukraine. That said there was always a diplomatic solution and both the Ukraine and the Russian leaderships bear a responsibility for that failure along with the USA . These are the truthes of the matter imo

To bleat on by engaging in the current civil war of words in the USA itself is but a distraction and, imo, a finger to the actual nightmare that is unfolding

Back
Top Bottom