• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zelenskyy Is The Antichrist

Then you haven't heard very well.

One of the traits that religious scholars apply to the antichrist is his ability to dupe people into following him, even worshiping him, while blinding them to the obvious reality that he's the one who is responsible for their suffering.

:eek:

Ummm...you do know that there’s actually no such entity as “the Anti-Christ, right? It’s all a big ole myth, which makes your claims totally moot.

Zelenski is NOT duping anyone.

A duper NEVER puts his own life in the crosshairs. He dupes, he doesn't support his words.
No, actually, by religious scholar definition, the antichrist is a very public figure who puts himself out there and survives attempts to kill him, just as Zelenskyy survived the Chechnya suicide squads sent to assassinate him. :eek:

But again, the antichrist analogy is worth looking at, just to help people realize that Zelenskyy's behavior has everyone cheering and worshiping him while he attempts to drag the entire world into nuclear WWIII, in evil antichrist fashion. No other person on the planet comes even close to attempting to do that, not Putin, not Biden, not XI, not the left's devil-incarnate Trump, not anyone.

The post is far from ridiculous, it is scarily germane, and definitely worth an intelligent look.

No, actually, by religious scholar definition, the antichrist is a very public figure who puts himself out there and survives attempts to kill him, just as Zelenskyy survived the Chechnya suicide squads sent to assassinate him. :eek:

But again, the antichrist analogy is worth looking at, just to help people realize that Zelenskyy's behavior has everyone cheering and worshiping him while he attempts to drag the entire world into nuclear WWIII, in evil antichrist fashion. No other person on the planet comes even close to attempting to do that, not Putin, not Biden, not XI, not the left's devil-incarnate Trump, not anyone.

The post is far from ridiculous, it is scarily germane, and definitely worth an intelligent look.

You do know that what “religious scholars” do is to try to convince people that the fables and myth that underly religion are actualities, right? It’s called apologism.

I would like to ask where you live, in which country?

You might've been able to make a decent point by NOT adding the "Antichrist" bit.

Yes, I've seen a few of these results now on a Google search that Zelenskyy is the antichrist, and I understand their reasoning:

1. He campaigned charismatically for Ukraine NATO membership since he quickly rose to power in 2019.

2. He persuaded the majority of his people to support him, when in prior years the majority was against NATO membership for Ukraine.

3. Though NATO membership for Ukraine is a foolish act for sure, instead of vocally denouncing Ukraine NATO membership, he convinced NATO members to either be silent or give serious consideration to his request.

4. Putin, though reputed as a bully, and who's definitely a dictator in a mafia-capitalist system, could, of course, not allow Ukraine to become a NATO member, as that would allow NATO nuclear missiles to be placed within a mere 375 miles of Moscow.

5. Still, despite Putin's warning to cease and desist, Zelenskyy kept clamoring for NATO membership, and everyone paid attention to him.

6. Putin readied his military on the border of Ukraine, yet still Zelenskyy kept up his ridiculous request for NATO membership, asking now for NATO nations to come to his defense, despite that being a surefire way to start a nuclear war.

7. When Putin invaded, Zelenskyy, who was clearly at fault for starting the war, just like Khrushchev in October of 1962 was clearly at fault for causing Kennedy's military response when Khrushchev threatened to place USSR nuclear missiles in Cuba, began to posture as if he was the innocent victim of an "unprovoked" invasion, and he blinded so many into buying his ludicrous false assertion.

8. Though Russia's major goal was simply to demilitarize Ukraine, not occupy or annex it, Zelenskyy told the world that Russia is starting with Ukraine and will then take over Eastern Europe again, and western leaders responded as if they believed him.

9. Russia then warned the west that anyone interfering with their attempt to demilitarize the clearly aggressor Ukraine would receive an unprecedented (nuclear) response and Putin placed his generals in nuclear alert. But Zelenskyy still pressed for Ukriane membership into NATO and for other nations to help him by putting their troops on the ground in Ukraine, a nuclearly global suicide request.

10. Suicide squads were sent by Russia to Ukraine to take out Zelenskyy, but in typical antichrist fashion, he evaded and defeated them all.

11. As Russia's assault continued, Zelenskyy told the world about the suffering his people were enduring, thereby gaining sympathy, and diverting attention away from the fact that he caused the invasion with his NATO nuclear missiles threat.

12. Zelenskyy's appeal to emotion got all the U.S. liberals, who already hate Russia ideologically, ready to go fight Russia. U.S. Conservatives knew that if Biden did so with troops and air support that nuclear war with Russia would break out, cynically criticized Biden for his restraint in their attempt to paint Biden as "weak", hoping thereby to gain traction in the midterms.

13. So Zelenskyy managed to get both sides of the aisle on his side, demeaning Russia, when the truth remained that, like Khrushchev in 1962, the cause of this military conflict was on Zelenskyy's head. Yet he managed in his charismatic rhetoric to blind the vast majority of American politicians to seeing that fact and that the right ethical thing was for Zelenskyy to surrender to Russian terms.

14. Then Zelenskyy addressed Congress, again appealing to emotion, sucking them all in, left and right, that they needed to provide a no-fly zone over Ukraine. Zelenskyy knew that a no-fly zone would create an immediate global nuclear war, yet he immorally asked for it anyway. Sadly, so many Americans were duped into supporting him, that "evil" Russia had to be put in their place, when in reality the only one exhibiting evil is Zelenskyy in his attempt to incinerate the planet.

15. Even though Zelenskyy had quietly hinted at maybe it was a bad idea for Ukraine to join NATO, when it came time to admit that openly to Congress, he was silent on it, saying nothing about NATO missiles, and everyone in Congress cheered his "toughness to fight the bully Russia".

Yes, clearly Zelenskyy exhibits antichrist traits in his ability to charismatically blind everyone to his own faults and create a near mass hysteria in the west to fight Russia, a global annihilation act for sure.

Though I don't really believe Zelenskyy is the true antichrist, that he's merely a political lightweight and a fool for sure, I can see why people are beginning to say that he's the antichrist.

Of course, I'm no religious scholar, so hell, they might be right.

Putin propaganda.

I'm never sure how they do it but the right gets both dumber and more evil every day.

Yes, I've seen a few of these results now on a Google search that Zelenskyy is the antichrist, and I understand their reasoning:

1. He campaigned charismatically for Ukraine NATO membership since he quickly rose to power in 2019.

2. He persuaded the majority of his people to support him, when in prior years the majority was against NATO membership for Ukraine.

3. Though NATO membership for Ukraine is a foolish act for sure, instead of vocally denouncing Ukraine NATO membership, he convinced NATO members to either be silent or give serious consideration to his request.

4. Putin, though reputed as a bully, and who's definitely a dictator in a mafia-capitalist system, could, of course, not allow Ukraine to become a NATO member, as that would allow NATO nuclear missiles to be placed within a mere 375 miles of Moscow.

5. Still, despite Putin's warning to cease and desist, Zelenskyy kept clamoring for NATO membership, and everyone paid attention to him.

6. Putin readied his military on the border of Ukraine, yet still Zelenskyy kept up his ridiculous request for NATO membership, asking now for NATO nations to come to his defense, despite that being a surefire way to start a nuclear war.

7. When Putin invaded, Zelenskyy, who was clearly at fault for starting the war, just like Khrushchev in October of 1962 was clearly at fault for causing Kennedy's military response when Khrushchev threatened to place USSR nuclear missiles in Cuba, began to posture as if he was the innocent victim of an "unprovoked" invasion, and he blinded so many into buying his ludicrous false assertion.

8. Though Russia's major goal was simply to demilitarize Ukraine, not occupy or annex it, Zelenskyy told the world that Russia is starting with Ukraine and will then take over Eastern Europe again, and western leaders responded as if they believed him.

9. Russia then warned the west that anyone interfering with their attempt to demilitarize the clearly aggressor Ukraine would receive an unprecedented (nuclear) response and Putin placed his generals in nuclear alert. But Zelenskyy still pressed for Ukriane membership into NATO and for other nations to help him by putting their troops on the ground in Ukraine, a nuclearly global suicide request.

10. Suicide squads were sent by Russia to Ukraine to take out Zelenskyy, but in typical antichrist fashion, he evaded and defeated them all.

11. As Russia's assault continued, Zelenskyy told the world about the suffering his people were enduring, thereby gaining sympathy, and diverting attention away from the fact that he caused the invasion with his NATO nuclear missiles threat.

12. Zelenskyy's appeal to emotion got all the U.S. liberals, who already hate Russia ideologically, ready to go fight Russia. U.S. Conservatives knew that if Biden did so with troops and air support that nuclear war with Russia would break out, cynically criticized Biden for his restraint in their attempt to paint Biden as "weak", hoping thereby to gain traction in the midterms.

13. So Zelenskyy managed to get both sides of the aisle on his side, demeaning Russia, when the truth remained that, like Khrushchev in 1962, the cause of this military conflict was on Zelenskyy's head. Yet he managed in his charismatic rhetoric to blind the vast majority of American politicians to seeing that fact and that the right ethical thing was for Zelenskyy to surrender to Russian terms.

14. Then Zelenskyy addressed Congress, again appealing to emotion, sucking them all in, left and right, that they needed to provide a no-fly zone over Ukraine. Zelenskyy knew that a no-fly zone would create an immediate global nuclear war, yet he immorally asked for it anyway. Sadly, so many Americans were duped into supporting him, that "evil" Russia had to be put in their place, when in reality the only one exhibiting evil is Zelenskyy in his attempt to incinerate the planet.

15. Even though Zelenskyy had quietly hinted at maybe it was a bad idea for Ukraine to join NATO, when it came time to admit that openly to Congress, he was silent on it, saying nothing about NATO missiles, and everyone in Congress cheered his "toughness to fight the bully Russia".

Yes, clearly Zelenskyy exhibits antichrist traits in his ability to charismatically blind everyone to his own faults and create a near mass hysteria in the west to fight Russia, a global annihilation act for sure.

Though I don't really believe Zelenskyy is the true antichrist, that he's merely a political lightweight and a fool for sure, I can see why people are beginning to say that he's the antichrist.

Wow, did you type all that out yourself?

I think your post is pure BS. Zelenski is doing what any great leader would do, defend his country with every pore in his body. There are no double meanings or antichrist actions.

I think your posts on this topic are not worth even a look. I make it a point to look at everything as my goal in life is knowledge. By the same token, with what knowledge I have obtained in life (a lot since I am 76 and have led a full life), I also know when something is pure BS and these posts of yours are all of that.

The only other possible explanation for your posts is this:

russianhacker2.jpg

Zelenski is NOT duping anyone.

A duper NEVER puts his own life in the crosshairs. He dupes, he doesn't support his words.

Zelenski has clearly stated where he is and has dared Putin to come after him. He has put his own life at risk. That is not duping, that is supporting his words. He is a hero, not an antichrist.

Heck, Ont, you should know that................'
'
It was a ridiculous post.
so he's suicidal, that's all i see.

He's lost this war fair and square, and he needs to be serious about peace talks.

Vivid imagination.

Then why is Putin the one who is constantly whining?
whining? Zelensky literally goaded russia into attacking Nato because he couldn't get his no fly zone. This dude is a total idiot, or maybe he just wants nuclear war. who knows.

whining? Zelensky literally goaded russia into attacking Nato because he couldn't get his no fly zone. This dude is a total idiot, or maybe he just wants nuclear war. who knows.

Putin propaganda. Does that make you proud?

Putin propaganda. Does that make you proud?
recognizing reality is putin propaganda? hmm, you're going to have to send me more of this propaganda then, you're making it sound refreshing!

recognizing reality is putin propaganda? hmm, you're going to have to send me more of this propaganda then, you're making it sound refreshing!
See post #31. No, it’s not “reality”. How much does Putin pay you for such trash?

You're not supposed to actually eat the boot polish right out of the can, OP.

Here is reality: there is ONE and ONLY ONE person responsible for the invasion of Ukraine, and it is NOT Zelensky. Period. End of story.

He's lost this war fair and square, and he needs to be serious about peace talks.

The war isn't lost yet.

Despite your obvious love for Putin.

Suicidal? He is defending his country with his life. That is not suicidal, it is heroic.

He lost the war fair and square? There was nothing "fair and square about this war" and then, he has not yet lost it. The Russians thought that within a few days or a week or two at most, it would be over. It has now been 22 days since it started and the Russians are no longer advancing

Ukraine appears to have stalled Russia's advance. Here's what that could mean

While Russia has occupied the southern city of Kherson, Ukraine's military and civilians have prevented the Russian army from taking control of other major cities. Russia has also suffered significant casualties, with conservative estimates putting it at more than 7,000 troop deaths, according to The New York Times. With all these factors in mind, Horrell said Russia could "certainly fail," either in terms of strategic objectives, defeat on the battlefield or both.

As such, your post is laughable, at least from a timing basis.

You NEVER go over the top, do you?

You know who shot JFK?

Marilyn Monroe. Take it to the bank.

And, oh yeah, Trump actually has no working penis. He had his Gold plated and now it's always hard & shiny, but can't do anything

This is quite literally the most ass-achingly stupid thread I've ever seen on DP, hands down.

Zelenskyy Is The Antichrist​

Another propagandist checks in.

Are you guys just test running your crap across this forum? You should know that the forum has turned DP, DebatePolitics to BP, BlatherPropaganda and we all know it....those that are peddling propaganda and parroting propagandists know it and those that are the audience at least here at this forum know it.

So here is your grade: FAIL,F, F squared, F cubed, F to the fourth power, F to infinity.,

Back
Top Bottom