• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zelensky's approval rating among Ukrainians went from 73% to 22% in two years.

Channe79

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
So Zelensky won the presidency in 2019 with 73% of the vote, but just two years later only 21.8% of the population said they would re-elect him.

Everything about Zelensky's rise to power is suspicious. He refused to do interviews with journalists after announcing his candidacy, most of his "campaigning" was just him touring the country with his comedy group. His crowds were less than 3,000 people at times. Yet, he wins with 73% of the vote in a very chaotic and very poorly over-sighted election.

Then, once the smoke clears and Zelensky puts in two years of his agenda, only 21.8% of the population supported him.
To this day the millions his campaign received in 2019 is not accounted for - who gave this money to him ?

My take: Zelensky is a corrupt man who was hated by the very media that now cheer leads him.
I think he was a placed by globalists in a chaotic time of unrest in Ukraine.

OIP.dsJwcD7q31OAjJA6f3HfAwHaJ4

So Zelensky won the presidency in 2019 with 73% of the vote, but just two years later only 21.8% of the population said they would re-elect him.

Everything about Zelensky's rise to power is suspicious. He refused to do interviews with journalists after announcing his candidacy, most of his "campaigning" was just him touring the country with his comedy group. His crowds were less than 3,000 people at times. Yet, he wins with 73% of the vote in a very chaotic and very poorly over-sighted election.

Then, once the smoke clears and Zelensky puts in two years of his agenda, only 21.8% of the population supported him.
To this day the millions his campaign received in 2019 is not accounted for - who gave this money to him ?

My take: Zelensky is a corrupt man who was hated by the very media that now cheer leads him.
I think he was a placed by globalists in a chaotic time of unrest in Ukraine.
He is very useful to the WEF and their supporters.

Globalists?

George Soros too?

Maybe New World Order?

Globalist is a catchword for Jews:

Coincidently, Zelensky is also a Jew:

So what we have here is an anti-Semitic trope about "Globalists" placed Zelensky in power (I guess he didn't win an election then?) for what? Advance a Globalist take over of Ukraine? Part of creating a New World Order perhaps?

Globalists?

George Soros too?

Maybe New World Order?

So what we have here is an anti-Semitic trope about "Globalists" placed Zelensky in power (I guess he didn't win an election then?) for what? Advance a Globalist take over of Ukraine? Part of creating a New World Order perhaps?

Notice how you just assumed globalist meant Jewish.
Maybe there's a reason for your assumption.
Also, you don't have a good explanation for how his ratings dropped by 70% in just two years.
Typical NWO schill deflection.

He is very useful to the WEF and their supporters.
Why not tell us what you really mean: Globalists. At least the OP was honest about who he suspects is behind this "conspiracy".

I bet it's far less then 1 in 5 support if you add in Donbas.

Notice how you just assumed globalist meant Jewish.
Maybe there's a reason for your assumption.
I provided links that explain why people use Globalist as a slur. You want to backpeddle now? It's a trope, you used it.

I provided links that explain why people use Globalist as a slur. You want to backpeddle now? It's a trope, you used it.
This isn't about globalist being a code word for Jewish.
It's about Zelensky's 70% drop in approval ratings in just two years.
Care to explain how this happened ?
Where did his campaign money in 2019 money from ?

FFS, Russian apologists have become extremely dishonest in their campaign against Zelenskyy.

From the first link....

"The sociological survey was conducted from May 27 to June 1, 2021, by the Kyiv International Institute of Sociology (KIIS)."

Now, consider again when Russia invaded Ukraine (again) and tell us why that poll from before matters for today.

Globalists?

George Soros too?

Maybe New World Order?

What we have here are either foolish Americans or paid performers. Either way, they're carrying Putin's water.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Lookie here...a poll.

FFS, Russian apologists have become extremely dishonest in their campaign against Zelenskyy.

From the first link....

"The sociological survey was conducted from May 27 to June 1, 2021, by the Kyiv International Institute of Sociology (KIIS)."

Now, consider again when Russia invaded Ukraine (again) and tell us why that poll from before matters for today.
It matters because it seems just as the Ukrainian people were ready to oust the globalist pawn Zelensky, the US State Dept began rattling it's cages via NATO in order to pretty much gully Putin into invading Ukraine. Which in turn boosted Zelensky's pathetic approval rating as all wars do. Just in time to hold off the elections and cement Zelensky's re-election once this war is over.

This isn't about globalist being a code word for Jewish.
It's about Zelensky's 70% drop in approval ratings in just two years.
Care to explain how this happened ?
Where did his campaign money in 2019 money from ?
Putin invades a sovereign nation, commits atrocious war crimes, and you're worried about Zelensky's campaign funds from three years ago? Why? Why do you support America's enemy?

He wanted to strengthen ties to the EU and with NATO well before Putin invaded.
He literally shut down opposition parties.
You are not stupid - so you're willfully ok with Zelensky's actions between May of 2019 and Feb 2022.
Really, really sad on your part.

If Putin ends up winning in Ukraine let's see how popular Putin a few years after the war to people in Ukraine.

Let's ask how the people feel about having their homes and power grid destroyed by the person claiming all he wants to do is free them.

Putin invades a sovereign nation, commits atrocious war crimes, and you're worried about Zelensky's campaign funds from three years ago? Why? Why do you support America's enemy?
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Regardless of how 'evil' Putin is, he wants to rid the world of globalist influence. Unlike Zelensky who only wants to further the globalists' grip of power over Eastern Europe and the world.

It matters because it seems just as the Ukrainian people were ready to oust the globalist pawn Zelensky, the US State Dept began rattling it's cages via NATO in order to pretty much gully Putin into invading Ukraine. Which in turn boosted Zelensky's pathetic approval rating as all wars do. Just in time to hold off the elections and cement Zelensky's re-election once this war is over.

Just so I have this right.

You are concerned about Zelenskyy being a "globalist pawn," yet you are prepared to apologize for your buddy over in Russia, Putin, also a globalist invading Ukraine just because of where Zelenskyy's campaign money came from?

If Putin ends up winning in Ukraine let's see how popular Putin a few years after the war to people in Ukraine.

Let's ask how the people feel about having their homes and power grid destroyed by the person claiming all he wants to do is free them.
A truly free Ukraine will not vote for the likes of Zelensky or another globlalist plant.
They want a center, center left but nationalistic president who puts Ukraine before the interests of the EU and NATO.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Regardless of how 'evil' Putin is, he wants to rid the world of globalist influence. Unlike Zelensky who only wants to further the globalists' grip of power over Eastern Europe and the world.
Yes, I know you support our enemy Putin. And apparently, you hate Jews.

Nothing more to see here.

More twisting than an aerialist. Sure seems like what used to be a discussion turns quickly to propaganda. A lie, followed by a pivot, followed by a denial. No actual point. All designed to promote racism. Stir the bigot pot. Wish more people wouldn't engage.

Just so I have this right.

You are concerned about Zelenskyy being a "globalist pawn," yet you are prepared to apologize for your buddy over in Russia, Putin, also a globalist invading Ukraine just because of where Zelenskyy's campaign money came from?
Nah, that would make no sense. The OP has something against Jews. He started an OP about it, IIRC.

He wanted to strengthen ties to the EU and with NATO well before Putin invaded.
He literally shut down opposition parties.
You are not stupid - so you're willfully ok with Zelensky's actions between May of 2019 and Feb 2022.
Really, really sad on your part.
What is wrong with strengthening ties with EU and with NATO?
Finland is now joining NATO, by your calculation, Russia SHOULD invade Finland.
But that is NOT my beef with your opinion, if you don't like Zelensky or prefer to defend Russia that is fine, that is your opinion, but he doubling down on Zelensky being planted by Globalists is a wackadoodle conspiracy theory.

So tell us, WHO is running the Globalists, who are they? name names.

Yes, I know you support our enemy Putin. And apparently, you hate Jews.

Nothing more to see here.
I have nothing against Jews or Judaism.
I have a huge problem with globalists - many of whom are NOT Jewish.
Try not to conflate the two.
I don't 'support' Putin and I don't like how he has rolled out this war.
I, however, also don't like Zelensky or his compromised government.

Back
Top Bottom