• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zelensky

And the Ukrainian marine who blew himself and the bridge up.
I didn’t hear about that one. I did, however, heard that Zelensky (politely) told Biden to shove his offer of a ride where the sun doesn’t shine. :)

The Ukrainian people are very brave. I imagine they reflect the bravery of our countrymen who fought for independence. I watched one interview of a young mother in a bomb shelter. It brought tears to my eyes that these innocent people have to suffer because of the bs ambitions of Putin. How someone can intentionally target civilians is beyond my understanding. I would think what Putin is doing is committing war crimes.

I didn’t hear about that one. I did, however, heard that Zelensky (politely) told Biden to shove his offer of a ride where the sun doesn’t shine. :)

The Ukrainian people are very brave. I imagine they reflect the bravery of our countrymen who fought for independence. I watched one interview of a young mother in a bomb shelter. It brought tears to my eyes that these innocent people have to suffer because of the bs ambitions of Putin. How someone can intentionally target civilians is beyond my understanding. I would think what Putin is doing is committing war crimes.
What astounds me is that the world seems to never learn. Over and over we repeat the history of humanity. I saw that interview and was reduced to tears too, tears of anger. This could be me and you. Where would we go with just the shirts on our backs? How would we comfort our children?

What astounds me is that the world seems to never learn. Over and over we repeat the history of humanity. I saw that interview and was reduced to tears too, tears of anger. This could be me and you. Where would we go with just the shirts on our backs? How would we comfort our children?
A suffering we will likely never know.....hence the lack of full comprehension of the horrors of tyranny. Instead we whine about small stuff .

I think we take our blessings for granted a lot of times. I complain whenever my joints ache until I see a legless person and I'm reminded of how fortunate I am. I've never had to live through something the Ukrainian people are and hope our fellow citizens never have to. I've always leaned towards isolationism, but watching the senseless slaughter of these people makes me want to fight by their sides. How is it possible that none of Ukraine's neighbors are not fighting with them?

Zelensky will be seen in life and in death as a heroic leader in his country and around the world.
I said my prayers last night for Zelensky and the people of Ukraine today it appears G-d heard my prayers and millions of others. The news coming out today has been promising.

I'm so amazed by this man and his courageous dedication to his country. I'm watching The Five right now and they're discussing Zelensky.
Martha McCallum was just discussing his young age and his background as a comedian. Then she said something I've been feeling so strongly in recent days:

"There was this kind of lightweight feeling about what he might be like." [Then with extreme passion in her voice, she said] "Look at this guy. I mean, he is a portrait of courage. He's extraordinary."
1646069015614.png

Back
Top Bottom