• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zelensky thinks Biden and the West show Cowardice

You nor I would know the first thing Zelensky thinks about Biden. I doubt Zelensky even thinks WW3 has already begun regardless of what he says.

I would bet the house that Zelensky thinks Putin is a murdering bastard who has invaded Ukraine in a War of Conquest.
All publicly available evidence indicates Zelensky would be completely justified in his thinking.

I'm not sure. Do the Russians have the resources, human and material. to escalate the war? Their threats attack NATO are certainly bluff, imo. Before invading Putin was certain that the West lacked resolve; he has been forced to reassess this, at least to some extent.

Another thing. The last month has shown that against modern weapons tanks are of dubious value.
Helicopters don't do any better. The Afghanis knocked down a bunch with Stingers and the Ukrainians are doing the same.

Ouch. Ukraine POTUS slamming Biden’s response.

Basically calls him a coward.

Not a good look
========

Zelensky accuses West of cowardice, warns Russia wants to split nation

“I’ve talked to the defenders of Mariupol today. I’m in constant contact with them. Their determination, heroism and firmness are astonishing,” Zelenskyy said in a video address, referring to the besieged southern city that has suffered some of the war’s greatest deprivations and horrors. “If only those who have been thinking for 31 days on how to hand over dozens of jets and tanks had 1% of their courage.”

And.... Another pro Putin/Russia post by Vysky... ( Pronounced Vy-ski) Not even trying to mask that Donald Influence.

Not a good look
========

“I’ve talked to the defenders of Mariupol today. I’m in constant contact with them. Their determination, heroism and firmness are astonishing,” Zelenskyy said in a video address, referring to the besieged southern city that has suffered some of the war’s greatest deprivations and horrors. “If only those who have been thinking for 31 days on how to hand over dozens of jets and tanks had 1% of their courage.”

To be clear: do you support the US becoming directly militarily involved in Ukraine?

Neocons wanting the US to engage in WW3.
but then also whine whenever Biden does something to help Ukraine and push back against Russia claiming he's trying to start WWIII. These traitor troll posts are so incredibly stupid

They are just perpetual whiners about liberals, and have no shame so doesn't matter how hypocritical

Not a good look
========

So what do you want us to do? Push for WW III?

Nonsense. Biden and the West are doing everything possible. Biden just went to Poland and said Putin must go. Billions in weapons and humanitarian aid have been funneled into Ukraine and more arrive on a daily basis. The courage and determination of the Ukrainian people is stunning and will go down in history as a lesson on how to fight totalitarian aggression. But there's no way they do this well without extensive support from the U.S. and Western Europe. Even far right governed Poland has stepped up to accept 2 million refugees.

Zelensky is watching his people die at the hands of of a far greater power. He's doing his job — whatever it takes to get his country more aid. Biden is doing his job as well; supporting Ukraine without getting us into a shooting war with Russia.

Specifically what more do you think Biden should do?

For one thing, cease with using the war in Ukraine as an opportunity to force the American people to shift to electric vehicles and away from fossil fuels.....does he have no morals? Biden loves it, so do the democrats, for now they can get their Green New Deal without going through Congress....they are pathetic lowlifes.

Thanks to Trump, the Ukrainians had weapons to fight against Russia, for Obama/Biden gave them squat, as we all know. Now that we all know the laptop is real, even though some of us have known all along, it's time for Biden to resign, for he is compromised, then prosecute accordingly.

I applaud the Ukrainian people for their courage and resolve in fighting to defend their homeland....hats off. They are brave people with a great leader in Zelenski. Biden is in this for one thing, to help China in making Americans buy their products in EV's and solar panels.....more of the compromising Biden at work, paying his dues owed.

That kind of cookie cutter bullshit only impresses Trumpists. But I can understand why they have you doing spam duty.

Your criminal bastard licked Putin's ass publicly. It's gotta really burn your ass that Biden was far tougher on Russia.

ROFL.....you gotta be kidding me......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Biden allowed Putin the pipeline and closed ours.....damn the guy is crooked as hell, then we gotta watch dudettes like this praise Biden with pure evil BS. Man oh man, what a crock of shite.

Back
Top Bottom