• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zelensky tells German MPs ‘never again’ Holocaust slogan is now meaningless

As I said in another thread, his address would have been much stronger without this holocaust waffling/nonsense.

.......are you kidding me?

Ukraine literally has a state sponsored Neo Nazi regiment, and yet somehow they think they can draw(laughably wrong) equivalencies to the Holocaust?
I'm not sure what that has to do with Zelensky.
Tiger ol' Pal you for once hit the nail on the head.
1,000 Bandera Nationalists in 2014:
led by the notorious Right Sector, & Swoboda surrounded, stormed, and burned
the House of Trade Unions in Odessa, killing 39 pro-Russia demonstrators in the building.
Many of those who attacked and burned the building wore Banderra swastikas and other fascist insignias,

The 'Right Sector' has bragged about its role in the killings on line and on YouTube:
At first we broke through the side, and then we came through the main entrance,
said one pro-Kiev rightist who identified as a member of the group.

As the building burned some of the pro-Kiev activists said on Twitter that Colorado
beetles are being roasted up in Odessa, using a derogatory term for the St. George
ribbons worn by many of the anti-Kiev government demonstrators.

That some say is far in the past but just this year:
Times of Israel - January 2022

KYIV, Ukraine — Hundreds of Ukrainian nationalists held a torchlight march in the capital of Kyiv to mark the birthday of Stepan Bandera, the leader of a rebel militia that fought alongside Nazi soldiers in World War II.

“Today, when there is a war with the occupier at the front, and the struggle against the ‘fifth column’ continues in the rear, we remember and honor the memory of Stepan Bandera,” said Andriy Tarasenko a leader of the nationalist party Right Sector.

Donbas, were Russian insurgents decided they would fight against the Ukrainian government. Where Amnest Inernational, the UN, UNICEF, and Doctors without borders all were upset at the humanitarian crisis the insurgents were delivering. That one?
You have it all turned upside down, in which civilians get called terrorists and the Azov Battalion, that shields their eyes from the sunshine with Third Reich gestures, are defending European values.

First, in Crimea and then in the so-called Donbas region, these ethnic Russians, who had been Yanukovych’s political base, resisted the illegitimate overthrow of their elected president. Both areas held referenda seeking separation from Ukraine, a move that Russia accepted in Crimea but resisted with the Donbass.

However, when the Kiev regime announced an anti-terrorism operation against the Donbass and dispatched neo-Nazi and other extremist militias to be the tip of the spear, Moscow began quietly assisting the embattled ethnic Russian rebels, a move that Nuland, the Obama administration and the mainstream news media called Russian aggression.

Tiger ol' Pal you for once hit the nail on the head.
1,000 Bandera Nationalists in 2014:
led by the notorious Right Sector, & Swoboda surrounded, stormed, and burned
the House of Trade Unions in Odessa, killing 39 pro-Russia demonstrators in the building.
Many of those who attacked and burned the building wore Banderra swastikas and other fascist insignias,

The 'Right Sector' has bragged about its role in the killings on line and on YouTube:
At first we broke through the side, and then we came through the main entrance,
said one pro-Kiev rightist who identified as a member of the group.

As the building burned some of the pro-Kiev activists said on Twitter that Colorado
beetles are being roasted up in Odessa, using a derogatory term for the St. George
ribbons worn by many of the anti-Kiev government demonstrators.

That some say is far in the past but just this year:
Times of Israel - January 2022

KYIV, Ukraine — Hundreds of Ukrainian nationalists held a torchlight march in the capital of Kyiv to mark the birthday of Stepan Bandera, the leader of a rebel militia that fought alongside Nazi soldiers in World War II.

“Today, when there is a war with the occupier at the front, and the struggle against the ‘fifth column’ continues in the rear, we remember and honor the memory of Stepan Bandera,” said Andriy Tarasenko a leader of the nationalist party Right Sector.

Wow. Hundreds.....

Sounds like a couple of marches by Neo Nazis and Nationalists here in the good old US of A.

Just over a half hour and you are back to responding to me.

To tell me to "Go away"?

How stupid is that?

I wasn't responding to you at all until you posted to me.

Then continue not responding. Don’t respond to this, then.

Duh.

That’s all I want.

Go away.

Then continue not responding. Don’t respond to this, then.

Duh.

That’s all I want.

Go away.

Oh, look.

He is back again.

Responding to me to say "Go away".

Each time you post TO ME it is an invitation TO ME to respond.

So it is supremely stupid to keep quoting me if you truly wanted this interaction to stop.

And it is funny how you can QUOTE ME dozens of times to tell me to stop but can't QUOTE ME cheerleading for AZOV and/or Neo Nazis.

Oh, look.

He is back again.

Responding to me to say "Go away".

Each time you post TO ME it is an invitation TO ME to respond.

So it is supremely stupid to keep quoting me if you truly wanted this interaction to stop.

And it is funny how you can QUOTE ME dozens of times to tell me to stop but can't QUOTE ME cheerleading for AZOV and/or Neo Nazis.

Go. Away.

I don’t care what you think.

Go. AWAY.

Crawl back under your rock and stop following me.

Stop following you WHERE?

I have responded to your quoting me here and here alone.

And every time you quote me I reserve the right to respond.

I already showed how you followed me across multiple threads over the past several days.

I don’t care what you think. Period.

End of story.

Hopefully by now you’ve gotten the point, because I’m not wasting any more time on you.

I already showed how you followed me across multiple threads over the past several days.

I don’t care what you think. Period.

End of story.

Hopefully by now you’ve gotten the point, because I’m not wasting any more time on you.

Still keeping this going.

Good job.

🤣

Wow. Hundreds.....

Sounds like a couple of marches by Neo Nazis and Nationalists here in the good old US of A.
That is an awfully strange position of yours. I suppose instead of making 'mountains out
molehills' you're attempting to make 'molehills out of mountains' that's a unique take!

If it were not for the Bandera hero worshippers of ultranationalists the Kiev Maidan. leading
to the ouster of Yanokovich in 2014 never would have occuured. Additionally your assumption
that the vaunted Azov Battalion, Swododa & Right Sector are no longer
relevant reveal an attempt to hide their significance right uo to today or ignorance of it!

Mariupol is where the Azov Battalion, which has now become part of the Ukrainian National Guard and thus subordinate to the Interior Ministry, has set up its headquarters. Its fighters are well trained, but the unit is composed of nationalists and far-right radicals. Its very existence is one of the pretexts Russia has used for its war against Ukraine.

The top notch fighters defending Mariupol, as I post, belong to the Azov Battalion, the ultranationalist
militia with ties to extremists across Europe. They are training civilians in the city &
are singular force rejecting the Russian demand to surrender. Many more innocent civilians
will perish simply because of the Azov Brigades unique hatred of most non pure Ukrainians!

Last edited:

--

Alright, this guy is good! Really Good!

Zelensky is the right guy for the job, the man of the hour, without a doubt. Besides his fearless courage, his command of history, understanding, and rhetoric, is excellent. In this new information age, he is winning the PR War with Putin without a doubt - no contest! And that just may be the critical component that allows him & his countrymen to win the shooting war!

--

Think of how evocative the statements, in my two excerpts above, are to the German government & German People!

"A new Berlin Wall"?

"Never Again"

I can't imagine more evocation & poignancy in a plea for German assistance and arms!

--

Mr. Zelensky is one talented & character laden individual.

A man for the hour, a man for all seasons.

I've become a fan! (y)
Too bad his pleas are falling on deaf ears. Real leaders of the people would have already done everything necessary and his pleas would not be needed. Unfortunately instead of leaders of the people we have party puppets owned by the the rich and powerful who will get rich on this conflict/war just the same as all the previous. Germany will hear his pleas when Russian tanks are massing on the German border.

Back
Top Bottom