• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zelensky pleads with Israel to provide Iron Dome, but Israel may be worthless to appeal to.

The US may or may not have, but presumably the Biden administration has had the moral fortitude to ask Israel to do more. Hell, they won't even impose sanctions.
The US have not asked for Israel to supply defensive systems and military aid to Ukraine, so that doesn't really have anything to do with American-Israeli relations.

For 75 years the US has protected, funded, supplied, and defended Israel more than any other country in the world. In return, Israel has contributed nothing. The history of wars in the middle east have entirely or partially had Israel as its root, and US soldiers have died on behalf of several countries in that region...including Israel.

I find it morally appalling - so much so that unless Israel shows some god damn gratitude by helping Ukraine with their drones and anti-ballistic missile system, I will be one of millions who will write them off politically.

It's outrageous.

We don't know what anyone has done on NATOs side. No one will cop to having assisted in any way but things are clearly getting done. While I do not know of anyting Israel has done, I can't say that they've done nothing. I know that every time a Russian general steps foot in Ukraine, he ends up dead rather quickly, which can't be done without superior intel. I know that Javelins and stingers keep seeming to have an endless supply for Ukraine. Things are getting done and we won't know who did what until way later if ever.

Must Isreal be reminded that it pretends to be a Western democracy?

I've supported Israel for the most part, thinking it was the least worse choice in the ME.

No longer though. I've had enough of Jerusalem's hypocrisy.
First thing first you should really learn to spell the name of the country you're calling to aid Ukraine - it's Israel, not Isreal.

I understand the frustrations but Israel has no obligation to aid Ukraine with weapons and defensive systems.
Israel won't begin arming Ukraine with weapons during a war.
That'd be taking an active part in the war and make Israel an enemy of Russia, a nation that is practically Israel's neighbor considering its effective control in Syria, and that Israel needs cooperation from.
Like it or not and I'm sure the Israeli government itself doesn't like it but having good relations with Russia helps a lot in keeping Israeli citizens safe from the Iranians.
I haven't seen Ukraine, or anyone else for that matter, jumping to help Israel with the Iranian aggressors. If you're looking for hypocrisy that's where you'd really find it.

Israel helps Ukraine, there's an Israeli field hospital at the border and medical aid has been sent.
But it won't involve itself militarily.

The US have not asked for Israel to supply defensive systems and military aid to Ukraine, so that doesn't really have anything to do with American-Israeli relations.

And you know this as a fact, how?

First thing first you should really learn to spell the name of the country you're calling to aid Ukraine - it's Israel, not Isreal.

And you should come to terms with the reality that many people have dyslexia.

No, Israel has no legal obligation towards Ukraine, but Israelis certainly seem have totally forgotten how desperate you were during the Six Day War.

I'll never again support giving Israel US money or weapons and I will let my Congressman and Senators know exactly how I feel and why.

And you should come to terms with the reality that many people have dyslexia.

No, Israel has no legal obligation towards Ukraine, but Israelis certainly seem have totally forgotten how desperate you were during the Six Day War.

I'll never again support giving Israel US money or weapons and I will let my Congressman and Senators know exactly how I feel and why.
I read your posts for nearly a decade.
Two things I haven't seen from you are misspellings and support for Israel.
Don't waste my time and yours with this fakeness.

Again I understand the frustrations, but how much Israel aids Ukraine here has nothing to do with the US.

Was it reported anywhere and I wasn't aware of it?
You claimed that the US didn't request Israel provide any help. Apparently you don't know that to be a fact, your just making an assumption.

Whatever does or does not happen in confidence is not known, and therefore only subject to speculation. What we do know is that in general the US wishes all nations to provide as much help as they are able and adopt the sanctions.

Israel is intentionally not doing that.

I read your posts for nearly a decade.
Two things I haven't seen from you are misspellings and support for Israel.
Don't waste my time and yours with this fakeness.

Whatever you say Doctor Apocalypse.

Your 7,000 mile diagnosis is a special gift from Yahweh no doubt.

You claimed that the US didn't request Israel provide any help. Apparently you don't know that to be a fact, your just making an assumption.

Whatever does or does not happen in confidence is not known, and therefore only subject to speculation. What we do know is that in general the US wishes all nations to provide as much help as they are able and adopt the sanctions.

Israel is intentionally not doing that.
Maybe we should discuss what we know and not what could have happened then.

Back
Top Bottom