• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zelensky’s wife begs media to tell the ‘terrible truth’ that Russians are killing kids

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

iu

The wife of Ukraine’s president begged international media in an emotional plea Sunday to share the “terrible truth” of how Russian forces are brutally murdering children. “I appeal to all the unbiased media in the world! Tell this terrible truth: Russian invaders are killing Ukrainian children,” first lady Olena Zelenska posted on Instagram below photos of five children killed by Russian attacks. “Tell it to Russian mothers — let them know what exactly their sons are doing here, in Ukraine,” the photo caption read. “Show these photos to Russian women — your husbands, brothers, compatriots are killing Ukrainian children! Let them know that they are personally responsible for the death of every Ukrainian child because they gave their tacit consent to these crimes.” At least 38 children have died in the conflict so far, according to official estimates. “This figure might be increasing this very moment due to the shelling of our peaceful cities!” Zelenska’s caption continued. “When people in Russia say that their troops are not hurting the civilian population, show them these pictures!

Russian Orcs are shelling/rocketing residential neighborhoods indiscriminately and without a care.

I beleve Ms. Zelenska remains in Kyiv.

So very sad, my heart breaks for all of them. I hope this deadly invasion ends very soon and the Ukrainians can live in peace again. :(

Back
Top Bottom