• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zef [W:222:432]

re: Zef [W:222]

Perhaps in the spirit of 'trying not to upset those with opposing views', You will refrain from terms like 'aggressive homocide'

you did it now, now we are going to have to read posted lies about that being true also, dont forget the proven lie term usage of "hitman" and "hired killer" also

Perhaps in the spirit of 'trying not to upset those with opposing views', You will refrain from terms like 'aggressive homocide'

Why would I care about "upsetting those with opposing views?" "Zef" is abject stupidity manufactured from wholecloth by certain members of online communities and it's a slur used to dehumanize. Stupidity and bigotry warrant condemnation. Maybe it would be good for someone who actually thinks like that to get upset rather than be complacent and content in their ignorance.

On the contrary, there's no reason to refrain from knowing what common English words mean and applying them accurately when arguing the legal and moral case against the practice of taking human lives in aggression.

Why would I care about "upsetting those with opposing views?" "Zef" is abject stupidity manufactured from wholecloth by certain members of online communities and it's a slur used to dehumanize. Stupidity and bigotry warrant condemnation.

On the contrary, there's no reason to refrain from knowing what common English words mean and applying them accurately when arguing the legal and moral case against the practice of taking human lives in aggression.

My suggestion to you. Stay out of the abortion forum. This area of debate requires a grasp of reality, sprinkled with intelligence and common sense. Since you have proven time and again how ill equipped you are in these areas I suggest you stick to topics like 'I think flowers are nice because...'

My suggestion to you. Stay out of the abortion forum. This area of debate requires a grasp of reality, sprinkled with intelligence and common sense.

It certainly does require someone to understand some basic English words as well as some scientific terms and concepts, nothing too complex, really, anyone who paid attention in Intro Bio ought to know what they need to know, though additional coursework certainly doesn't hurt.

I frequently do find myself having to orient people to reality as a prerequisite to even having a simple conversation; a reality where, for example, no one outside of these communities uses "zef" to refer dismissively to organisms of the species Homo sapiens in the zygote, embryo, or fetal stages of life.

As demonstrated, the primary use of "zef" appears to be to refer to South African pop culture and a particular South African hip-hop group's videos.

Last edited:

1.)Why would I care about "upsetting those with opposing views?"

2.)"Zef" is abject stupidity manufactured from wholecloth by certain members of online communities and it's a slur used to dehumanize. Stupidity and bigotry warrant condemnation. Maybe it would be good for someone who actually thinks like that to get upset rather than be complacent and content in their ignorance.

3.)On the contrary, there's no reason to refrain from knowing what common English words mean and applying them accurately when arguing the legal and moral case against the practice of taking human lives in aggression.

1.)we dont know why, thats we are asking
tell us why you do get so upset? your post history proves that you do

2.) see this is more proof, you posting this lie over and over agian and trying failed insults and even insulting your fellow prolifers shows how upset you get. We dont need any more proof than this. But please tell us how your not upset by posting more lies and trying to insult people but failing. Its obvious how upset you get. You dont make your story believable at all.

3.) i agree 100%!!!
"there's no reason to refrain from knowing what common English words mean and applying them accurately"
so why dont you factually do it?

your posts also proof the fact that you cant do this, you post lies about the English language and the definitions of words. These are the exact things that have destroyed the lies you post.

Heck come to think of it facts, the english language and the definitions of words are your biggest advisory here, they destroy the lies you post almost every time.

hopefully youll learn from these mistakes

It certainly does require someone to understand some basic English words as well as some scientific terms and concepts, nothing too complex, really, anyone who paid attention in Intro Bio ought to know what they need to know.

I frequently do find myself having to orient people to reality as a prerequisite to even having a simple conversation; a reality where, for example, no one outside of these communities uses "zef" to refer dismissively to Homo sapiens in the zygote, embryo, or fetal stages of life.

another posted lie thats already been proven wrong. Why do you post lies that facts have already destroyed its weird that you do this and expect honest conversation from anybody.

you lose to facts again

It's easy enough to stick to facts. There's no reasoning with those who refuse to accept them, and when it's about dictionary terms, that's pretty sad. I'm mystified by those who think that an acronym dictionary is somehow necessarily a stand-alone; including acronyms in dictionaries (the larger or parent source) is a commonplace, particularly for online dictionaries.

To the specific point, I provided links to all the authoritative dictionaries and also to the most authoritative English dictionary, the OED. They do recognize and define acronyms. Duh. One familiar example is "CAT." That acronym is in the medical dictionaries and elsewhere.

"ZEF," however, is not. There is a reason: It's not an accepted medical term. As you observed earlier, the sourcing for "ZEF" is found only in a "crowdsourcing" dictionary.

Here, let's find all entries of that common medical acronym:

Let me google that for you

Hey look, a terrible hip-hop video.

Here, let's find all entries of that common medical acronym:

Let me google that for you

and yet the facts still remain its a medical acronym and links provided proof that fact, but please continue the desperation its funny and cracking me up

Facts
is it an acronym? yep
is it a acronym for three medial words? yep
is it a medical acronym? yep
is it used only by pro-choice people? nope

these are all facts you can do nothing about and its hilarious how angry its makes some people

Zygote Embryo Fetus - What does ZEF stand for? Acronyms and abbreviations by the Free Online Dictionary.
What does ZEF stand for?[/QUOTE]

i could do this comedy forever, i love when people argue against facts and they think anybody is fooled

let us know when you have one fact to support the lies you posted, just one . . . .thats all we need . . . one . . . you got one yet . . .
facts defeat your post again

"ZEF," however, is not. There is a reason: It's not an accepted medical term. As you observed earlier, the sourcing for "ZEF" is found only in a "crowdsourcing" dictionary.

Ayup.

There's a reason why you can't cite Wikipedia for work or school and such, and these sorts of websites are edited far less than that.

Ayup.

There's a reason why you can't cite Wikipedia for work or school and such, and these sorts of websites are edited far less than Wikipedia.

and yet the facts still remain its a medical acronym and links provided proof that fact, but please continue the desperation its funny and cracking me up

Facts
is it an acronym? yep

these are all facts you can do nothing about and its hilarious how angry its makes some people

Zygote Embryo Fetus - What does ZEF stand for? Acronyms and abbreviations by the Free Online Dictionary.
What does ZEF stand for?

i could do this comedy forever, i love when people argue against facts and they think anybody is fooled

let us know when you have one fact to support the lies you posted, just one . . . .thats all we need . . . one . . . you got one yet . . .

It's usage marks someoe as an obviously uneducated bigot. It's a slur used only by only the most zealous pro-abortion bloggers and forum dwellers, used to diminish and dehumanize abortion victims.

It's easy enough to stick to facts. There's no reasoning with those who refuse to accept them, and when it's about dictionary terms, that's pretty sad. I'm mystified by those who think that an acronym dictionary is somehow necessarily a stand-alone; including acronyms in dictionaries (the larger or parent source) is a commonplace, particularly for online dictionaries.

To the specific point, I provided links to all the authoritative dictionaries and also to the most authoritative English dictionary, the OED. They do recognize and define acronyms. Duh. One familiar example is "CAT." That acronym is in the medical dictionaries and elsewhere.

I will 'admit' zef is not a word. Now you admit that zef is an acronym used to save having to define specific phases of mammal development in every single post. It is used to save key strokes. Similar to how some folks on this site prefer to type GOP as opposed to Grand Ole Party.

You know, like an aconym. Gosh, I wonder if zef can be found among medical acronyms?

Hey everyone, urbandictionary.com says that in addition to referring to South African pop-culture, "zef" ALSO stands for "Zoned-keeped Event *F-slur for gay people*."

Well that's useful. Thanks, poorly-edited crowd-sourced dictionary! I will be sure to work that into conversation, as the internet has told me it is a real thing!

Last edited:

Hey everyone, urbandictionary.com says that in addition to referring to South African pop-culture, "zef" ALSO stands for "Zoned-keeped Event *F-slur for gay people*."

Well that's useful. Thanks, poorly-edited crowd-sourced dictionary! I will be sure to work that into conversation, as the internet has told me it is a real thing!

and yet the facts still remain its a medical acronym and links provided proof that fact, nobody is buying

Facts
is it an acronym? yep

What does ZEF stand for?

we are all willing to be civil and stay on topic and discuss facts let us know when you are

I will 'admit' zef is not a word. Now you admit that zef is an acronym used to save having to define specific phases of mammal development in every single post. It is used to save key strokes. Similar to how some folks on this site prefer to type GOP as opposed to Grand Ole Party.

You know, like an aconym. Gosh, I wonder if zef can be found among medical acronyms?

The answer is NO. Gosh, why don't you read posts before you post? I am amazed that you asked this question. It has been answered. Click here, and type in "CAT," and then type in "ZEF": Medical Dictionary, Medical Abbreviations and Other Search Engines - MediLexicon

than answer is yes and the link as already been provide but for some reason it doesnt count ;)

The Supreme Court decision in 1972 made distinctions between viability and non-viable.
The phrase "late-term abortion" does the same thing.
Certain abortive procedures depend on how far along the pregnancy is.

In all of these cases the term ZEF would be inappropriate because they each have clear distinctions in what stage of development is being discussed.

Just to clarify less than .1 percent of legal abortions take place after viability.
Also even after viabilty the unborn is a fetus.

Last edited:

To be perfectly honest, I don't think I've ever heard the term ZEF outside of this site. If someone is taking offense to the word, it's definitely a good time to reevaluate your standards. As a currently used medical acronym, it's neutral to politics; it really shouldn't offend people.

No, it's not neutral. The connotation that this term has is very clear. It is mostly used by those who seek to deny the humanity of the very most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, in order to justify and defend killing them; very much the same way a Klansman would use the term “nigger” to describe someone who wants to lynch—he's not killing a human being, only killing a “nigger”. “ZEF” has the same connotation, because it is used the same way, by the same kind of murderous bigots.

Last edited:

Why should he refrain from telling the plain truth? Abortion is aggressive homicide. Anyone who is offended by this truth deserves much more than to be so offended.

Why should he refrain from telling the plain truth? Abortion is aggressive homicide. Anyone who is offended by this truth deserves much more than to be so offended.

Nope homicide is the killing of a person and since unborn humans are non persons, killing them is not homicide.

I don't really understand the "aggressive." Seems redundant. But it is the premeditated extinguishing of a human life, and many believe that this is de jure homicide.

"Hitman" is a powerful indictment and inflammatory. And "abortionist" is such an ugly word. Those who perform this service for PP are contract employees, so maybe we should all use this term. And consider whether, correctly, these contract employees are contract killers.

1. It is the premeditated extinguishing of a human life, and many believe that this is de jure homicide.

2.Those who perform this service for PP are contract employees, so maybe we should all use this term. And consider whether, correctly, these contract employees are contract killers.

1. Yes many believe unborn humans are persons and therefore abortion is homicide however, there are many who believe unborn humans are non persons as well and don't think abortion is homicide

2. If we were to base things off of capabilities then a guess someone who kills a entity who's mental capabilities are greater then that of the unborn human should be labeled contract killers as well especially those who swat and kill a mosquito that attached itself to their body for resources kinda like a unborn humans does for a straight 9 months.

No, it's not neutral. The connotation that this term has is very clear. It is mostly used by those who seek to deny the humanity of the very most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, in order to justify and defend killing them; very much the same way a Klansman would use the term “nigger” to describe someone who wants to lynch—he's not killing a human being, only killing a “nigger”. “ZEF” has the same connotation, because it is used the same way, by the same kind of murderous bigots.

link? proof? facts?

thats right you have none just posting of moire lies that nobody honest buys

lets go over the facts again that can be proved unlike the lies you posted

facts still remain its a medical acronym and links provided proof of that fact

Facts
is it an acronym? yep
is it a acronym for three medical words? yep

What does ZEF stand for?

this lpost lie has been proved wrong to, if you disagree as always please factually prove otherwise, we would all love to read it

Back
Top Bottom