• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Z: "NOT GUILTY" and/or "COMPLETELY INNOCENT" !!! [W:2]

Are you saying that posting his SSN isn't enough to sue CNN? People have successfully sued mcdonalds for selling too hot coffee.
so, you are affirming that anyone can file a suit about anything, no matter its legitimacy. figured that was common knowledge. was actually expecting a response describing the basis of a suit that could actually be won

Why would you not be able to sue news agencies for systematically slandering you and ruining your life?
appears you have now settled on a basis for suit. that the media reported information from sources which presented zimmerman in a negative light. now, share with us EXACTLY what msnbc reported which should be found slanderous (and/or libelous). such defamation suit would have to show that msnbc knew - or should have known - the disclosed information was false, and then also present in what manner the published information damaged zimmerman. now that you have been coached, share with us what was published by msnbc which was known to have been in error when disclosed and how that adversely impacted zimmerman

A plethora of people are shot every single day, and nobody cares. It won't even usually make the local paper. The media however decided to make it about race and turned it into this multi-year race battle.
for the most part, the mass media is selling advertising. and the way it does so is by publishing information which will cause people to read/watch/hear their stories, thereby exposing its viewership to the paid advertising. and to grab attention to their stories they will spin it to elicit greater viewership, so they can raise their advertising rates. a society which subscribes to low value information is a ready market for such spun stories. notice how the media is only responding to the demands of its clients, the advertisers
the point is, you ascribe to the media a darker motivation than actually exists. the media reflects the information values of the society to which it appeals. and their lies the truly dark reality

:baby2 :baby2 :baby2

And yet here you were being dishonest in your representation by only providing the un-detailed photos, as you knew the photos with the grass and concrete marks existed.

Flecks! Flecks! Grass flecks! Near microscopic grass flecks - but damn'n'by golly - they were there!

Ayup.

PROOF positive he was in the smack-down brawl of his life.

Just to start out with MSNBC, before any charges were filed, they claimed that Zimmerman was a "white" racist and were going to see that Zimmerman is prosecuted and convicted.

As for MSNBC connections to the Obama White House, they got busted live on television receiving e-mail talking points from the White House while on the air.

I hope GZ sues Spike Lee though I don't know if he has enough grounds to win...

Flecks! Flecks! Grass flecks! Near microscopic grass flecks - but damn'n'by golly - they were there!

Ayup.

PROOF positive he was in the smack-down brawl of his life.
What is wrong with you?
It was seen and testified to. Do you think those people were lying?

Nor are they near microscopic. Stop exaggerating.

What do you expect to be there but flecks?
Especially as it is after the event, a squad car ride, and a length of time?
Enough time for the water to evaporate off the surface.

Really? What do expect would be there?
Sod? You want sod squares on his back?

I hope as soon as he's pronounced not guilty he begins a warparth of suing every piece of **** news organization that slandered and harassed him (especially CNN for the SSN deal), then retires with those millions to a beach somewhere.

Ya, that's going to happen...heheh.

Why is Zimmerman caucasion when his releatives are Hispanic and he looks Hispanic?

The Lib/Gay Agenda ain't gonna fly on this one.

I don't have the time to respond to any Lib/Gay CRAP.

Others who may not be too disgusted can handle that.

"IF" your, and/or any other post, falls into the category I mentioned above, then you have my above response to that.

Let me just say this as an addendum to my post: The reason that the Obumster and some of the more vocal TM supporters are suddenly silent and don't wish to involve themselves in a "SUABLE MANNER", and that the turd Jesse Jackson is even counseling "NONVIOLENCE" when he was RABIDLY yowling and basically promoting RACE RIOTS if the trial acquitted Z with a "NOT GUILTY" is not only that these turds fear to appear as LEGAL IDIOTS.....the more compelling reason is that they are fearful of being sued. Because, as I stated in one of my posts: Z has them by the arse !!!

Lib/Gay agenda and "crap"...heheh.

Why is Zimmerman caucasion when his releatives are Hispanic and he looks Hispanic?

Hispanic is not a race, it is an ethnicity. He is white, even if Hispanic. Although in this case I think those who use it here are trying to demonize, nothing more.

Gosh, you may be right. I don't see ANY cement on those pants. The eyewitnesses and forensic experts must be lying.

Here's some other pictures, BEFORE Zimmerman cleaned himself up:

View attachment 67150263View attachment 67150264

Let me give you some helpful advice: Many of the folks following this trial have been doing so since the onset, and are well aware of the facts of this case. If you try to bring the Al Sharpton/MSNBC narrative into the discussion, you'll likely be eaten alive by the informed people. I suggest reading the threads relating specifically to the testimony and acquainting yourself with the facts.

Funny, all that head pounding and so little smearing of the blood.

Not only that, the blood trails themselves tell an entire story.

No, it is not crap, but real and true. But it is dishonesty on his part, as he knows the larger photos exist that show the grass and marks from being on concrete.
And the spotting looks like it would be from evaporated water.

Pic #3, that's kind of a weird blood trail for a man on his back, wouldn't you say?

so, you are affirming that anyone can file a suit about anything, no matter its legitimacy. figured that was common knowledge. was actually expecting a response describing the basis of a suit that could actually be won

appears you have now settled on a basis for suit. that the media reported information from sources which presented zimmerman in a negative light. now, share with us EXACTLY what msnbc reported which should be found slanderous (and/or libelous). such defamation suit would have to show that msnbc knew - or should have known - the disclosed information was false, and then also present in what manner the published information damaged zimmerman. now that you have been coached, share with us what was published by msnbc which was known to have been in error when disclosed and how that adversely impacted zimmerman

for the most part, the mass media is selling advertising. and the way it does so is by publishing information which will cause people to read/watch/hear their stories, thereby exposing its viewership to the paid advertising. and to grab attention to their stories they will spin it to elicit greater viewership, so they can raise their advertising rates. a society which subscribes to low value information is a ready market for such spun stories. notice how the media is only responding to the demands of its clients, the advertisers
the point is, you ascribe to the media a darker motivation than actually exists. the media reflects the information values of the society to which it appeals. and their lies the truly dark reality

It's just cheaper to settle than to go to court...and bla, bla, bla

NBC will settle and knows Z needs, the cash

that bloody/broken nose
zimmerman was on his back immediately after receiving the blow causing it
which way would the blood flow from his nose while repeatedly thrashed by martin, his back on wet ground
think about it
then post your thoughts ... but please ponder that BEFORE you post your reply

that bloody/broken nose
zimmerman was on his back immediately after receiving the blow causing it
which way would the blood flow from his nose while repeatedly thrashed by martin, his back on wet ground
think about it
then post your thoughts ... but please ponder that BEFORE you post your reply

2 things, I wasn't referring his nose and two, are you claiming Z was on his back "immediately" after receiving the blow (which coincidentally is exactly what Z stated several times)? So Z received that blow 40-50 south on the N-S path and not at the T?

Weird, that's exactly my theory as well, the problem is it makes Z a liar.

2 things, I wasn't referring his nose and two, are you claiming Z was on his back "immediately" after receiving the blow (which coincidentally is exactly what Z stated several times)? So Z received that blow 40-50 south on the N-S path and not at the T?

your attention keeps drifting away from what we were discussing
why there are no blood smears, even tho zimmerman was bleeding
i will assume, until you indicate otherwise, that you finally understand that because he was on his back, receiving martin's repeated pummeling, the blood from zimmerman's nose was flowing down his throat and into his sinus cavities

but please let me know if you do not understand that reality, and what further causes you to question the legitimacy of what i have posted

Do you have any idea what *facts beyond change* means?

your attention keeps drifting away from what we were discussing
why there are no blood smears, even tho zimmerman was bleeding
i will assume, until you indicate otherwise, that you finally understand that because he was on his back, receiving martin's repeated pummeling, the blood from zimmerman's nose was flowing down his throat and into his sinus cavities

but please let me know if you do not understand that reality, and what further causes you to question the legitimacy of what i have posted

I don't know what you were talking about but I was referring to Pic #3 in post #22.

I am allowed to discuss posts on this thread, correct?

ADDENDUM:

The reason that the Obumster and some of the more vocal TM supporters are suddenly silent and don't wish to involve themselves in a "SUABLE MANNER", and that the turd Jesse Jackson is even counseling "NONVIOLENCE" when he was RABIDLY yowling and basically promoting RACE RIOTS if the trial acquitted Z with a "NOT GUILTY" is not only that these turds fear to appear as LEGAL IDIOTS.....the more compelling reason is that they are fearful of being sued. Because, as I stated in one of my posts: Z has them by the arse !!!

ANOTHER ADDENDUM:

TRIAL'S BOTTOM LINE: The Judge instructed the Jury that if there is ANY DOUBT at all about Z's guilt, then the verdict should be NOT GUILTY.

It is really INCONCEIVABLE that there cannot be "REASONABLE DOUBT" in the Jury's deliberations. The fact that even if they disagree......some for & some against Z's guilt ......their DISAGREEMENT INDICATES "REASONABLE DOUBT" !!!

Also, even if THIS jury finds Z GUILTY, or GUILTY of Lesser Charges, then these verdicts could be EASILY OVERTURNED on APPEAL.

I hope as soon as he's pronounced not guilty he begins a warparth of suing every piece of **** news organization that slandered and harassed him (especially CNN for the SSN deal), then retires with those millions to a beach somewhere.

I would hope he would dedicate his life to something meaningful. After the court rooms, after the cameras, he has to live with the fact that he took a young person's life by placing a bullet through his heart. Self-defense or not, that has to weigh on a man's conscience to some degree.

I do not sense GZ has an overwhelming feeling of guilt but I do sense he has a lot of regret for everyone concerned. He may feel the need for personal redemption. I dunno.

I don't know what you were talking about but I was referring to Pic #3 in post #22.

I am allowed to discuss posts on this thread, correct?

Yes. You are allowed to discuss posts on this thread.

The post with the photos you're referring to is DEM Gay/Lib CRAP. Those photos were NOT taken by the Investigating Detectives IMMEDIATELY after the incident.

The photos you are referring to are the typical efforts of the DEM Gay/Lib Obfuscation and Distortion Artistes probably taken on some other occasion.

The proof of that is the FACT that the REAL PHOTOS taken by the cops, IMMEDIATELY after the incident, CLEARLY show Z with TWO HUGE BLACKEYES and LACERATIONS on the back of his skull. These TRUE photos were shown on Greta Van Sustern's show on Friday, July 12 and give credence to the EVIDENCE supporting Z's version. And, BTW, the Investigating Detective on the witness stand testified that he believed Z's version.

So, the sentient readers can either accept what was on Greta Van Sustern's show, and the info in my post ......or believe Paperview, who is probably a DEM who produced the bogus photos.

When the Trial data comes out, it'll be clear who the LIAR is.

Last edited:

Correct me if I'm wrong. IMO, Hispanics are related to the Spanish people who are most definitely Caucasian. Also, since Hispanics are definitely NOT of the Asian, Negroid, etc., races......aren't they Caucasian ?

Ya, that's going to happen...heheh.

Probably....or, shall I say INEVITABLY will happen .....and tough for the turds who will be sued by Z. Ha Ha Ha ....&.....Hee hee Hee !!!

You're probably looking at the bogus photos supplied by the DEM Lib/Gay Artistes who proliferate the media with their typical OBFUSCATIONS, DISTORTIONS, and OUTRIGHT LIES.

You're probably looking at the bogus photos supplied by the DEM Lib/Gay Artistes who proliferate the media with their typical OBFUSCATIONS, DISTORTIONS, and OUTRIGHT LIES.

Are you claiming those aren't pics of Zimmer shortly after the incident?

Back
Top Bottom