• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yup. I did it

On the bucket list for like 20 years, an finally had a chance to do so.

GOPR0732.jpg

It's like floating, not like falling, especially after the chute is open.

Bless you, crazy person.

:thumbs: :congrats: Gonna go again sometime?

Greetings, Oehrnberger. :2wave:

You are a bigger man than me. I just don't think I can jump.

What struck me was the silence when the chute opened, compared to all the noise, wind, engine, etc. of a moment before.

Welcome to the club!

I imagine for your first jump time was a blur. If you do more jumps you will find that it seems as if time slows to a crawl during your freefall.

And in response to Ray's comment.. yes the sudden tranquility of that open canopy is an amazing contrast to the rush of the freefall, but of course that is not why we do it now is it? :2razz:

Back
Top Bottom