• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

YouTube video of Reggie Love interview deleted after comments hit Drudge

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By CHARLIE SPIERING
8/15/13

[video]http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91212&sitesection=washingtonexaminer&VID=25034154[/video]​

A YouTube video featuring an interview with former Obama bodyman Reggie Love was removed after his comments surfaced in news reports highlighting some private details from President Obama’s life in the White House.

The video, posted by the Artists and Athletes Alliance YouTube account, featured a July 18 interview with Love and Jim Newton, the editor-at-large of the Los Angeles Times, during a lunch hosted by the Alliance with UCLA’s Luskin School of Public Affairs.

A promotional still in the video describes the session as “a private briefing on decision making in the Oval Office with Reggie Love”

The video only shows highlights from the interview, as Love talked about daily life with the president, including the historic day when Osama bin Laden was killed.

While advisers huddled in the situation room, Love revealed that he and Obama played cards during part of the day.

“[President Obama] was like, ‘I’m not, I’m not going to be down there, I can’t watch this entire thing’,” Love said. “We must have played 15 hands-15 games of Spades.”

Love also joked about the day that Obama “finally found his birth certificate.”

“I remember when he finally found his birth certificate,” he said with a grin.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
YouTube video of Reggie Love interview deleted after comments hit Drudge | WashingtonExaminer.com

It would be interesting to know the exact nature of the relationship between Reggie Love and Obama.

Back
Top Bottom