• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

YouTube TV cut off all Disney channels

I know! That was weird! @Chomsky , all is well with YouTubeTV again if you'd like to try it. It's $65/months unlimited DVR storage (i think they give you 6 mo's to watch the stuff you record before they delete it) and stream from any device.

There is no DVR with YouTube TV and they give you nine months to watch recorded shows.

I do have a problem with the Amazon Firestick though, so if you try YTTV, look for a different type of remote control. I don't need any more hanging spinners on frozen screens in the middle of a big play.

Thanks again, Lurch.

I love YTTV. I have tried several different kinds, and YTTV is the best. It's a little pricey, but still way cheaper than the $170 a month I was paying for DirecTV, or even the $110 I was paying for Dish.

My sister and I get all the streaming services (Hulu, Vudu, Disney Plus, Paramount, Netflix, etc) and we share the passwords. Usually the streaming services allow you one or two "shares" per plan, so that's what we do, and we have all the best for cheap as hell.

I just left Verizon Wireless after being with them for 13 years. I am now paying 25% of what I was paying before, plus I get free HBO Max, which I was paying $15 a month for before.

I know! That was weird! @Chomsky , all is well with YouTubeTV again is you'd like to try it. It's $65/mo, unlimited DVR storage (i think they give you 6 mo's to watch the stuff you record before they delete it) and stream from any device.

I'm aware, and I've been looking! Thanks!

I love YTTV. I have tried several different kinds, and YTTV is the best. It's a little pricey, but still way cheaper than the $170 a month I was paying for DirecTV, or even the $110 I was paying for Dish.

My sister and I get all the streaming services (Hulu, Vudu, Disney Plus, Paramount, Netflix, etc) and we share the passwords. Usually the streaming services allow you one or two "shares" per plan, so that's what we do, and we have all the best for cheap as hell.

I just left Verizon Wireless after being with them for 13 years. I am now paying 25% of what I was paying before, plus I get free HBO Max, which I was paying $15 a month for before.
Yeah, my bro and I share the YTTV passwords, he renews our annual Costco membership. Moneywise, it's a better deal for him, probably, but I'm subscribing to YTTV whether he uses it or not :)

Yeah, my bro and I share the YTTV passwords, he renews our annual Costco membership. Moneywise, it's a better deal for him, probably, but I'm subscribing to YTTV whether he uses it or not :)

I get free Sam's Club membership also with my new cell provider. Love that shit, man. Free HBO Max (which I previously paid for), free Sam's Club membership (which I previously paid for) now all for free, for a much cheaper cell phone provider.

Win/win!

I get free Sam's Club membership also with my new cell provider. Love that shit, man. Free HBO Max (which I previously paid for), free Sam's Club membership (which I previously paid for) now all for free, for a much cheaper cell phone provider.

Win/win!
T-mobile is mine and they're giving us a year of Apple TV.. I used an iPad years ago - now if I can just recover my Apple ID!

T-mobile is mine and they're giving us a year of Apple TV.. I used an iPad years ago - now if I can just recover my Apple ID!

Good luck. My husband died in 2019, and I needed to use his old phone (was a 7s Plus that was like-new). Because he had his Apple ID on it, I had to go through Account Recovery through Apple. Took me 4 months of going through legalities with Apple before they finally removed the activation lock.

Good luck. My husband died in 2019, and I needed to use his old phone (was a 7s Plus that was like-new). Because he had his Apple ID on it, I had to go through Account Recovery through Apple. Took me 4 months of going through legalities with Apple before they finally removed the activation lock.
Oh, man. I'm so sorry. I'm glad they finally provided the credentials, but 4 months? What did they think they were, trump's tax returns?

He should be able to tell the difference too, I'm much prettier.

LOL I never posted a picture of myself on the forum, so how would Chomsky know that?

Nah, I am much prettier anyway. Most people can't guess how old I am correctly because I look much younger.

T-Mobile is in the television provider business now? Wow.

My aunt told my mom about a "movie" on Apple TV (which is really a recorded stage play). So Mom subscribed to it and decided that movie will be our family Christmas entertainment.

How can you recover your Apple ID?

T-Mobile is in the television provider business now? Wow.
No. T-mobile is my cell provider - one of the benefits they offer for my being their customer is a one-year Apple TV membership.
My aunt told my mom about a "movie" on Apple TV (which is really a recorded stage play). So Mom subscribed to it and decided that movie will be our family Christmas entertainment.
Oh, cool! Merry Christmas!
How can you recover your Apple ID?
I'm sure there are ways - I just need to get to it.

Back
Top Bottom