• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Youtube top 100 channels

Rainman05

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
YouTube Top 100 Most Subscribed Channels List - Top by Subscribers

I'll go over top 10:
smosh - entertainment
pewdiepie - gaming and entertainment
jennamarbles - entertainment
ray william johnson - some kind of entertainmanet for the plebes.
movies - i guess movies/entertainment
nigahiga - entertainment by an asian guy
rihannavevo - entertainment for the plebes
holasoygerman - entertainment for the plebes
youtube - yes, youtube is #9 on its own website
tv shows - entertainment

So we see that top 10 youtube channels that get the most views and have the most subscribers are all entertainment... Next 10 are also entertainment. The 10 after that are mostly entertainment... one of them is epic meal time which I guess is a reality show... a sort of a jersey shore of the internet.

In fact, the first channel that is somewhat "scientific" or "educational" is Vsauce (great channel, great guy) and it clocks in at 39. After that you have National Geographic at 75 and I didn't recognize any other channel as being educational in between.

Kind of disparaging. At least the top channel isn't about kittens.

Oh. And there is, as far as I can tell, no political channel in the top 100 either. Political in any measure. I mean u have jimmy kimmel but that's entertainment.. and you have sxephil which is a stupid excuse for a news show, and that's it, as far as I can tell. Somewhat bad... I find this entire thing abhorrent. But yeah...

Last edited:
Well, FPSRussia is #35 and they are definitely educational. Lots of chemistry and physics stuff.

Myself.....I don't really get all off into U-Tube. Wonder if Obama propositioned them for a Channel?

Well, FPSRussia is #35 and they are definitely educational. Lots of chemistry and physics stuff.

True dat.

Myself.....I don't really get all off into U-Tube. Wonder if Obama propositioned them for a Channel?

The whitehouse has a channel. with 350k subscribers.
The White House - YouTube

He also has his own private channel with 550k subscribers.

BarackObama.com - YouTube

Though this one hasn't put up any videos since the end of the campaign.

True dat.

The whitehouse has a channel. with 350k subscribers.
The White House - YouTube

He also has his own private channel with 550k subscribers.

BarackObama.com - YouTube

Though this one hasn't put up any videos since the end of the campaign.

Got to hand it to him when it comes to marketing and campaigning his brand.....huh? :lol:

So very much like a 1 percenter, eh!!! :2razz:

Got to hand it to him when it comes to marketing and campaigning his brand.....huh? :lol:

So very much like a 1 percenter, eh!!! :2razz:

Well his campaign was the best campaign in the history of the USA. The most organized, efficient and energetic campaign ever. Too bad it stopped there and didn't translate to the governing part.

Well his campaign was the best campaign in the history of the USA. The most organized, efficient and energetic campaign ever. Too bad it stopped there and didn't translate to the governing part.

Yep RM.....Make No Mistake about that.

That's Right MMC.....Admits to Obama being the Best at Campaigning. No other politician can come close. You heard that Right, RM. :lol:

Can't never say I didn't give the brutha any props. Same deal with his Historic 2006 Democratic Speech. That was truly an Awesome Speech! Just wanted to point that out with all those Progressives and Lib-tards. Running round crying and whining that I am always putting the Putz down. :lamo

I'll go over top 10:
smosh - entertainment
tv shows - entertainment

So we see that top 10 youtube channels that get the most views and have the most subscribers are all entertainment... Next 10 are also entertainment. The 10 after that are mostly entertainment... one of them is epic meal time which I guess is a reality show... a sort of a jersey shore of the internet.

In fact, the first channel that is somewhat "scientific" or "educational" is Vsauce (great channel, great guy) and it clocks in at 39. After that you have National Geographic at 75 and I didn't recognize any other channel as being educational in between.

Oh. And there is, as far as I can tell, no political channel in the top 100 either. Political in any measure. I mean u have jimmy kimmel but that's entertainment.. and you have sxephil which is a stupid excuse for a news show, and that's it, as far as I can tell. Somewhat bad... I find this entire thing abhorrent. But yeah...

I like to watch pranks... Some people are pretty crazy.

Youtube is a pretty interesting tool, especially since we all have cameras in our phones.

When the "google glasses" come out ****s going to hit the fan....

I love the idea that we can upload videos and share them but I also believe that idea is also minimizing privacy and the concept of privacy..

I'll go over top 10:
smosh - entertainment
tv shows - entertainment

I am kind of disappointed that there are no decent political or economic channels in the Top 100. But the majority of people using Youtube are teenagers and college kids, so no surprise there. FPSRussia made it on the list, so I can't complain but so much :D

Also, I laughed when I saw youtube ranked itself as #9 on it's own website.

Back
Top Bottom