• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You're not gonna believe it...

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Why GOD WHY!!!!!! WHY Do you have to ruin the smurfs!!!!!!!! :doh:(

troll-bank-all.jpg

WE DEMAND EQUAL TIME!

Please please please let him be gargamel.

Wallace_Shawn_voices_Gargamel.jpg

I still think that Hollywood has a huge list of things that they haven't officially ruined yet and they are just going down the list. Next there will be a Heathcliff 3D movie. This is what happens when the creativity well has run dry.

I just killed myself (both because of the upcoming atrocity war crime of a movie, and because of the post above)

Why GOD WHY!!!!!! WHY Do you have to ruin the smurfs!!!!!!!! :doh:(

I saw the trailer for this the other night, when I went to see Toy Story 3.
I'm not optimistic.

I'm about to get under a sheet and have a screaming fit about how they should leave the Smurfs alone...total Chris Crocker style.

Wooo!

I'm looking forward to it because I know my kids will LOVE it and right now they hate the smurfs cartoon so I never get to watch it.
This, then, will make the cartoon popular in home . . . and will benefit me greatly.

It's my plot - so far so good.

If they had to have a Smurfs movie, it should be true to the original in the village with Gargamel and everything... I swear if it's a ****ing movie where it's the classic "Smurfs go to New York" I am gonna ****ing track down the writer, and murder him in his sleep!

Of course i'm joking but...

There was 1000 better ways to make a smurfs movie... I see this being a bigger disapointment then the live action version of Garfield!

I will be boycotting this movie.

It's cute to see people rebel as they age because things change :)

Back
Top Bottom