• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You're gonna love it when the world realizes Trump is a phony!

OscarLevant

Gadfly Extraordinaire
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Wall? What wall? ( Paraphrased) "Yes, I wanted Mexico to pay for it, but, I wasn't asking for a check, We'll bill them later, sure, they'll pay, some day."

Yeah, more like on the twelfth of never.

I'm more of the mind that most people, now, can see it. The big question is now (for the #nevertrump crowd,etc), "What to do with him". Would it be more damaging to get rid of him (legally, of course), or would it be more damaging to just grin and bear it until 2020?

Wall? What wall? ( Paraphrased) "Yes, I wanted Mexico to pay for it, but, I wasn't asking for a check, We'll bill them later, sure, they'll pay, some day."

LOL, what a classic and typically Trumpian flimflam. "The cheque is in the mail!"

"[Show me where he said 'check']"

....same type of diversion we've seen ever since internet message boards were created. Well, ok, not right away. But once any old [censored] could get his hands on a modem.

Same thing as "show me where it says in the constitution that..."

Same thing as "show me where collusion is a crime..."

He said Mexico would pay, repeatedly. Anyone who says anything else is lying. Period. End of story. Just start scrolling past them unless you want to kick them, because someone who says that will not say anything you can trust.

Most of the civilized world already realizes Trump is a phony. Most Americans do. Not enough though, not yet.

I'm more of the mind that most people, now, can see it. The big question is now (for the #nevertrump crowd,etc), "What to do with him". Would it be more damaging to get rid of him (legally, of course), or would it be more damaging to just grin and bear it until 2020?
Red:
Though more likely an electronic payment of some stripe more so than a check, the substance of a check is precisely what Trump asserted he could and would extract from Mexico:

"It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion."

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/10/trump-mexico-check-border-wall-1095019

Trump’s new insistence that he never envisioned Mexico writing a check to pay for the wall is contradicted by a since-archived memo posted on his campaign website in 2016. The memo, titled “Compelling Mexico to Pay for the Wall,” outlines a plan to pressure Mexico to put up funds for a border wall within three days of Trump taking office.

“It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year,” the memo says, referring to “remittances from Mexican nationals working in the United States.”

You're going to be flabbergasted when you finally figure out that Trump leads a Rebellion.

You're going to be flabbergasted when you finally figure out that Trump leads a Rebellion.

Really? Now just what are they going to do? Hoot and holler? March on Washington with pitch forks and tiki torches, what?

You are gonna be sad when his presidency ends in utter disgrace.

How did those mid terms go for all those rebellion folks?:lamo

... of deplorables.

Nno, we know that.
People who support a con-man, and incompetent moron, a danger to the U.S., an unethical bastard, and say that it's OK because "he's our leader", are still deplorable.

... of deplorables.

Nno, we know that.
People who support a con-man, and incompetent moron, a danger to the U.S., an unethical bastard, and say that it's OK because "he's our leader", are still deplorable.

That's right, non-conformists to the will of the elite, these really poor quality work unselfaware and immoral to the point that they are abuser scum bags elite.

UTOPIA has no use for our kind, we must be either reformed or thrown overboard.

"SHUT UP AND DIE!"

That's right, non-conformists to the will of the elite, these really poor quality work unselfaware and immoral to the point that they are abuser scum bags elite.

"SHUT UP AND DIE!"

Utopia? I don't know what Utopia you are talking about but it's probably better than Trump's dystopia

Well in a very real sense its not up to the nevertrump crowd. Its up to the ghoulish bunch that had a ghoulish goal that they thought the Orange Buffoon would enable for them and whether their butt reamed enough before 2020 to just finally throw in the towel. The truth is the nevertrump crowd just does not want to hear from them anymore. If it takes getting them to finally lift their sore rears off the Trump party boat when they finally figure out that they were not the party guests but were instead the party favors then that is just the way it is.

"SHUT UP AND DIE!"

Woah!

Quick, into your safe space!

Back
Top Bottom