• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your voting for this guy? Lol

The whataboutism is getting real deep in here. :doh
I’m thinking I need to stop calling him China Joe, and just go with the tried and true Creepy Joe.

Trump started out calling him "Creepy Joe"...but then he realized that creepy also applied to him so he changed it to "Sleepy Joe."

And to think you'all made a big stink of a picture of Ivanka sitting on Trumps knee. :2rofll:

Or giving him lap dances. At least he wasn't grabing her by the *****, but then again that's Trump's hobby.

Or giving him lap dances. At least he wasn't grabing her by the *****, but then again that's Trump's hobby.

You got a video showing your claim? Not a freeze frame picture but an actual video proving the action. I know the fall back is where a picture captured the moment before she sat on his lap, in the process of sitting down, and that is freeze frame most libs fell for. Try sticking to actual things and not your imagination or desires.

This may help - and it is from one of the libs favorite sources to cite.

What's True
A 1996 photograph was captioned as showing a 15-year-old Ivanka Trump sitting on her father Donald Trump's lap during a concert at their Mar-a-Lago estate.

What's False
The photograph does not in itself document any 'grinding' or other inappropriate physical activity between Ivanka and her father.
Ivanka Trump's 'Lap Dance' with Donald

Back
Top Bottom