• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your voting for this guy? Lol

Any recording of that? Nope. Fake news.

You are saying pictures are not recordings of the images shown?

You are saying that recordings of Howard Stern broadcasts are not recordings?

That has to be one of the dumbest flailing attempts at evasion I've ever seen here.

Oh, and then there's this:

Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed. Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown.

“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Ms Dixon told CBS.“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”
Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15. Former Miss Vermont Teen USA, Mariah Billado, told Buzzfeed: "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here." . . .Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed.“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants | The Independent

And again, Howard Stern's show was recorded and broadcast. You do understand that, right?

Why do you worship a Pedo Peeping Tom? He's utterly disgusting.

What's your next response? That I'm hallucinating, and I didn't post any of the things I describe, rather, I posted a recipe for pizza?

It is massive hypocrisy to attack Biden for things on which Trump is worse. It is also disgusting in the extreme, given what you defend in Trump

main-qimg-cee0b6df2d1f9589c2395d1e5aaecb03

Whats wrong with this pic? Why do you post the samething?

Allegedly, after 30 years, no arrest, no conviction. AFAIK, E Jean never filed charges.

E Jean Carroll is an author with a book coming out. The title? Why we don't need men. Or words to that effect.

Actually her case is proceeding in court

I just told my wife after looking at the pic it was allegedly his grand-daughter. She said to quote " So, that's still kind of weird".

And we have mucho grandkids

You are saying pictures are not recordings of the images shown?

You are saying that recordings of Howard Stern broadcasts are not recordings?

That has to be one of the dumbest flailing attempts at evasion I've ever seen here.

Oh, and then there's this:

Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed. Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown.

“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Ms Dixon told CBS.“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”
Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15. Former Miss Vermont Teen USA, Mariah Billado, told Buzzfeed: "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here." . . .Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed.“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants | The Independent

And again, Howard Stern's show was recorded and broadcast. You do understand that, right?

Why do you worship a Pedo Peeping Tom? He's utterly disgusting.

What's your next response? That I'm hallucinating, and I didn't post any of the things I describe, rather, I posted a recipe for pizza?

It is massive hypocrisy to attack Biden for things on which Trump is worse. It is also disgusting in the extreme, given what you defend in Trump

Ok post the recording of Trump saying the quoted above

Ok post the recording of Trump saying the quoted above

Follow the links in the articles.

:lamo

I provided evidence. Now it's on you to disprove it. That's how it works.

The internet game of demanding "proof" then acting like you were appointed by God to define what "proof" and thus "win" a prize every time you announce that someone has not presented proof is is an internet game older than you are.

Bottom line: even if everything written that I posted were part of the conspiracy by God, Reality, and Spacelord Xenu to victimize Trump, I still posted a picture. Did you provide the proof that you were there to take the picture of Biden? Did you provide proof that it isn't a doctored image? No, you did not. So I guess we can throw hypocrisy into the stew of failure of your posts.

(See how easy it is to play the unimaginably stupid "Proof" game that you are busy playing in your posts?)

The internet game of demanding "proof" then acting like you were appointed by God to define what "proof" and thus "win" a prize every time you announce that someone has not presented proof is is an internet game older than you are.

Bottom line: even if everything written that I posted were part of the conspiracy by God, Reality, and Spacelord Xenu to victimize Trump, I still posted a picture. Did you provide the proof that you were there to take the picture of Biden? Did you provide proof that it isn't a doctored image? No, you did not. So I guess we can throw hypocrisy into the stew of failure of your posts.

So no recording of Trump saying the quoted above.

Thought so. Good bye.

(See how easy it is to play the unimaginably stupid "Proof" game that you are busy playing in your posts?)

So no recording of Trump saying the quoted above.

Thought so. Good bye.

So you can't prove the evidence I supplied was fake? Figured.

Run away if you must. Your thread was crap anyway, so it'll save us all some time that we can waste in better ways.

So you can't prove the evidence I supplied was fake? Figured.

Run away if you must. Your thread was crap anyway, so it'll save us all some time that we can waste in better ways.

Why would I trust someone that SAID those things about Trump? What makes them creditable?

ALso .. from Trump, pageant contestants say he walked in on them changing - nj.com

Contestants in the teen pageant range between 14 and 19 years old. At the time, Trump's daughter, Ivanka, was a co-host of the pageant. One contestant, who called Trump's behavior "shocking," told her about her father coming into the room when contestants were changing. She recalled Ivanka's response:

"Yeah, he does that."

That implies to me that he has done it to his own daughter.

Ew....open mouth kiss with his own daughter....ewwwwwww creepy!!

Trump and Epstein were buddies, this is probably the best of it.

I mean "best" in "least offensive". We all know he loved to walk into the locker room at Miss Teen USA while they were all changing. Trump, Epstein, and Polanski walk into a bar....

The whataboutism is getting real deep in here. :doh
I’m thinking I need to stop calling him China Joe, and just go with the tried and true Creepy Joe.

"When trump spoke about American carnage, I assumed it was something he was against, not a campaign promise."

-Julia Louis Dreyfus

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom