• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your trans-exclusive dating and sexual practices are transphobic.

If I was gay and 50 years younger I wouldn't seek to date you Bomberfox because i have this prejudice against boring self-righteous people.
I do not care in the slightest. Read the quote again.D7420E57-64BC-49A9-815A-19A72973B813.jpeg

This is bog standard psychology that people are just rushing through the mud. Everyone has biases and social biases affect our way of thinking, maybe consider if it is social biases that are affecting who you choose to date. That is all that was said!

This is bog standard psychology that people are just rushing through the mud. Everyone has biases and social biases affect our way of thinking, maybe consider if it is social biases that are affecting who you choose to date. That is all that was said!

TERFs deliberately translate "avoiding dating all trans people is transphobic" into "you must consent to sex with trans people or you're transphobic."

This is not only slander against trans people; it actively perpetuates the JK Rowling stereotype that trans people are more likely to be sexual predators, which they ****ing aren't.

This is Lisa's entire MO. Deny, deflect, gaslight. And if anyone disagrees with anything she says, they are a transphobic TERF, even if that person is transgender, or in this case, you.
Renae was very transphobic, despite being transgender.

TERFs deliberately translate "avoiding dating all trans people is transphobic" into "you must consent to sex with trans people or you're transphobic."

This is not only slander against trans people; it actively perpetuates the JK Rowling stereotype that trans people are more likely to be sexual predators, which they ****ing aren't.
Its not even avoiding dating all trans people is transphobic. That is a harmful message. Nowhere does she state that. We need to get this like crystal clear.

This is Lisa's entire MO. Deny, deflect, gaslight. And if anyone disagrees with anything she says, they are a transphobic TERF, even if that person is transgender, or in this case, you.
It doesn't even matter if you are not disagreeing, but pointing out something else, it seems. Point out where she has said that the one brain section that handled identity and not orientation, suddenly handles orientation and not identity, and she then claims that we are not paying attention. Obviously we're paying attention because we caught the contradiction.

Because its pretty friggen easy to go there. Do better mah dude. Stonewall’s CEO said it a lot better. No not wanting to date trans people at all is not transphobic.

Because its pretty friggen easy to go there. Do better mah dude. Stonewall’s CEO said it a lot better. No not wanting to date trans people at all is not transphobic.

How can one know they're not attracted to trans people just because they're trans?

How can one know they're not attracted to trans people just because they're trans?
When you say it your way you are implying transphobia. People have their preferences.

When you say it your way you are implying transphobia. People have their preferences.

Careful. "Preferences" have been used to justify not dating interracially, for example.

Blair White proves that internalized transphobia is just as real as internalized misogyny.
I think that Renae had severe internalized transphobia that she never addressed with a psychologist. That is one of the reasons she was so hateful and bigoted. She proaby hated herself for being trans.

Careful. "Preferences" have been used to justify not dating interracially, for example.
If someone doesnt want to date interracially thats their choice.

I expect many of us are not attracted to trans just because that is what they are. Imo they are likely to be at least neurotic and may have other mental issues. But more certainly a 'trans woman' is., again imo. a man.

Technically correct, but that doesn't make their choice any less racist.
How would we enforce interracial dating or LGBT positive dating? That is the problem that I see. We can teach tolerance but we can't enforce LGBT or interracial dating without violating the 1st amendment.

Of course it is. That quote is obvious bullshit, because neither you nor her would support the same argument in any other context.

How would we enforce interracial dating or LGBT positive dating?

What difference does that make either way? Prejudice and racism can still exist even if the idiot government can't pass laws to stop it.

That is the problem that I see. We can teach tolerance but we can't enforce LGBT or interracial dating without violating the 1st amendment.

What difference does that make either way? Prejudice and racism can still exist even if the idiot government can't pass laws to stop it.
The same government that you want to enforce conservative christian beliefs? That government would criminalize the existence of LGBT people.

Last edited:
The same government that you want to enforce conservative christian beliefs?

I never said or even suggested anything remotely close to that. If you disagree, quote the text, written by me.

That government would criminalize the existence of LGBT people

How would we enforce interracial dating or LGBT positive dating? That is the problem that I see. We can teach tolerance but we can't enforce LGBT or interracial dating without violating the 1st amendment.
We should not, then, tolerate those who do not want to date trans people? And 'teach' those who find them repellent as potential sexual partners. Just another example of whaytpasses for 'progressive' thinking - unless one agrees with them there is something wrong with one.

I never said or even suggested anything remotely close to that. If you disagree, quote the text, written by me.
What exactly do you think the goals of christian nationalism are? They seek to enforce nothing less than their very conservative Christian religious beliefs as secular law and ban/criminalize anything that they disagree with. These people are the christian equivalent of ISIL. They must be stopped if others are going to have equal rights.

These are the words of MTG.
We need to be the party of nationalism and I’m a Christian, and I say it proudly, we should be Christian nationalists,” Greene said in an interview while attending the Turning Point USA Student Action Summit in Florida on Saturday. Her self-avowal of Christian nationalism follows her claim last month that Christian nationalism is “nothing to be afraid of,” and that the “movement” will solve school shootings and “sexual immorality” in America.
When she says that she is going to solve sexual immorality, what do you think that she means? Where are the equal religious and secular rights of everyone else, or dont they apply?

We should not, then, tolerate those who do not want to date trans people? And 'teach' those who find them repellent as potential sexual partners. Just another example of whaytpasses for 'progressive' thinking - unless one agrees with them there is something wrong with one.
Of course they are tolerated, but how do we enforce people to date LGBT people?

The same government that you want to enforce conservative christian beliefs? That government would criminalize the existence of LGBT people.
Don't 'progressives' get tired of this infantile little trick? Putting words into peoples' mouths and then disagreeing with them? Btw I have as much contempt for all religious beliefs as I have for 'progressive' posturing.

Back
Top Bottom