• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your trans-exclusive dating and sexual practices are transphobic.

Gender identity is not sexual orientation. The amygdala is not the hypothalamus.

A gay male has a male gender identity but an attraction to someone of the same gender

A heterosexual trans female has a female gender identity but is attracted to CIS or bi males.

You cannot make a trans female into a gay man by trying to change her gender identity, or likewise a gay female into a trans guy.

Everyone has a gender identity and a sexual orientation. They are independent and not interchangeable. Obviously, they can not be changed by psychotherapy or medication.

Even if you want to change the goalposts and focus on the amygdala, you're still out of luck.

Researchers using brain scans have found new evidence that biology—and not environment—is at the core of sexual orientation. Scientists at the Stockholm Brain Institute in Sweden report in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA that gay men and straight women share similar traits—most notably in the size of their brains and the activity of the amygdala—an area of the brain tied to emotion, anxiety and aggression. The same is true for heterosexual men and lesbians.

So the amygdala of a gay man more resembles that of a woman than a man, so you either have to admit gay men are women, or drop your nonsense claim that brain structure determines if a person is a man or a woman.

Gender identity is certainly not the same nor can it be substituted for sexual orientation. . CIS=/=trans

Gay men aren't women because gay men have a male gender identity.

Cool, so are you planning on dropping your silly comparison of gender-fluid people and bisexual people?

You said similarities between the brains of transwomen and women proved that transwomen were women because they had a female brain structure. Well gay men also have a female brain structure.

Agree

I am a gay man, like my young men to dress and act accordingly, masculine.

And yes he needs to be fully "equipped".

I believe straight men would prefer there ladies to act accordingly, and have the parts expected.

I cant believe I am writing this😏

Too each there own🙄
The op has called you transphobic.

The op has called you transphobic.
I call it having a preference. I am over 50 Caucasian but prefer men 21-30yo Latino. And yes he needs to have all the parts he was born with. Does that make me ageist or anti white?

All men and women have a type they are physically attracted to, I certainly won't feel guilty for mine, As long as its consensual and does not involve children or animals, to each their own.

I call it having a preference. I am over 50 Caucasian but prefer men 21-30yo Latino. And yes he needs to have all the parts he was born with. Does that make me ageist or anti white?
I would think that calling someone transphobic for being straight or gay diminishes the meaning of the word transphobic. People that really face a real issue are trivialized.
All men and women have a type they are physically attracted to, I certainly won't feel guilty for mine, As long as its consensual and does not involve children or animals, to each their own.
You shouldn't feel guilty about it at all what you should do is when people say you're transphobic because you're gay or straight you tell them this trivializes people who really face issues.

I would think that calling someone transphobic for being straight or gay diminishes the meaning of the word transphobic. People that really face a real issue are trivialized.

You shouldn't feel guilty about it at all what you should do is when people say you're transphobic because you're gay or straight you tell them this trivializes people who really face issues.
The OP is wrong, perhaps the individual has problems getting a date.

I use to frequent a gay club in San Antonio, where drag queens performed. Those guys on stage never had a problem getting male attention, or phone numbers. Not my cup of tea, but again to each there own.

The OP is wrong, perhaps the individual has problems getting a date.
are they trying to go if I had to guess that his motives it's about being woke.

But there are trans activists they seem to be trans women that are quite angry that lesbians don't want to date them. Almost like a lesbians willingness to date them with validate their femaleness.
I use to frequent a gay club in San Antonio, where drag queens performed. Those guys on stage never had a problem getting male attention, or phone numbers. Not my cup of tea, but again to each there own.
yeah that's been my observation too.

are they trying to go if I had to guess that his motives it's about being woke.

But there are trans activists they seem to be trans women that are quite angry that lesbians don't want to date them. Almost like a lesbians willingness to date them with validate their femaleness.
yeah that's been my observation too.
I never quite got the woke controversy, I still don't. It seems to me it's political correctness on steroids. I just stick my head in a history book, and hope it subsides.

I won't speak for a gay women. I can only assume they expect the same, a partner date with the parts they where born with.

I never quite got the woke controversy, I still don't. It seems to me it's political correctness on steroids. I just stick my head in a history book, and hope it subsides.
well it's a millennial thing. It seems like an effort to be or appear to be sophisticated. I definitely think it was born out of the same idea as political correctness.
I won't speak for a gay women. I can only assume they expect the same, a partner date with the parts they where born with.
it's just something I've observed. Mostly on social media. Clearly there are lesbians that exclusively date biological women. This seems to really aggravate a few trans women.

I remember a moment where there seemed to do the same thing with straight men but it seems to have taken the back seat.

You need to delete your post immediately.

The ideas you espouse are dangerous to society and are the direct cause of a lot of suicides.

The idea that "transitioning therapy" is the "only way" is complete and utter bullshit.
SOURCE?

Cool, so are you planning on dropping your silly comparison of gender-fluid people and bisexual people?

You said similarities between the brains of transwomen and women proved that transwomen were women because they had a female brain structure. Well gay men also have a female brain structure.
Gay men share a structure similar to females in the part of the brain that controls their sexual orientation. A person's sexual orientation does not in any way have anything to do with the male or femaleness of the person. I am not sure how to get through to you that gay men are not female, don't feel female, and have no desire to be female. They are very male, as determined by their psychological gender identity that is male.

Pick one from column A and One from column B. They are completely independent ideas.

Column A.) (psychological gender identity)

Male

female

Non-binary

Column B.) sexual orientation

heterosexual

Homosexual

bisexual

asexual

celibate

Even if you want to change the goalposts and focus on the amygdala, you're still out of luck.

Researchers using brain scans have found new evidence that biology—and not environment—is at the core of sexual orientation. Scientists at the Stockholm Brain Institute in Sweden report in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA that gay men and straight women share similar traits—most notably in the size of their brains and the activity of the amygdala—an area of the brain tied to emotion, anxiety and aggression. The same is true for heterosexual men and lesbians.

So the amygdala of a gay man more resembles that of a woman than a man, so you either have to admit gay men are women, or drop your nonsense claim that brain structure determines if a person is a man or a woman.
Sexual orientation has nothing to do with gender identity. A gay guy can be very macho and very very gay(leather or bears), just as a woman can be very feminine and be very gay (lipstick lesbian)

You'd be shocked that there are many trans females who desire to be stay-at-home moms with 2.5 kids and a white picket fence in the suburbs.

Last edited:
Gay men share a structure similar to females in the part of the brain that controls their sexual orientation. A person's sexual orientation does not in any way have anything to do with the male or femaleness of the person. I am not sure how to get through to you that gay men are not female, don't feel female, and have no desire to be female. They are very male, as determined by their psychological gender identity that is male.

I knew one gay guy who wished he were a woman.

Gender identity is not sexual orientation. The amygdala is not the hypothalamus.

A gay male has a male gender identity but an attraction to someone of the same gender

A heterosexual trans female has a female gender identity but is attracted to CIS or bi males.

You cannot make a trans female into a gay man by trying to change her gender identity, or likewise a gay female into a trans guy.

Everyone has a gender identity and a sexual orientation. They are independent and not interchangeable. Obviously, they can not be changed by psychotherapy or medication.
But do not both have a brain structure closer to a bio female's brain structure, even if the similarities are in different areas?

Then he was likely closeted trans or NB. That would mean that he is actually heterosexual trans female.

But do not both have a brain structure closer to a bio female's brain structure, even if the similarities are in different areas?
A lesbian would have the brain structure that appears to be more male in the area of the brain that control sexual orientation, but that is no way would suggest that she would be butch or want to be trans-male. Sexual orientation and gender identity are very very different and wholly independent of the other , so that one would have no effect on the other.

I knew a creepy man in college who was found rummaging through a girl's dirty laundry in her room.

He explained himself as being a "trans lesbian" who was struggling with his own sexuality and identity.

As a result, the demented pervert started his journey to becoming one of these fine, upstanding individuals and was never disciplined.

The girl ended up quitting her tertiary studies and moving back in with her parents because the university refused to do anything about moving this freak away from her or protecting her in any way.

Anyway, this trans man is now alive and well - a journalist in fact - in one of the more "progressive" parts of my city so he can continue to gratify his sick delusions with as little consequence as possible and disseminate his brave and totally noble struggle to the general public so that people who are vulnerable to terrible ideas like his might end up doing something they regret.

Is this fair?

I knew a creepy man in college who was found rummaging through a girl's dirty laundry in her room.

He explained himself as being a "trans lesbian" who was struggling with his own sexuality and identity.

As a result, the demented pervert started his journey to becoming one of these fine, upstanding individuals and was never disciplined.

The girl ended up quitting her tertiary studies and moving back in with her parents because the university refused to do anything about moving this freak away from her or protecting her in any way.

Anyway, this trans man is now alive and well - a journalist in fact - in one of the more "progressive" parts of my city so he can continue to gratify his sick delusions with as little consequence as possible and disseminate his brave and totally noble struggle to the general public so that people who are vulnerable to terrible ideas like his might end up doing something they regret.

Is this fair?

Assuming you're telling the truth, that's one person. One. Are you trying to convince us that one case represents the whole?

Assuming you're telling the truth, that's one person. One. Are you trying to convince us that one case represents the whole?

I could tell you about the 9 other trans people I knew very closely (I had to work with them as clients and had access to a lot of privileged information) - those stories are actually far worse than the one I just told you about - like not even in the same ballpark.

These were criminals who had committed violent sex acts against children and adults (mostly children), so I decided to be generous and describe one of the most benign trans people I had the displeasure of crossing paths with.

I also (up to this point) have omitted the couple of trans people I have witnessed in public because I don't particularly know their back stories, but I can think of at least 3 that I've seen in public, in passing, usually muttering schizoid shit to themselves, reeking of stale urine or cum as if basic human hygiene doesn't apply to them because they're special.

So there's 13/13 trans people who, I've witnessed, who are absolutely are unacceptable members of our society compared to the 0/13 trans people, I've witnessed, who are decent, reasonable people whose disgusting behaviour (that absolutely affects innocent people) isn't being not just accepted but actually celebrated and encouraged by some misguided progressives.

All of these trans people were biological men too. Jeez, I wonder why.

I could tell you about the 9 other trans people I knew very closely (I had to work with them as clients and had access to a lot of privileged information) - those stories are actually far worse than the one I just told you about - like not even in the same ballpark.

These were criminals who had committed violent sex acts against children and adults (mostly children), so I decided to be generous and describe one of the most benign trans people I had the displeasure of crossing paths with.

I also (up to this point) have omitted the couple of trans people I have witnessed in public because I don't particularly know their back stories, but I can think of at least 3 that I've seen in public, in passing, usually muttering schizoid shit to themselves, reeking of stale urine or cum as if basic human hygiene doesn't apply to them because they're special.

So there's 13/13 trans people who absolutely are unacceptable members of our society compared to the 0/13 trans people, I've witnessed, who are decent, reasonable people whose disgusting behaviour isn't being not just accepted but actually celebrated and encouraged by some misguided progressives.

All of these trans people were biological men too. Jeez, I wonder why.

Definitely starting to wonder whether you're not making all this shit up.

I know several trans people and not one of them behave in the way you claim. They know that there are violent transphobes out there who would take that kind of behavior and stereotype the whole lot of them.

Definitely starting to wonder whether you're not making all this shit up.

I know several trans people and not one of them behave in the way you claim. They know that there are violent transphobes out there who would take that kind of behavior and stereotype the whole lot of them.

13/13.

At some point, you have to call a spade a spade.

I definitely don't believe your experiences.

13/13.

At some point, you have to call a spade a spade.

I definitely don't believe your experiences.

And just like clockwork, we get the "I'm rubber you're glue" comeback. :LOL:

And just like clockwork, we get the "I'm rubber you're glue" comeback. :LOL:

That's not at all what it is.

And I'm glad you think this shit is funny because I sure don't.

Personally, I don't find real instances of rape, sexual assault and pedophilia at the hands of people who are being encouraged to behave that way to be a laughing matter.

That's not at all what it is.

And I'm glad you think this shit is funny because I sure don't.

No need to be so offended. But your childish retorts do bring much-needed levity to this discussion. (y)

Personally, I don't find real instances of rape, sexual assault and pedophilia at the hands of people who are being encouraged to behave that way to be a laughing matter.

You want to stereotype trans people as being violent. That is deeply transphobic.

No need to be so offended. But your childish retorts do bring much-needed levity to this discussion. (y)

You want to stereotype trans people as being violent. That is deeply transphobic.

Decent people with healthy moral compasses typically regard rape and pedophilia as offensive forms of sex.

If you really think bringing up those topics add "levity" to this discussion, I can't help you.

Wow.

I don't want to stereotype anyone. I just described 9/9 trans people who I knew well beyond the superficial.

I told you about the extra four.

If I meet just one trans person who doesn't meet the typical profile, I'll change my tune.

Back
Top Bottom