• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your top ten favorite TV shows

FAWLTY TOWERS!!!! FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE... I got near peeing myself laughing several times laughing at that show! John Cleese.. comic genius!
Don't mention the war.

Anybody ever watch Slap Maxwell with Danby Coleman?

Don't mention the war.
ok.gif

You're a conservative and you like West Wing? Didn't it anger you with it's wokeness?
It was a well done show. Martin Sheen was great in his role and I liked Allison Janney and John Spencer.

I'm kind of shocked that the Larry Sanders Show doesn't show up on anyone else's list.

Corny shows were great when I was little.
Family Affair
Waltons
Family
Bonanza

Even later in life some of that "family" genre hung in there:
House on the Prairie
One Day at a Time
Different Strokes
Benson
Fresh Prince of Belle Air
I liked Emergeeny, Quincy, and the Rockford Files as a kid. The Facts of Life and ALF were favorite in colleges, so much that my ex bought me a 2" tall stuff ALF doll.

Did anyone have Twilight Zone on their list?

You had Frontline on your list, which I love, but often miss.

I've taken the online test for Jeopardy 3 times and always come up a few points short.

Great point. Should have been on my list. I still remember the episode 'The Dummy'. With Cliff Robertson.. I must have been 9-10 YO when I saw that episode. Scared the hell out of me.

Back
Top Bottom