• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your tax dollars at work

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By Thomas Lifson
August 7, 2013

Fraud is rampant in the vast array of benefits the American welfare state is providing to all comers. And now we have a poster child for the abuse. In Boston, the perpetrator of a horrifying drunk driving incident caught on camera, turns out to be an immigrant from an impoverished nation with a party-hearty lifestyle financed by those too stupid to take advantage of the system.

Jack Encarnacao of the Boston Herald lays out the situation:

A Cadillac-driving OUI suspect - charged with running a Boston Globe delivery truck off Interstate 93 and onto the Leverett Connector - was carrying three EBT cards, mocked a cop "for paying for food when she gets it for free" and threatened to put a voodoo curse on him, according to a police report.

"I questioned her as to why she had other peoples (sic) EBT cards and she 
began screaming that I was a 'dumb (expletive)' for paying for food when she gets it for free," trooper William Koko*cinski wrote of Vivencia 
Bellegarde, 25, of Everett, noting she had her own electronic benefits transfer card and also the cards of two other people.

"She repeatedly called me a racist and told me she was from Haiti and she was gonna 'put voodoo on my white (expletive),'" Kokocinski wrote.​

Read more:
Blog: Your tax dollars at work

I'll bet she had at least three Obama-Phones too.

Back
Top Bottom