• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your "song of the day/week" thread.....

I once went to a Seals & Crofts outdoor concert. The rather large backing band were all extended family membets of S&C and everyone (band and roadies) belonged to the Baha'i religious sect. During the intermission S&C prosetylized on stage for a while as barefoot girls mingling in the audience carried straw baskets for donations to the Baha'i sect. All sales of T-shirts etc. also went to the sect. The concert was excellent and there was a flower-power appeal to it all.

Hummingbird - Seals and Crofts

Summer Breeze

Saw that performed live along with Hummingbird and other songs of theirs in concert at the Mississippi River Festival in 1973.

One of the (too few) concerts I ever attended.

Featuring Steve Winwood on keyboards and Nicole Winwood on backing vocals.

Jim Capaldi - That's Love

Where Were You When I Needed You - The Bangles

If You Keep Leaving Me - Anderson East

Back
Top Bottom