• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your "song of the day/week" thread.....

Went sailing today on a 49' "ketch" solo to shake down a top end diesel repair for the owner.

I'm getting too old to be maintaining sails fore and aft at the same time.

But the owner had some good tunes onboard.

Too Hot To Last - Snarky Puppy · featuring Lucy Woodward (Live)

I've got the brains, you've got the looks, let's make lots of money.
You've got the brawn, I've got the brains, let's make lots of money.

Opportunities (Let's Make Lots Of Money) - Pet Shop Boys

"Matthew and Son"
Cat Stevens

I have always loved this song. There are more polished (and musically pleasing) versions of this song out there, and I may post one, but this one is unique.

"Matthew and Son"
Cat Stevens

Lester William Polsfuss, known professionally as Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 12, 2009)

Jazz and blues guitarist, and electric guitar pioneer. The Gibson "Les Paul" model electric guitar remains the gold standard.

Sleepwalk - Les Paul (Live)

From 1988. Carly Simon with her new and personalized "Les Paul" model Gibson guitar.

Carly Simon - It Happens Everyday

Back
Top Bottom