• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Your opinion doesn't mean crap!

GySgt said:
I know what you are saying. It annoys me too. Sadly, many of the posters on this thread know what you are saying too but are instead choosing to be "politically correct" in recognizing his right to post what ever dribble spews forth.

People can understand that cnredd has a pet peeve but still support danarhea's right to post. I don't see how these are mutually exclusive.

aps said:
People can understand that cnredd has a pet peeve but still support danarhea's right to post. I don't see how these are mutually exclusive.

It smacks of weakness. Take a stand. Have an opinion. Political correctness is a cop out. Is it annoying or not? I didn't say anything about stripping away his "right to post." But I did say that people are hiding behind this notion to not admit what they all know.

GySgt said:
It smacks of weakness. Take a stand. Have an opinion. Political correctness is a cop out. Is it annoying or not? I didn't say anything about stripping away his "right to post." But I did say that people are hiding behind this notion to not admit what they all know.

I don't find it annoying. And I'm not saying that to be politically correct. But come on, GySgt, I am guessing that many people feel like me and when they say they don't care, they mean it. Sheesh.

aps said:
I don't find it annoying. And I'm not saying that to be politically correct. But come on, GySgt, I am guessing that many people feel like me and when they say they don't care, they mean it. Sheesh.

I don't think so. Just the fact that their opinion differs from mine say's a lot about them being wrong.

GySgt said:
I don't think so. Just the fact that their opinion differs from mine say's a lot about them being wrong.

How strange that you seem to think you can get into people's heads and tell them how they feel. God, is that you?

aps said:
How strange that you seem to think you can get into people's heads and tell them how they feel. God, is that you?

I would assume yes, he is a Gunny Sarge, that's his job.;)

aps said:

eh, he's on a kick, aps.......just humor him. It's friggin' adorable. :mrgreen:

mixedmedia said:
eh, he's on a kick, aps.......just humor him. It's friggin' adorable. :mrgreen:

Damn Gunny, you just got..........................

thenightafter.jpg

OWNED

:rofl

danarhea the threadwhore said:
First of all, content is relative to whoever is reading it. True, I dont get a lot of response on some threads, and other times, I get a lot of response. Are you going to insinuate that those threads I get a lot of discussion in, some of them over 100 posts, is because those who participate are assholes? Kind of a ****ed up attidude on your part, wouldnt you think?
It WOULD be a "****ed up attidude on my part" if that was even close to anything I've said...which would be false...

If you read it again...or for you, the first time...I've stated it clearly...

cnredd said:
I understand that there have been INSTANCES where the debate on his threads have been legitimate, but comparing it to the VAST AMOUNTS of useless threads is laughable...Even a blind squirrel can accidentally find a nut...

Where have I mentioned the people who have responded to your threads?...Where have I stated they were "assholes", let alone anything else?...Truth is, I didn't...Take those words out of my mouth and the foot out of yours...

Secondly, I dont seem to be breaking any rules posting what I am posting.
We've been over this before, but you seem to bring it up again as if it's the first time you need to say it...

cnredd said:

Attempting to steal second base by crawling on your knees ain't "breaking any rules" either...So does that make it right?...

As far as an agenda, sure I have one, just as you do. Unlike you, however, I will proudly admit that I do have one, which is to post corruption in both the Democratic and Republican parties. When Clinton was in office, I got a lot of whining from them, in the same style that you are whining. Now it is buttheads like you. No biggie. Like they say, sticks and stones.
As I've already stated in post #1, yes, most, if not all, have an agenda...

BUT...

There's a difference between debating your agenda and repeatedly shoving it down the forum member's throat...

Wanna see something funny?...Go back to the original post...

Where do I mention WHAT your agenda IS...

Not there is it?...ahhhh, your accusations fail the smell test again...I purposely DIDN'T show the forum what your intentions are...only that you had one...I want the forum members to look at the facts and not be swayed by partisan hackery...I don't want them to say, "I agree with the agenda, so I'll side with him." or "I don't agree with the agenda, so I won't side with him."

See that?...Objectivity...learn it sometime...

Now to the meat of my reply, which will consist of 2 instances:
Meat?...Thank God...so far it's been unimpressive...

1) I dont see you complaining against those who continually bash Democrats. Stinger for instance, has never had anything good to say about them. Why? Because he has an agenda too (I actually happen to agree with most of it). Why arent you ever whining about his agenda? Could it be because his is against Democrats?
Once again...I have NOT complained about your agenda!!!...You CAN'T be this stupid...It's just not possible...

If Stinger, or ANYONE, came close to spamming the forum the way you do, they would be treated with equal disgust...

Fortunately, that has not happened...I've already mentioned this...

cnredd said:
To give you more of an idication of how one person's agenda is being shoved down your throats, I've looked up the members that have more than 2,500 posts...more than 3 times the number of danarhea's total number...The NEXT person in line with the greatest number of posts has 118...The person after that?...78...

That's right folks...The member with LESS than 1000 posts has started more threads than the next TWO members combined...AND they have more than 10 THOUSAND posts!...

See?...There is no one that floods the forum like you do...NO ONE...

2) I have also bashed John Kerry, Harry Reid, Ted Kennedy, and especially Hillary Clinton. Where is your whining there? It is completely missing. Of course, that is because in those cases, I am bashing Democrats.
And since you got nothing defending the stats that refer to you diluting the forum for WHATEVER reason, you go back to the partisan route...

Still lookin' for that "meat"...:roll:

Put it all together, and you are either the most ignorant person on this board, or you are a freeper. Whichever it is, I have no idea, but I do know this, and can sum you up with a little riddle:
Which, as Gunny pointed out, you couldn't even get that right...

q: What word starts with an "h" and ends with an "e"?
I go with "he"...Want it used in a sentence?

"HE cannot get it through his head that my assessment is NOT due to the agenda iself, but to the AMOUNT of agenda being thrown at the forum, filling the forum up with things like 55 threads that can't even get more than 1 debatable response."

a: Hypocritical asshole. (actually 2 words, but the biggest hypocritical assholes cannot be defined with only one word). Consider that a compliment.
When you find something hypocritical, let me know...so far, you failed miserably...

Now whine some more. BTW, I know you have a huge hardon for me, but sorry to disappoint you. I am not gay.
I don't know if threads are male or female, but you're definitely a whore...

:(

As a side note to further show the forum your intentions, may I direct you to your VERY OWN WORDS?

danarhea said:
Look. I dont have the time to be on now as much as I did before. When I do have some time, I come on and post about some things that I deeply care about. If I have any time left over, which I usually dont, then I try to get into other threads. But like I said, I just dont have as much time as I used to. Wish I could stay here longer, but I dont have the time. If that is breaking the rules, then make it official. BTW, what is your reaction to the audio, so we can get back on topic?

Here's my response...which still stands...

cnredd said:
You're saying to the other members, "I only have time for me...if you're lucky, I MAY get to you..."

Imagine if everyone on this website had that attitude...we'd have 8 million threads...no responses to them...

It seems you're attitude has not changed...

For the forum members...

As to danarhea's contention..."If I have any time left over, which I usually dont, then I try to get into other threads."

THIS YEAR ALONE, danarhea has started 89 new threads...

That's right folks...In 49 days since Jan. 1st, he believes there are 89 issues that need his personal attention...

But if he has time, he'll get to yours...:(

89 treads in 49 days? Holy Toledo. Dana, give it a rest. :roll:

KCConservative said:
89 treads in 49 days? Holy Toledo. Dana, give it a rest. :roll:

I could say the same thing about you and the obnoxiousness and sarcasm you exude in almost all your posts (unless you're complimenting a republican or conservative). Give it a rest, will you? When are you going to provide posts that address substantive issues, as opposed to dishing out insults?

cnredd said:
It WOULD be a "****ed up attidude on my part" if that was even close to anything I've said...which would be false...

If you read it again...or for you, the first time...I've stated it clearly...

Where have I mentioned the people who have responded to your threads?...Where have I stated they were "assholes", let alone anything else?...Truth is, I didn't...Take those words out of my mouth and the foot out of yours...

We've been over this before, but you seem to bring it up again as if it's the first time you need to say it...

Attempting to steal second base by crawling on your knees ain't "breaking any rules" either...So does that make it right?...

As I've already stated in post #1, yes, most, if not all, have an agenda...

BUT...

There's a difference between debating your agenda and repeatedly shoving it down the forum member's throat...

Wanna see something funny?...Go back to the original post...

Where do I mention WHAT your agenda IS...

Not there is it?...ahhhh, your accusations fail the smell test again...I purposely DIDN'T show the forum what your intentions are...only that you had one...I want the forum members to look at the facts and not be swayed by partisan hackery...I don't want them to say, "I agree with the agenda, so I'll side with him." or "I don't agree with the agenda, so I won't side with him."

See that?...Objectivity...learn it sometime...

Meat?...Thank God...so far it's been unimpressive...

Once again...I have NOT complained about your agenda!!!...You CAN'T be this stupid...It's just not possible...

If Stinger, or ANYONE, came close to spamming the forum the way you do, they would be treated with equal disgust...

Fortunately, that has not happened...I've already mentioned this...

See?...There is no one that floods the forum like you do...NO ONE...

And since you got nothing defending the stats that refer to you diluting the forum for WHATEVER reason, you go back to the partisan route...

Still lookin' for that "meat"...:roll:

Which, as Gunny pointed out, you couldn't even get that right...

I go with "he"...Want it used in a sentence?

"HE cannot get it through his head that my assessment is NOT due to the agenda iself, but to the AMOUNT of agenda being thrown at the forum, filling the forum up with things like 55 threads that can't even get more than 1 debatable response."

When you find something hypocritical, let me know...so far, you failed miserably...

I don't know if threads are male or female, but you're definitely a whore...

:(

As a side note to further show the forum your intentions, may I direct you to your VERY OWN WORDS?

Here's my response...which still stands...

It seems you're attitude has not changed...

For the forum members...

As to danarhea's contention..."If I have any time left over, which I usually dont, then I try to get into other threads."

THIS YEAR ALONE, danarhea has started 89 new threads...

That's right folks...In 49 days since Jan. 1st, he believes there are 89 issues that need his personal attention...

But if he has time, he'll get to yours...:(

OK, now I will be blunt. I have no intention whatsoever of being sucked into your silly assed game. I am not breaking any rules, and the only people I seem to be p*ssing off are you and a couple others. Big deal. I will keep going like I have been going, and if you dont like it, go fvck yourself.

To the people of this forum:

Take a good look at this thread with your own eyes. Dont listen to either cnredd or myself. Look at the evidence. This is what you have for a mod. Take a good look at him, then wonder why vauge didnt pick someone better for the job.

I am done with this thread. Now go bait someone else, asshole.

Last edited:
galenrox said:
Like, I personally have no problem with you Dan, but don't pretend like this reflects poorly on cnredd.
Seconded.

I think that cn has raised legitmate concerns and has real gripes. I think that his action of venting about it in the Basement is an appropriate response. While dana's prolific thread starting is not optimal behavior, it's relatively low on my list of complaints. It's higher on cn's list. His business. cn didn't engage in any disciplinary action again dana. cn just bitched a bit about something that bugged him. BFD.

Simon W. Moon said:
Seconded.

I think that cn has raised legitmate concerns and has real gripes. I think that his action of venting about it in the Basement is an appropriate response. While dana's prolific thread starting is not optimal behavior, it's relatively low on my list of complaints. It's higher on cn's list. His business. cn didn't engage in any disciplinary action again dana. cn just bitched a bit about something that bugged him. BFD.

Thriced......

redd is not acting in an official capacity and he has made that quite clear. When contributing as regular members we are afforded the same rights of expression as everyone else and should be given the leeway to do so if we follow forum policy.

mixedmedia said:
Thriced......

redd is not acting in an official capacity and he has made that quite clear. When contributing as regular members we are afforded the same rights of expression as everyone else and should be given the leeway to do so if we follow forum policy.

Screw that. I like my moderators moderating and my homosexuals flaaaaming.....like Billo.

aps said:
I could say the same thing about you and the obnoxiousness and sarcasm you exude in almost all your posts (unless you're complimenting a republican or conservative). Give it a rest, will you? When are you going to provide posts that address substantive issues, as opposed to dishing out insults?
Could you show me the insult, aps?

danarhea said:
OK, now I will be blunt. I have no intention whatsoever of being sucked into your silly assed game. I am not breaking any rules, and the only people I seem to be p*ssing off are you and a couple others. Big deal. I will keep going like I have been going, and if you dont like it, go fvck yourself.

To the people of this forum:

Take a good look at this thread with your own eyes. Dont listen to either cnredd or myself. Look at the evidence. This is what you have for a mod. Take a good look at him, then wonder why vauge didnt pick someone better for the job.

I am done with this thread. Now go bait someone else, asshole.
He is also a member of the forum. And this is the basement, afterall. Get over yourself, dana.

GySgt said:
I always thought he started an enourmous amount of whine threads, but I had no idea it was at such a super human pace.

For the record:

GySgt

Number of posts = 4,268

Threads started = 0

Which got me to thinking...

I've got 3200 posts.

I've started 17 threads. I added up the replies to those thread and divided and I average about 200 replies for each thread started. Then I searched threads started by Danharea (holy shi*t!) and looked at the replies. Dismal. danarhea man, nobody is paying attention to you. Give it up. It's not working. Try a different angle. Maybe start a new thread that says "I'm danarhea and I hate Bush. Here I will post every weak link and negative news story about Bush." I mean dude, we all know your deal, now use it to your advantage. Embrace your persona. Work it. It can't fail any more than your other tries.

teacher said:
Which got me to thinking...

I've got 3200 posts.

I've started 17 threads. I added up the replies to those thread and divided and I average about 200 replies for each thread started. Then I searched threads started by Danharea (holy shi*t!) and looked at the replies. Dismal. danarhea man, nobody is paying attention to you. Give it up. It's not working. Try a different angle. Maybe start a new thread that says "I'm danarhea and I hate Bush. Here I will post every weak link and negative news story about Bush." I mean dude, we all know your deal, now use it to your advantage. Embrace your persona. Work it. It can't fail any more than your other tries.

danahrea, I am paying attention to you. Why people feel the need to impose the way they post on you is beyond me.

He is harmless. He doesn't belittle people like some of you in this thread, which I think is far worse than starting a bunch of threads. You all know you can click on "ignore" if you dislike his posts so much. Shut up.

Originally posted by GySgt:
Screw that. I like my moderators moderating and my homosexuals flaaaaming.....like Billo.
How does a guy, look at another man's hairy a.s.s........... and find love?

How does that work? It's beyond me.

aps said:
danahrea, I am paying attention to you. Why people feel the need to impose the way they post on you is beyond me.

He is harmless. He doesn't belittle people like some of you in this thread, which I think is far worse than starting a bunch of threads. You all know you can click on "ignore" if you dislike his posts so much. Shut up.
Yeah...

NO belittling whatsoever, eh?...

So far in this thread, one member stated I have an "irrational hatred", the member in question(the one you say that "doesn't belittle") has called me a "butthead", "the most ignorant person on this board", and a "hypocritical asshole"...

And may I even point out your own words?...:2wave:

aps said:
cnredd, you could insult me in every one of your posts, and it would not bother me. I am unimpressed by your level of maturity (or lack thereof) and by your analytical skills.

You guys are monuments to "non-belittling" arntchya?...:roll:

Read my posts again...Nothing but facts...No "asshole"...No "butthead"...No "most ignorant person"...Every assessment backed up with research and public data...

This lashing out just shows the forum the person who makes public these facts(me) makes for an easier target than the facts themselves, which they shy away from addressing...:shrug:

Billo_Really said:
How does a guy, look at another man's hairy a.s.s........... and find love?

How does that work? It's beyond me.
The same way we do, I guess. :mrgreen:

You guys are weird.

That's why I love this place :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom