• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

your most embarrassing rejection ever

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
my most embarrassing rejection ever had to of been when i was in high school and i had a monster crush on this one girl.. everyone knew except for her.. took me about 2 months to summon the courage to ask her out in the end :p when the moment came all my friends who had been helping me tagged along to watch me from across a couple tables. now we had been talking and flirting for a couple months as well.... and when i asked her out she told me she had a girlfriend .........and to top it off all my friends just busted out laughing....... epic fail!!!

so whats your embarrassing rejection?

Proper response: "Do both of you want to go out sometime?"

Probably when I made it all the way to the finals for my local tryout of the game show The Weakest Link and not making the last cut.

Losing the ability to take home a six figure payday on a national game show trumps any possible personal rejection.

Believe it or not, rejection has never been embarrassing or painful for me. Then again, I've been told I have something of an odd view regarding romance and relationships.

I ask, she's not interested, ok, move on. I might ask why and act accordingly on whatever information she gives me, but I dont fall to pieces because I heard "no".

Besides, it's better to court a woman who initially says no. It makes tonsil hockey with her down the road THAT much more fun.

Back in high school, I asked one of my classmates if she'd like to see a movie with me. She started crying and ran away.

Probably when I made it all the way to the finals for my local tryout of the game show The Weakest Link and not making the last cut.

Losing the ability to take home a six figure payday on a national game show trumps any possible personal rejection.

Man that is not embarrassing! That is cool cause you at least made it to finals and can tell people something like "I made it to the Weakest Link Finals but did not get picked." :mrgreen:

It is cool you made it to finals. I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom