• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Your Master Has Arrived

Ivan The Terrible said:
Ivan the Terrible (YOUR MASTER) has arrived.

Ummm...........okay. :afraid: How are you, Master?

Good evening aps,

Ummm...........okay. How are you, Master?

Fine mortal.... You are right to fear me. For your kindness I shall forgive you of your crimes. (This time) :censored

Ivan The Terrible said:
Good evening aps,

Fine mortal.... You are right to fear me. For your kindness I shall forgive you of your crimes. (This time) :censored

That's good because I got lots of crimes that need forgiving. I thank you for your willingness to forgive me. :joke:

comrade brian,

In your first address to me you gave me some kind of order.

Then debate instead of only giving yourself an announcement!

What the ****? Do you now expect forgiveness?! I look forward to the time you, I, and the Sacred Silence meet! What a day indeed.

My life is yours to command.

Than give up your foolish communist ways and be my acolyte.

aPs,

That's good because I got lots of crimes that need forgiving. I thank you for your willingness to forgive me.

Yes... Your crime of being a democrat. Give up your ignorant liberal ways and be my acolyte!

Hello again, My Lord,

I can see you are starting to aquire acolytes in your clique (the very clique I dare not say the name). I am independent, but I lean a bit towards conservatism. Will you require me to give up my ways?

Sorry, Master. I did not realise who you were at first. It is most regretful. I apologise. I repent my wrongful ways. I shall give my current life to yours, and become your acolyte. Master.

Comrade Brian,

Sorry, Master. I did not realise who you were at first. It is most regretful. I apologise. I repent my wrongful ways. I shall give my current life to yours, and become your acolyte. Master.

Very well. You shall recive forgiveness for your transgressions.

@_girL........,

Hello again, My Lord,

I can see you are starting to aquire acolytes in your clique (the very clique I dare not say the name). I am independent, but I lean a bit towards conservatism. Will you require me to give up my ways?

Do you, a mer human, think that your political lean is any better than they?! Bow your head in shame! Repent! Give up your silly conservatism and be my acolyte!

Ivan The Terrible said:
Very well. You shall recive forgiveness for your transgressions.

Thank you, oh most kind Master. I shan't ever do it again.

Ivan The Terrible said:
aPs,

Yes... Your crime of being a democrat. Give up your ignorant liberal ways and be my acolyte!

LOL You are hilarious! :2funny:

I should have known you were a republican when you called yourself our Master. ;)

aps,

I should have known you were a republican when you called yourself our Master.

How dare you confuse me with that blubbering idoit Gerorge W. Bush! Repent! This the second time I've had to tell you this. There will not be a third!

Ivan The Terrible said:
aps,

How dare you confuse me with that blubbering idoit Gerorge W. Bush! Repent! This the second time I've had to tell you this. There will not be a third!

Oh, I can tell I am going to like you. ;) Please forgive me, Master. :surrender

aps,

Oh, I can tell I am going to like you. Please forgive me, Master.

My forgiveness is wareing thin. You are forgiven. (For now)

Oh dear...this is like teacher lite. All the conceit and half the wit. This should be interesting when they meet.

jallman said:
Oh dear...this is like teacher lite. All the conceit and half the wit. This should be interesting when they meet.

hahahahah.

I'm picturing the simpsons comic book guy typing out to himself while saying it in a deep voice.

"you are forgiven.....for nowwww......... What, mom? I told you not to bother me when I'm in my Fortress of Solitude!.....Yes, I made my bed. Alright, I'll be up for dinner in a second...once i finish commanding my acolytes...."

jailman,

It's seems the confinds of jail has taught you nothing.

Oh dear...this is like teacher lite.

Who is this "teacher"?

All the conceit and half the wit.

You compare me, The God of War, to a mer man?! How ignorant of you! I look forward to seeing you in the other threads human. The Sacred Silence shall rend you asunder.

Right At New York University,

That's right I know were you are.

hahahahah.

I don't see **** funny.

I'm picturing the simpsons comic book guy typing out to himself while saying it in a deep voice.

"you are forgiven.....for nowwww......... What, mom? I told you not to bother me when I'm in my Fortress of Solitude!.....Yes, I made my bed. Alright, I'll be up for dinner in a second...once i finish commanding my acolytes...."

What the **** are you blabbering about? It appers you do not understand the magnitude of whom you are dealing with. You are suck in your fairy tale world of elephants and donkeys. Your eyes are not yet open to the truth. The Sacred Silence shall free you of your pain. Soon...

gallon rocks,

Welcome to the forum Ivan.

That's ]Ivan the Terrible to you human.

GALEN RULES, EVERYONE ELSE DROOLS!

I have read your post. You are the pot smoking masturbator are you not? Fool! You rule nothing peasant! Downcast your face in shame! For you are unwerthey of being my acolyte. The path of greatness is paved with worship and sacifice. Not palm sex and weed.

Comrade Brian,

You are well on your way to becoming my star acolyte.

Ivan The Terrible said:
jailman,

It's seems the confinds of jail has taught you nothing.

It also seems that "godly" intelligence hasnt lent you the ability to read. its jaLLman...no "i"...just two L's. see you around the forums.

jailman,

It also seems that "godly" intelligence hasnt lent you the ability to read. its jaLLman...no "i"...just two L's. see you around the forums.

What the **** is a "jallman"? I was trying to correct your foolish error. I see your lack of mental skills know no bounds.

Ivan The Terrible said:
jailman,

What the **** is a "jallman"? I was trying to correct your foolish error. I see your lack of mental skills know no bounds.

:rofl That would be j as in first initial standing for Joseph and Allman being the last name. You know, most of us dont feel the need to take on silly D&D type personas when we debate ;)

Back
Top Bottom