• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Your Master Has Arrived

joseph Allman,

You know, most of us dont feel the need to take on silly D&D type personas when we debate

You are one to talk you hide your real name with silly tricks! You are lower than gallon rocks! ( A chronic masterbator) Indeed you are unwrothy of being me acoylte.

Ivan The Terrible said:
joseph Allman,

You are one to talk you hide your real name with silly tricks! You are lower than gallon rocks! ( A chronic masterbator) Indeed you are unwrothy of being me acoylte.

Well, I wasnt aware that a first initial followed by my last name was such a deception...someone might let the government know that when they give out email addresses...wouldnt want to confuse the likes of you and your dungeons and dragons buddies. And just out of curiosity...why is it that you are so interested in frequency of galen's self stimulation? Are you cruising for a facial or something? :rofl

joseph Allman,

Well, I wasnt aware that a first initial followed by my last name was such a deception...someone might let the government know that when they give out email addresses...wouldnt want to confuse the likes of you and your dungeons and dragons buddies.

You mock my power!? You place me, The God of War, with the likes of commoners and ridiculus board games?! Simpleton! Your lack of respect for your Master is telling.

:rofl Ahh it's so funny. Welcome to the forum Ivy. :2wave:

"
Ivan The Terrible said:
Ivan the Terrible (YOUR MASTER) has arrived.
So I think to my self, "self, that fit I threw in post #364 worked out when first I saw this thread." vague made up for banning Ayran, Canuck, and sissy by producing Ivan the (for ever more the letters eee will be known to represent that sound you make to describe something that was so so, done with the voice of Lenny on the Simpsons) eee. Then I read his posts.

Let me guess Ivan the eee. Just got banned from the Gor chatroom? Just stumbled onto a site with girls showing their boobies and got that funny for the first time and now you think this is how men act? You're French? Trying to impress you teen gal by acting tough? Back in my day we used to smoke and lean against the wall with our thumbs in our pockets. But back then the first thing we did when we got of the bus is get a ball and hurt each other. Now you get off the bus and log in. In 29 posts you've made one point.

Some notes of interest though with your arrival.

We've a couple of submissive slave girls here.

And a submissive gay commie. I never Comrade Brian was gay.

Ivan the eee: Galen smacked you hard with no comeback. I'm actually at a loss for a word worse than pitiful or pathetic. In place of such a word I could go into a long smack-a-thon but then I'm sure Ivan the eee understands the concept of not being worthy.

jallman. A thread with your name in the title. You have arrived. The basement janitor will now show you to the VIP cave. Half the wit? You saw Ivan the eee first, he's all yours. I'll try to stay out. The ball is in your court.

That Ivan the eee has entered and left the debate would have been classic if you did something besides enter and leave the debate. Sometimes I do the same with "class in session" and "class dismissed'. But at least then I make an attempt at bringing it extra hard. I think my last class was with Acron. The kids seemed to have enjoyed it.So many blown opportunities. Shame. I really see no way to redeem yourself. But for what it's worth I'm rooting for you.

Oh yea, welcome.

Attachments

• My guys 062.jpg
    My guys 062.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Ivan The Terrible said:
Ivan the Terrible (YOUR MASTER) has arrived.

Oh good another dingbat to kick around. Welcome and Enjoy!:roll:

So this is "teacher"? The one whom jailman was boasting about? I must admit I was expecting a little more. I see you like the smell of a newly open pack of chewing gum. How cute.

We've a couple of submissive slave girls here.

As they should be. You have not yet seen the light "teacher". I am not surprised.

Ivan the eee

Your contempt for Your Master is predicable. I expect this from a 13 year old child. Which you have proven yourself to be. Unable to spell terrible you have replaced it with the letters "eee". A sound made by your favorite cartoon character. How cute. "teacher" perhaps after attending grade school I will let you have the pleasure of tending to my submissive slave girls. Savor your chewing gum peasant!

Ivan The Terrible said:
So this is "teacher"? The one whom jailman was boasting about? I must admit I was expecting a little more. I see you like the smell of a newly open pack of chewing gum. How cute.

As they should be. You have not yet seen the light "teacher". I am not surprised.

Your contempt for Your Master is predicable. I expect this from a 13 year old child. Which you have proven yourself to be. Unable to spell terrible you have replaced it with the letters "eee". A sound made by your favorite cartoon character. How cute. "teacher" perhaps after attending grade school I will let you have the pleasure of tending to my submissive slave girls. Savor your chewing gum peasant!

Class in session.

Since jallman is apparently asleep at the wheel, I shall address Ivan the eee
directly. I feel no contempt for you. Rather, disappointment. You brought to DP a fresh idea, a clever schtick, a unique persona, only to blow it in record time. You could have parleyed this M.O. into a grand following with the accompanying detractors had you brought some substance with your attitude. We have plenty of robots marching lock step with the party line on this site. You could have created your own certain niche hear at DP, adding to the diversity of characters, which is what makes this site different, and better IMO, than others I've seen.
How great it would have been to see, Ivan the eee has entered the debate, then to watch you shred someone with facts, logic, and humor, all while playing your "master" role to the upmost, and then exit with Ivan the eee has left the debate. But nooooo, It's, Ivan the eee has entered the debate, I'm Ivan the eee and you are wrong because I'm Ivan the eee and you just have not realized that I'm Ivan the eee, Ivan the eee has left the debate. See the difference?
Ivan the eee, you have illustrated nicely that being truly annoying is the work of adults, not the hobby of a Oliphant intern wannabe. I'm sure cruising around Coconut Creek with your arm out the car window trying to make your bicep look bigger to impress the high school girls is good in your "big fish, little pond" world, but this is international league here junior. Your homework? Go find a thread you're passionate about. Research the facts on it. Find someone you disagree with, slam them hard with truth, facts, logic and humor using your M.O. Then report back to me. Like I said Ivan the eee, I'm pulling for you, really. I'm teacher, of the colossal brain. We won't even get into the whole "who's master" thing.

Class dismissed.

See how it's done? Now print this post out, tape it to the wall in your Moms kitchen between the Ivan the eee is this tall on this day's progress chart and the Ivan the eee's handprint fingerpaint Mother's day present stuck to the fridge with magnets. Read it often.

Ivan The Terrible said:

Teacher was much more kind than I expected and than I am myself. While teacher is rooting for you to make a comeback, I am just laughing hysterically whilst I recall the pizza faced fat kids who spent their lunches in the school library playing role playing games. Later, their lives gave way to hours of nintendo played on saturday night because no one found them interestng enough to invite to a party...and now here you are leading the geek pack with your internet persona of Ivan the Terrible...no debate, just egg on the face because you meant to join some Vampyre the Masquerade site but here we have intelligent discourse. Perhaps your time would be better spent back at the honeycomb hideout masturbating over one of the X-Men?

Ivan The Terrible said:
Your contempt for Your Master is predicable. I expect this from a 13 year old child. Which you have proven yourself to be. Unable to spell terrible you have replaced it with the letters "eee".

How can any idiot call you master? You can't even spell "predictable" and then you say teacher can't spell "terrible". Pathetic! Post #17, It's "wearing" not "wareing". #23 it's "mere" not "mer". #23 it's "worthy" not "werethey". A couple of these can be passed off as typos, but others are just egregious spelling errors which mean that you aren't worthy of being a slave, servant, or pimple on the ass of a true master!

You, mortal, have been officially "owned".

Last edited:
Ivan The Terrible said:
Right At New York University,

That's right I know were you are.

I don't see **** funny.

What the **** are you blabbering about? It appers you do not understand the magnitude of whom you are dealing with. You are suck in your fairy tale world of elephants and donkeys. Your eyes are not yet open to the truth. The Sacred Silence shall free you of your pain. Soon...

Do you know "were" a dictionary is?

And no, I dont find stars funny either.

And your magnitude? I dunno, my original thought was simpsons comic book dude, but if you're fatter than that, my apologies for misunderestimating you.

And I "am suck?" That's kinda cool I guess.

I cast level 7 destruction of the infinite on your weak body. Hur haw! Nothing can save you now!

RightatNYU said:
Do you know "were" a dictionary is?

And no, I dont find stars funny either.

And your magnitude? I dunno, my original thought was simpsons comic book dude, but if you're fatter than that, my apologies for misunderestimating you.

And I "am suck?" That's kinda cool I guess.

Wow, you called Ivan Fat? Whats wrong with you? You apparently havent been blessed with an audience of Ivan.

I cast level 7 destruction of the infinite on your weak body. Hur haw! Nothing can save you now![/

What the **** does that mean?

@_girL........ said:
Wow, you called Ivan Fat? Whats wrong with you? You apparently havent been blessed with an audience of Ivan.

Hey you know him? Ask him to come back. He was really entertaining.

Kelzie said:
Hey you know him? Ask him to come back. He was really entertaining.

Of course, Im on the phone with him right now, he will be back tomorrow, I'll be here too with him on the site!
This is what he says: "Ivan the Terrible, Your Master, has been rather busy with godly affairs. He wishes you and yours and Happy New Year! Dont think that I havent been reading DP, those other fools that scorn their master, shall pay. Again, Happy New Year. "

@_girL........ said:
Of course, Im on the phone with him right now, he will be back tomorrow, I'll be here too with him on the site!
This is what he says: "Ivan the Terrible, Your Master, has been rather busy with godly affairs. He wishes you and yours and Happy New Year! Dont think that I havent been reading DP, those other fools that scorn their master, shall pay. Again, Happy New Year. "

Phew. That's a relief. I was worried that teach had chased him off. He's kind of intimidating.

Ah I was hoping this Russkie Moonbat would stick around -I need some variety in my game bag

@_girL........ said:
ITs funny you call him a kid, and a douchebag in one sentence, cause he is truely far from that.

He's an a$$-spelunker, right?

@_girL........ said:
Teacher cant intimidate Ivan, you should know this!!!

I did nothing but teach the poor sap how to embrace his persona without seeming the fool. He's...where? So what, @_girl, you need someone to tell you how to act? Too bad, I like chicks with brains. You can be one of my gals, that's all. Where's your boy? Still going over my last class I guess. It happens, a lot.

@_girL........ said:

I've never met anyone who was that big of a tool online who wasn't at least 70 lbs over weight and had a grease helmet that was incredible at repelling girls.

I'll speak slower, I know you go to community college. I'm mocking his obvious douchebag habits, implying that he spends his life playing dungeons and dragons. See: Bloodninja

@_girL........ said:
ITs funny you call him a kid, and a douchebag in one sentence, cause he is truely far from that.

Okay, I guess we now know who the chick(?) who gives Ivan his hummers is...

PS tell him i miss him and i cant wait to talk to him again.

Ivan The Terrible, Your Master, has returned!

I see that much has happened in my absents.

Well lets see...

I start with my most hated adversary and move down to the lesser known.

"teacher",

Before your huge head gets all excited. You only top my list becase jailman hasn't posted here recently.

He's...where?

None of your ****ing business commoner!

Still going over my last class I guess.

I have something very special in store for you "teacher".

Right at New York University,

PS tell him i miss him and i cant wait to talk to him again.

How nice of you. I however, remember a post in which you call Your Master a retard. That little comment earned you the place in my list as number 2. I shall deal with you in that thread.

Gallon Rocks,

What the hell are you giggling about? No. There are no out loud laughs here.

that kid's such a douchebag!

Coming from you that almost means something commoner. Fool! Your pot somking has casued a slight memory lost. I am neither a "kid" or a "douchebag". I am Ivan the Terrible to you simpleton! Ivan the Terrible, Your Master, peasant! Put out your joint and at lest restrict your masterbation to your own home. Then you may have some chance at becoming my acolyte.

Last edited:
Kelzie,

You are truely someone who has what it takes to be my acolyte! Join me!

independent_thinker2002,

I read somewere that you corrected my typing errors. Well done good and faithful servant! Your Master does not always have time to proofread. Give up your fictitious independent thinking ways and be my acolyte! Proofread my post human!

TurtleDude,

Who the hell are you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom