• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your guess on the missing Melania mystery?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Mine is simple, she has had plastic surgery and it is taking her longer to get over the swelling and discoloration, either that or like me she is having kidney problems.

Mine is simple, she has had plastic surgery and it is taking her longer to get over the swelling and discoloration, either that or like me she is having kidney problems.

She's fine, and she's on a much needed vacation with me and the kids in Russia. Just kidding!

matryoshka-832x333.jpg
(Melania is the nesting doll.)

She is taking part in an event tomorrow. Mindless speculation is worthless...

She's been cloistered with Dominican nuns.

Could be that she's back in NYC or anywhere that Don is not.

Establishing Nevada residency.

Indeed, the Sierras have gorgeous mountains for hiking and beautiful lakes. That said, if she's looking to do a little gambling I don't see why she feels she'd need to go all the way to Nevada for that.

Indeed, the Sierras have gorgeous mountains for hiking and beautiful lakes. That said, if she's looking to do a little gambling I don't see why she feels she'd need to go all the way to Nevada for that.

It was recommended by legal counsel, I’m sure.

She had surgery and she said "screw this. I'm tired."

And then the internet freaks the hell out.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

**** that. She's wearing a half-mask and playing the pipe organ in the rafters of the White House as we speak.

**** that. She's wearing a half-mask and playing the pipe organ in the rafters of the White House as we speak.
Sounds like a better remake of Phantom than the remake of Phantom.

implementing her own no-bullying policy against the bully-in-chief is my guess
hope it is something so benign

Maybe she dosnt like the media

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It is amazing how something as great in theory as the internet turns to **** when idiots use it, isn’t it?

It is amazing how something as great in theory as the internet turns to **** when idiots use it, isn’t it?

It's been close to a month since she's been seen in public.

Even Dan Rather is questioning where she is, and I don't see Dan Rather as a hyperbolic internet huckster.

Personally, I don't care where she is. If I were her, I'd hide, too.

But people are wondering.

Not me. But people. :lol:

She's on tour on the Mexican wrestling circuit with 'La Cucaracha".

Since she wasn't elected and doesn't hold any official office, I really don't think her whereabouts are all that important.
I do hope she's well though.

Wow, that went way over your head.

All this speculation....

When she is finally seen in public again, all the speculators are going to feel as stupid as Geraldo after the Al Capone Vault incident.

Could be health related. May be personal or marriage related. Either way I wish her the best. I'm sure she's fine.

She's sick jackass. Let it go.

Back
Top Bottom