• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your favorite fruit?

Vote:

• Apples

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Bananas

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Peaches

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Grapes

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Strawberries

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Kiwi

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Watermelon

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Pears

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Which of the above is your favorite fruit? Choose "other" if yours isn't listed.

I would have to say those in the melon family, especially honeydew melon, but I also love watermelon. Bananas come in as a close second.

bananas for sure. remember, you are what you eat.

:lol:

With the exception of Kiwi, I love all those listed and fortunately I don't have to choose one over another, I can have them all, almost any time I want them.

Grapefruit - the big, juicy, sweet red ones. ;)

Where's the berries and citrus?

I'll gladly wrestle bears for fresh blueberries and raspberries.

pears 100% but I would have liked an option for blueberries

I spent most of my early childhood in Florida, so I've always been partial to fruits in the orange family. Tangerines are my favorte.

Bell Peppers.

I voted Pears, I can eat them all day. I do love me some berries and banana's though.

Which of the above is your favorite fruit? Choose "other" if yours isn't listed.

I eat a LOT of fruit. Usually a banana with lunch, an apricot or a plum with my afternoon snack, and lots of mixed frozen fruits in a smoothie with my post workout snack.

I like bananas the most. They're insanely cheap, easy to eat, and there are never any surprises. They also are a crucial ingredient to a great smoothie, and the potassium helps your muscles recover.

Last edited:
Grapes followed closely by any kind of melon and cucumbers.

I think I responded to a thread on this same question a long time ago, but oh well! :) I like any kind of berries, apples, oranges, peaches, plums. Berries are my favorite though.

A Georgia Freestone summer peach is not only delicious but one of the best cobbler fruits you can make.

Tough question. All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years. If I had to pick just one fruit that I could have for the rest of my life, mangoes. If I could add a second, cherries.

Back
Top Bottom